AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
A latest Notification about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 has been published by All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur. Online applications are invited for the vacant posts of Sr. Medical Officer, Medical Officer (MO) & Yoga Instructor for AYUSH Services at AIIMS. Willing Candidates can apply for this vacancy notification by submitting AIIMS online application form. You will also get latest updates about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 soon from this page so be in touch with us.
Other details regarding All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment are mentioned below by the unit of recruitmentresult.com. So, all the job seekers are advised to must go through this page before going to apply for vacancies in AIIMS.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
|Name of Organization||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Last date to apply||07th September, 2016|
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of posts|
|Senior Medical Officer (AYUSH)||01|
|Medical Officer (AYUSH)||Ayurveda||01|
Candidates must have Degree in any of the five streams of AYUSH from a recognized University/Statutory/ State Board/ Council/ Faculty of Indian Medicine or Graduate from a with diploma in Yoga OR Yoga Sciences from recognized University.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Candidates must meet the following age criteria as on last date of receipt of applications:
- Senior Medical Officer (AYUSH) post: 25-40 years
- Medical Officer (AYUSH) post: 25-35 years
- Yoga Instructor post: 21-35 years
Important Note- Upper age limit is relaxed for SC/ ST category up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates as per Government orders.
Selected aspirants for MO / Senior Medical Officer Post will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 50,000/- and Rs. 27,000/- to candidates applying for Yoga Instructor post.
- For General category Candidates: Rs. 1000/- + Transaction/ Processing fee as applicable.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/Women Candidates: No Fee
- The application fees should be paid through Online Mode only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Jodhpur.
Candidates will be shortlisted on basis of their eligibility criteria. The organization may conduct Computer Base Online exam/ Off-line exam, if required. Date of written test/ Interview will be notified on official site.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to Apply:
- The On-line registration of application is available on site that is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. So candidates are fist required to visit AIIMS, Jodhpur official website.
- Now go for “Recruitment” tab given at left side of home page and select “Recruitment Notices” option.
- Press ‘apply’ link given in front of advt. ‘Recruitment for the Post of Sr. Medical Officer AYUSH, Medical Officer AYUSH & Yoga Instructor for AYUSH Services on contract basis for a period of 11 months at AIIMS, Jodhpur’.
- Hit ‘New Registration’ tab to register yourself if you are a new user. If you are already Registered, Login with your user ID and password to proceed to fill the form
- Fill Online Application Form with all relevant details, upload your scanned photo and signature along with documents, if required.
- Make payment of application fee and submit your form within the prescribed time.
- Print a copy of online application form, proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) for future use.
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Rajasthan
Last date to apply: 07th September, 2016 (upto 5.00 PM)
To read other details about the above recruitment, visit mentioned below Official Notice. Candidates can bookmark this page, using control+D, to acquire latest updates regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
AIIMS Jobs Notification- Check PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|