AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences has circulated a job advertisement entitled as AIIMS Delhi Recruitment. The passionate job seekers can apply for Study Coordinator/SRF & Other Posts after reading the AIIMS Delhi notification very carefully. The important dates to submit AIIMS Delhi online forms are specified in the below section.
|AIIMS Delhi and IIIT Delhi S.T. Application for the post of |
JRF in the funded cooperative project
|A INS Application letters are invited for the post of |
Study Coordinator (Std. Coordinator) – 01 in New Delhi
|I In New Delhi, the post of Laboratory Technicianand Senior Research Fellow (SRF) has been advertisement /|
advertisement for the post of Sr. Research Fellow (SRF)
and Laboratory Technician at AIIMS, New Delhi
|Under the 50% Curriculum by the limited |
departmental competitive examination in AIIMS New Delhi
|AIIMS Official Website||Get Here|
|AIIMS Recruitment In Delhi||Get Here|
AIIMS Recruitment 2019 – Overview:
- Name of Organization: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
- Posts Name: JRF, senior research fellow, personal assistant
- AIIMS Delhi vacancy 2019: 04
- Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org
|Name Of Post||Last dates to apply|
|Senior Research Fellow||03-03-2019|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2019:
|Name of posts||AIIMS Delhi Vacancies|
|Senior research fellow||01|
Q1: What Qualification is required for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment?
|JRF||B.Tech/ME/M.TECH with good programming |
skills in machine learning/deep learning.
|Study coordinator||B.Sc (Life Sciences) with 2 years’ experience|
in clinical research
|Senior research fellow||Candidates should have BDS with 2 years of|
research experience or MDS degree
|Personal assistant||Degree in any field form recognized university|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q2: What is the Age Limit prescribed for AIIMS Delhi jobs 2019?
|Name Of Post||Min-max age|
|Study Coordinator||30 years|
|Senior Research Fellow||25-35 years|
|Personal Assistant||18 years|
Q3: Is there any experience required for AIIMS Delhi Hospital Recruitment?
Yes, for the post of study coordinator candidates must be having two years of experience in clinical research.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q4: What Pay Scale is offered for AIIMS Delhi Vacancies?
- JRF: as per DST organizational norms
- Study coordinator: Rs 25,000/ month
- Senior research fellow: Rs 28,000+ 30% HRA
- Personal assistant: Rs 9300-34800 +grade pay of Rs 4200/-
Q5: What is the selection process for AIIMS Hospital delhi Recruitment 2019?
The selection of talented aspirants will be done through interview organize by organization. Those who are applying for personal assistant job will be selected on the basis of stenographic test and evaluation of ACRs
Q6: How to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment?
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2019 For JRF:
- Candidates can send CV with the supporting documents in a single pdf file by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention clearly if the post number for which application is submitted
- Last date of receiving the applications: Feb 23, 2018, till 5 p.m.
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitments
AIIMS jobs for study coordinator:
The eligible and interested aspirants for AIIMS Delhi study coordinator vacancy can send their resume to
Room NO.4076, 4th Floor, Teaching Block,
Department of Rheumatology All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
AIIMS Senior Research Fellow vacancy:
- Log on to the official website – www.aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage, press the following AIIMS Recruitment Notification link available under ‘Important Announcements’ column.
- “I In New Delhi, the post of Laboratory Technician and Senior Research Fellow (SRF) has been advertisement / advertisement for the post of Sr. Research Fellow (SRF) and Laboratory Technician at AIIMS, New Delhi”
- Now read the details given in AIIMS recruitment advertisement
- After this, fill the AIIMS Delhi Application Form online
- Now submit your AIIMS Delhi Online Application carefully.
- Take printout for future use for AIIMS Delhi Jobs.
AIIMS recruitment For Personal Assistant:
- Candidates applying for the post of Personal assistant need to download the AIIMS Delhi application form.
- Fill AIIMS Delhi form with all important details
- Attach the scanned copies of important documents.
- Finally, enclose the documents and send it through proper channel as mention in official notification.
Grab Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019 Details
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Delhi Recruitment Notification has been released to fill up various Posts of JRF, personal assistant, study coordinator and senior research fellow. Willing candidates can grab this opportunity by applying AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019 through the appropriate modes specified in the AIIMS official notifications.
You may get further details about AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019 Notification through the Official Link. You can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D tab and get latest updates about upcoming AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Advertisement just with a single hit.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- HQ Eastern Command Recruitment 2019 Apply For Messenger, Cook Posts
- KARHFW Recruitment 2019 www.karnataka.gov.in 889 Staff Nurse Posts Advt
- RRB ASM Recruitment 2019-20 Notification 6865 Station Master Apply Now
- JIPMER Recruitment 2019 jipmer.edu.in 60 Faculty Posts – Application Form
- IGIMS Recruitment 2019 Scientist, Project Technical Officer & DEO Posts
- SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification, Exam Date – Check
- EDCIL Recruitment 2019 edcilindia.co.in 77 Young Professional Openings
- Bihar Board Recruitment 2019 BSEB www.biharboard.ac.in Latest Openings