AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
Latest notification to fill 192 vacant positions of Junior Resident (Non-Acad.) in AIIMS is declared.Candidates who are dedicated, eligible and interested in joining All India Institute of Medical Sciences can apply now for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 – 19 through online mode.
Recruitment application forms are invited only from Indian citizen for July 2018 session. Candidates are advised to fill their AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 application form before the last date that is 05-06-2018.
Fill Junior Resident Forms Here!!!
Candidates who are seeking job in Delhi have got a great opportunity for getting recruited for a best job through AIIMS Delhi for the post of Junior Resident. Candidates are informed that application forms to apply for AIIMS recruitment are available now.
Aspirants must go through this page if they are willing to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment and get all the details regarding the post of Junior Resident and some easy steps of application process provided in this page in proper manner by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
Following table provides you information about the total vacancies in AIIMS according to each department:
|Department||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Blood Bank (CNC)||3|
|Blood Bank (Trauma Centre)||2|
|Burns and Plastic Surgery||6|
|Dermatology & Venereology||1|
|Emergency Medicine (*)||76|
|Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre) (*)||8|
|Lab. Medicine (Trauma Centre)||2|
|Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre)||5|
|Orthopedics (Trauma Centre)||4|
|Radiology (Trauma Centre)||3|
|Surgery (Trauma Centre)||31|
|Dental Surgery + CDER||8|
Candidates who are applying for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment must meet following requirements to be eligible for applying:
- Candidate must have qualified MBBS/BDS
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Aspirants who will get selected for the above mentioned posts will get remunerated every month with an entry pay of Rs.56, 100/-.
Candidates who are applying for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment are informed that they will be taken through following rounds to get recruited for above posts:
- Shortlisting of applications according to their P.G. score card.
- Counseling/Walk-in Interview
Go Through Below Given Articles:
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment:
- Firstly aspirants need to visit AIIMS official website or the direct link to get their AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Application Form.
- Candidates are then required to go through “Important Announcements” section and hit the appropriate link regarding “Application Form – Jr (Non Academic) (For July’2018 Session)”.
- They will then navigate to a new page where they will get full advertisement regarding AIIMS Delhi Recruitment details.
- Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully and then go for filling their AIIMS application form.
- Candidates are now required to fill all the required details carefully and check the same once before submitting the duly dilled application form.
- Candidates are required to take print of their duly filled AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Application Form.
Check Here: AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Application Form 2018
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||05-06-2018|
All the above information is provided in detail for the candidates who are going to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018. Candidates who want to fetch more details are advised to visit AIIMS Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||More Jobs in Delhi|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
In order to fill vacant positions of Consultant, Scientists B (Medical) and Senior Research Fellow, latest AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Advertisement has been released by All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi.
Latest Jobs in Delhi!!! All those candidates who are searching for AIIMS Delhi Scientist & Other Vacancy can apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 by submitting their Applications via e-mail till the end date that is 18-05-2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy:
Aspirants who possess required eligibility criteria can apply for AIIMS Delhi Scientist Recruitment other available positions by submitting their AIIMS Delhi Application Form/ resume at e-mail address given below by mentioning name of the posts. If the name of post is not mention then you will not be called for Interview round.
Candidates who are looking for further details of AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Institute||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Consultant, Scientists B (Medical) and Senior Research Fellow|
|Number of AIIMS Delhi Job Vacancy||Various|
|AIIMS Advertisement Release Date||Released|
|Starting Date to fill AIIMS Application Form||08-05-2018|
|AIIMS Recruitment Last Date||18-06-2018|
|Category||AIIMS Delhi Advertisement|
AIIMS Delhi Vacancies:
- Scientists B (Medical)
- Senior Research Fellow (Medical)
AIIMS Delhi Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment must possess Degree of M.B.B.S/ BDS from a recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records along with relevant years of experience in related field.
Age Restrictions for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment:
Contenders interested to apply for AIIMS Job Openings, must not be more than 45 year in age decided by the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi
AIIMS Delhi Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Salary Details (per month)|
|Scientists B (Medical)||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with GP of Rs. 5400+ HRA|
|Senior Research Fellow (Medical)||Rs. 36400/-|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Process:
- Initially screening of Application Form will be done after that candidates will be shortlisted for further process that is interview which will be conducted as AIIMS Delhi Selection Process by the experts of All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to appliers for attending Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Impress Interviewer in 60 Seconds|
Simple steps to fill AIIMS Application Form:
- Firstly, of all candidates are required to login to home page of All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi that is www.aiims.edu to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
- After reaching to home page follow “Notices” tab and then follow “Recruitments” tab from drop-down list.
- Then a drop down list will be displayed you need to press on “AIIMS Recruitment” link for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment.
- Afterwards you need to press on suitable link regarding AIIMS Delhi Jobs
“Recruitment to the various temporary post in Centre of Community Medicine, AIIMS, New Delhi” link
- From new window you need to hit on “Download” link to get PDF of AIIMS Delhi Notification
- Then you need to read all eligibility terms from AIIMS Delhi Advertisement 2018.
- After reading relevant details you need to prepare resume in the form of with AIIMS Delhi Application Form entire details in correct manner.
- Finally send your AIIMS Delhi Application Form/ resume at e-mail address given below by mentioning name of the posts. If the name of post is not mention then you will not be called for Interview round.
Press Here To Download Official PDF Of:
AIIMS Recruitment Last Date:
Last date to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment: 18-05-2018
Candidates can check out this Official Link to grab rest details of AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 – 19. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book or Google Plus to get daily updates.