AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
A recruitment notification for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment has published by All India Institute of Medical Science. Reputed government organization is looking for dedicated and skilled aspirants for filling up 132 SR, RA and Other Jobs. If you have desire to get declared post then you must apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 till the last date which is shown below.
Highlights Of This Page
Interested job seekers, who are going to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy, may follow below provided instructions to submit application form. To clutch complete details concerning with AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017–2018, you may need to read the below provided information carefully, provided by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Last date To apply||Check below|
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies:
|Advt No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|Dean (Academic)/01/SR/2017-AIIMS.JDH||Senior Resident||111|
|Medical Social Worker||06|
|AIIMS/RES(04)/2017/177||Junior Research Fellow||01|
Candidates, whose desire to get hold AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs, should have MD / DNB / MS / M.Ch / DNB/ Graduate / Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institute with appropriate working experience.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limit and Salary Structure:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Age Limits|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + 6,600/-||33|
|Research Associate||Rs. 36,000/-||–|
|Medical Social Worker||Rs. 28,773/-||30|
|Field Worker||Rs. 16,560/-||28|
|Research Assistant||Rs. 31,000/-||30|
|Field Assistant||Rs. 17,000/-||28|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + HRA 5,000/- p.m.||30|
Application Fee Details:
- For Advertisement No Dean (Academic)/01/SR/2017-AIIMS.JDH: General category applicants should need to pay Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 800/- (For Other Category) as an application fee.
- There is no fee for other advertisements and Payment should be made online only.
Get PDF: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification
|Advt No.||Notice In Pdf|
|Dean (Academic)/01/SR/2017-AIIMS.JDH||From Here|
- For Dean (Academic)/01/SR/2017-AIIMS.JDH: Selection will be done through their qualifying marks in MCQ based written examination followed by Interview/
- For AIIMS/RES(04)/2017/178: Entire classification of applying contenders will be done through their appearance in interview which will be taken by authorized committee of All India Institute of Medical Science.
- For Others: Candidates will be getting selected on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which will be held on scheduled date.
To Clear Interview, Read Below Given Preparation Tips:
Procedure to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment:
For Dean (Academic)/01/SR/2017-AIIMS.JDH:
- Candidates must log on to official website that is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Then, from home page go to “Recruitment” section and hit on “Recruitment Notices” link.
- Now, select “Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session July, 2017 at the AIIMS, Jodhpur” link and read complete information carefully.
- After that, hit on “Apply Online” link and fill online form with required information and Upload the digital images of all documents (if required).
- Then Submit it within the given time period and at last take a print out of it and keep it safe for future need.
Press Here To: Apply Online
- First of all, applicants may need to follow above two steps and then select “Recruitment for the following posts on purely temporary basis in the ICMR Research Project titled “Survey for monitoring the National Non-communicable diseases Targets 2016-17”.” Link or
- Now read entire details and download format of application form, must fill it with required information and attach Xerox of all documents (if required) and send it to below stated address before the end date.
To Dr. Pankaja Ravi Raghav Principal Investigator,
Professor & Head Department of Community Medicine and Family Medicine,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur – 342005
- Eligible job finders may apply by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date.
- For this, appliers may need to submit the application form before starting interview process.
- Format of application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- Now must fill application form with desired information and submit it before the starting interview process.
- After that, candidates must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
|AIIMS/RES(04)/2017/176||At Dr. Vinay Kumar Chugh Principal Investigator Associate Professor Department of Dentistry All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur – 342005|
|AIIMS/RES(04)/2017/177||At Dr. Abhinav Dixit Principal Investigator, Associate Professor Department of Physiology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur – 342005,|
|Advt No.||Last Date To Apply||Walk-In Date|
Contenders may collect more details related to AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 – 2018, through this Official Link. We update all latest information about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment on web portal so please bookmark this portal using ctrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Walkin||Latest Recruitments|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|