AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur has released AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Notification for 131 Senior Resident Posts. Candidates finding themselves eligible for Senior Resident Jobs must apply online by submitting an application form till the last date.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Job Location||Jodhpur (Rajasthan)|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Total AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies||131|
|Starting Date to apply||15-06-2020|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Last Date||14-07-2020 till 17:00 Hrs|
Here, on this page you will get complete information about AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy, Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process, Age Limit and Relaxation for reserved category etc written by the team of recruitmentresult.com
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2020 Details:
- Post Name: Senior Residents
- Total No. of Vacancy: 131
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy Distribution:
|Subject||Number of Posts|
|Anesthesiology and Critical Care||10|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||3|
|Community Medicine and Family Medicine||1|
|Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology||1|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||1|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||1|
|Medical Oncology / Haematology||2|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||2|
|Pathology / Lab. Medicine||2|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||3|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||4|
|Trauma & Emergency (Medical)||4|
|Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)||1|
AIIMS Jodhpur Educational Qualification 2020:
Candidates should possess MD, DNB, MS, M.Sc, Ph.D, M.Ch, DM, MDS in Concerned Specialty to apply for Senior Residents post.
Find Here, More: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limit for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment:
Maximum age of the candidates applying for this post should be 45 years as on 14-06-2020.
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwBD)|
AIIMS Jodhpur Application Fees:
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/- + transaction charges
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 800/- + transaction charges
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Download: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification
AIIMS Jodhpur Selection Process:
Selection of the candidates for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Jobs will be made on the basis of written examination and Interview conducted by the expert panel of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur.
The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D candidates:
(a) 40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based)
(b) 30% weightage – Academic Record
(c) 30% weightage – Interview
AIIMS Jodhpur Salary Structure:
Selected candidates will be recruited under the pay scale as given below:
- Senior Resident (Medical): Rs 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable.
How to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020?
- Log on to the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ option on the homepage.
- Select ‘Recruitment Notices’ option from the list.
- The new page will display a list of latest AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies.
- From there select “Advertisement No. Dean (Academics)/06/SR/2020-AIIMS.JDH Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session July, 2020at AIIMS, Jodhpur(Rajasthan)INDIA.” link.
- Read the complete AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Go back to previous page and hit the ‘Apply Now’ link.
- If new, make a New Registration otherwise select ‘Login Now’ option.
- After Login, fill the AIIMS Jodhpur online form available there.
- Now submit AIIMS Jodhpur Application Form carefully.
- Take printout of AIIMS Jodhpur Online Application Form for future use.
Press Here: Apply Online – Registration Link
Press Here: Apply Online – Login Link
Press Here: AIIMS Jodhpur Official Website
Documents to be produced in original at the time of Interview:
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:-
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.).
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/Birth Certificate). No Age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of PAN Card and Bank Passbook (At the time of Joining for only selected candidates).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet or Certificates.
- BDS Mark sheets & Degree.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – BDS).
- Attempt Certificate and Internship Completed Certificate.
- Registration with Dental Council of India / State Dental Council
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- In case of OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year (Older certificate not be entertained).
- Publications (If have).
- Any other relevant documents.
All the details regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 have been given above on this page. To get other details aspirants need to go through official website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|