AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has circulated an advertisement regarding AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016. Application forms are invited for enthusiastic and well qualified contenders for filling up the Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Other Posts. Candidates who fulfils the requisite qualification and are waiting for Government Sector Jobs may apply for it. Job Seekers may bookmark this page for up to date info regarding AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017.
Curious contenders can get whole information regarding All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi Recruitment such as required qualification and process of appointment, etc from the beneath section of this page made by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates for AIIMS Delhi vacancy need to submit their application form before the closing date through post or email.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
|Name of organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Last date of receipt of application / CV||Check Below|
AIIMS Delhi Vacancies and Qualification Details:
|Research Associate||PH.D in life sciences with working experience in HPLC, cell culture and experimental animal models.|
|JRF in a research project D370|
|SRF in a research project D339|
|SRF in a research project D370||Masters in Physical/ Engineering/ Chemical/ Biological/ Medical Sciences, with a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination|
Check Here: Jobs after PhD in India
Get Details About: More Post Graduate Jobs
Candidates applying for Research Associate post, their age should not exceed 45 years. SC /ST /OBC category candidates will get maximum age limit relaxation as per government norms.
Candidates hired for filling up the AIIMS Vacancy should be paid salary as per their qualification and skill.
Mode of Selection:
Initial selection of the appliers for AIIMS Delhi Jobs will be made on the basis of screening of their applications and then the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Candidates will be informed about the date and venue of interview through email.
Process to Apply:
- Job seekers who want to apply for above mentioned posts are firstly required to visit the official portal that is www.aiims.edu.
- After that, select ‘Recruitment’ tabs and choose on “AIIMS Recruitment” link from the drop down list of it.
- This will open a page having relevant notifications. Select appropriate link of advertisement for which you are desired to apply.
- Then Candidates need to prepare their CV/ resume giving complete details like Name, Age, gender, address, e-mail address, contact numbers, Educational qualifications, and experience, (if any) & other.
- Candidates should also affix their recent passport size photograph on form.
- Attach all the essential credentials such as self attested photo copies of certificates, documents and mark sheets with form and send it through post at the below specified postal / email address before the last date that is mentioned against each post name.
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
|Post Name||Last date to submit application||Address To Send Application||Official Notification|
|Research Associate||27th September 2016||Room no. 635, 6th Floor, AIIMS, Ne Delhi or email: email@example.com||Press Here|
|JRF in a research project D370||01st October 2016||To Dr. S. Senthil Kumaran, Additional Professor, Room No. 4, Department of
NMR and MRI Facility, AIIMS or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|SRF in a research project D339||Press Here|
|SRF in a research project D370||Press Here|
For getting more details you can check the respective Official Notification links regarding AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 2017 and stay in touch with our web portal to collect latest info related to relevant recruitments. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by pressing Control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Procedure To Fill Online Form||Latest Walkin|