AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) has published an advertisement in concern to AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment. Eligible aspirants who aspire to do job in repudiated organization are invited for filling up the vacant position of Senior Resident in various departments at AIIMS, Jodhpur. Candidates who are willing to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 must attend the walk-in-Interview along with their bio-data at the address and time as mentioned in the below segment. Aspirants are advised to go through the complete notification before applying.
|Name Of The Post||Senior Resident|
|No. Of Vacancies||23|
|Last Date To Apply||8th March 2016|
For rest details about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment such as qualification required, salary structure, age limit, selection procedure, process to apply etc, aspirants can go through the complete notification provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
Post Name, No. of Vacancies and Qualification Details:
|General Medicine||07||MD/DNB (General Medicine)|
|General Surgery||05||MS/M.Ch/DNB (General Surgery)|
|Obs. & Gynecology||03||MS/MD/DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology)|
|Paediatric Surgery||02||MS/M.Ch/DNB (General Surgery)|
|Clinical / Non-Clinical||02||MD/DNB/MS/M.Ch/Ph.D (Relevant-Field)|
Upper Age Limit for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs:
- Candidates applying for senior resident post for other than clinical or non clinical department must have the upper age limit as on 08th March 2016 will be 33 years.
- Candidates applying for senior resident post for clinical or non clinical department should have the upper age limit as on 30/03/2016 will be as per under: Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, 43 years for General Category, 46 years for OBC Category and 48 years for SC / ST Category candidates.
Candidates applying to the post will be receiving the salary of Rs.15600-39,100+6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance. NPA is not applicable to non-medical candidates.
|Obs. & Gynecology|
|Clinical / Non-Clinical||NIL|
The selection will be on the basis of the interview. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for information.
Process to Apply:
- Desirous candidates who wish to apply are required to bring his / her full bio-data with duly affix recent passport size photograph along with all the Certificates / testimonials, in original (Degree / Diploma Certificates, Marks Sheet, Experience Certificates, proof of age and, the Caste Certificates issued the Authorized Authorities / Bodies as per instructions issued by the Central Government, by those ST / SC / OBC and Physically Disabled Persons seeking relaxation in age) for verification and return, along with one set of self‐attested photocopies of the same for verification.
- All the above said credentials should be enclosed in the envelope and the envelope must be super scribed with “Application for post applied…………………., Job Code No…………..” and must be submitted at the time of interview.
Venue for Walk-in Interview:
Medical College of AIIMS,
- Walk-in date: 8th March 2016
- Reporting Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 Noon
Check this Official Notification 1 (other than Clinical / Non-Clinical) and official Notification 2 (Clinical / Non-Clinical) to get more details about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016. You may also stay in touch with us to get latest updates about relevant recruitment notifications time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|