AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has depicted a notice about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Junior Residents & Tutors and Demonstrators posts. Eligible candidates are invited for the Walk-in Interview which is going to be held on the below mentioned date.
|Name Of Post||Junior Residents & Tutors / Demonstrators|
|No. Of Post||59|
|Date of Walk-in Interview||7th May 2015|
Interested candidates who want to grab this career opportunity attend the walk-In interview along with the required particulars. Complete Information about AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2015 is well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates must have the degree of the MBBS / M.Sc in relevant discipline from a recognized university / institute.
- Junior Residents/Tutor/Demonstrator (Medical): Rs. 50,000/-per month (Consolidated)
- Junior Residents/Tutor/Demonstrator (Non-Medical): Rs. 41,500/-per month (Consolidated).
- Age of the applier should not be more than 30 years as on 31.01.2015.
- Relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the SC/ST candidate.
- For OPH Candidate: NIL
- Gen. & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC & ST candidates: Rs. 800/-.
Fee should be paid in the form of a Demand Draft/ Pay Order only, in favour of Recruitment of Residents, AIIMS, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of the interview.
How to Apply:
Aspirants who think themselves eligible according to the eligibility criteria mentioned below must go for the Walk-in Interview along with all the essential documents mentioned below at the given venue:
Documents required at the time of Walk-In
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof (Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
- MBBS & Medical M.Sc Mark Sheets & Certificate.
- Attempt Certificate viii. Internship Completion Certificate
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign Graduate)
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate (in case of MBBS must have completed compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate)
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH)
At Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur
- Date of Walk-in Interview: 7th May 2015
- Time: 9:00 am
Note: for more details you can check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On