AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has circulated an advertisement about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment. AIIMS, Jodhpur invites application from Indian Citizens for the 37 posts of Junior Residents (Clinical) initially for a period of 12 months. Applicants who wish to enhance their career in government sector they grab this chance. Applicants must attend the walk-In Interview which is going to be held on 24th November 2015.
|Name Of Post||Junior Residents (Clinical)|
|No. of Posts||37|
|Date of Interview||24th November 2015|
Aspirants who are willing to join AIIMS Jodhpur can grab this opportunity. Those individuals who are excited to know remaining details like vacancy, salary, required qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply etc about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016, they can read out the whole information by moving further on this page customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Qualification and Experience Criteria:
Appliers who wish to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment must have done MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute. The Candidate must have compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
- For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit as on 24/11/2015 will be 30 years.
- This Relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years,
- for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years.
- In case of Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category,
- thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates.
Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 50,000/-
- For SC, ST, OPH and Female Candidate(s): NIL
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- The fee shall be paid in the form of a Demand Draft/ Pay Order only, in favor of Recruitment of AIIMS, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur. Candidate may deposit the requisite fee in cash at the time of interview
- The selection will be on the basis of the interview.
- The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website.
- Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for information.
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
- Candidates who are excited to appear in walk-in-interview which will be organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences they must go through the below expressed instructions for applying for the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016:
- Firstly applicants need to go to the official website i.e. aiimsjodhpur.edu.in for the application form.
- Now choose the ‘Recruitment Notices’ from the ‘Recruitment’ section given on the left side of the home page.
- Then select the ‘Advertisement for the Recruitment of Senior Resident’ link which is given under the ‘Walk-in-interview for the Recruitment of Senior Resident at AIIMS, Jodhpur’ on that page.
- Now download the application form and fill all the details in correct manner after taking out print of that and keep safe it with you for future use.
- At the time of the Walk-in, candidates must have to bring application form and all the important original certificates of:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- MBBS Mark sheets & Certificates
- Attempt Certificate
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council
- Experience Certificate (Copy of completion of Internship for medical candidates)
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to noncreamy layer of Central List of OBC)
- Any other relevant documents
Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 24th November 2015
Note: For more details you can check the Official Notification regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 and stay in touch with our web portal to collect latest info related to it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On