AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
Candidates, who have completed 12th standard, here’s good news for you as a job advertisement regarding AIIMS Delhi Recruitment has been announced by All India Institute of Medical Science. Organization is looking for dynamic and competent contenders for filling 23 vacant posts of Stenography. Aspirants fulfilling the eligibility parameters must apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 by sending application form on or before 15th December 2016.
Job searchers, who want to be a part of AIIMS, must have good typing speed on computers in English as well as in Hindi. Selection of candidates will be based on skill test of typing. Interested aspirants, who are going to apply for All India Institute Of Medical Science Recruitment have to fill applications before the last date and send it below mention postal address. Scroll down the page which is well designed by team of recruitmentresult.com with detailed information regarding www.aiims.edu recruitment.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
|Organization Name||All India Institute Of Medical Science|
|Number Of Vacancies||23|
|Last Date To Send Application Form||15th December 2016|
- Candidate must have done 12th class or its equivalent qualification from recognized board.
- Should be good in skill test that is in dictation (10mts @80w.p.m), transcription (50 mts- English/ 65 mts-Hindi) only on computes.
We Have More Job Options for 12th Pass Out Candidates: Check Here
Candidates applying for Stenography post, their age should satisfy the norms of organization. SC /ST /OBC category candidates will get maximum age limit relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Official Notice: Press Here
Selected candidates will get impressive amount of salary that is Rs. 5200- 20200/- + grade pay of Rs. 2400/- through supervisor of All India Institute of Medical Science.
Selection Process for AIIMS Jobs:
Selection of the candidates will be done by taking test of stenography in the following manner:
- A stenographic test (English/Hindi) for 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m will be conducted by an expert agency such as I.S.T.M
- A transcription time of 50 mts (English) and 65 Mts (Hindi) on computers may be given.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
Steps To Fill AIIMS Delhi Application Form:
- Job seekers who want to apply for are firstly required to visit the official portal that is www.aiims.edu.
- After that, select ‘Recruitment’ tabs and choose on “AIIMS Recruitment” link from the drop down list of it.
- This will open a page having relevant notifications.
- Select “Recruitment to the post of Stenographer under the mode of 33 1/3 by Limited Departmental Competitive Examination at the AIIMS” link of advertisement.
- PDF will appear, read all the details regarding recruitment very carefully.
- After that download the application form and fill all the correct details in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the essential credentials such as self attested photo copies of certificates, documents and mark sheets with form.
- Then, send it through post at the below specified postal address before the last date that is mentioned below.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to send application form is: 15th December 2016
For getting more details you can check the respective Official Notification links regarding AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 and stay in touch with our web portal to collect latest information related to relevant recruitments. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by pressing Control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|