AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
In order to fill 131 Faculty/Junior Resident vacant positions, latest jobs notification entitled as AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment has been depicted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur. Interested candidates who possess required eligibility criteria can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2019 from here.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: Highlights
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Job Location||Jodhpur (Rajasthan)|
|Total AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies||131|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Last Date||29-07-2019 for Faculty and 16-07-2019 for JR Posts|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
Here, on this page you will get complete information about AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy, Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process, Age Limit and Relaxation for reserved category etc created by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com.
AIIMS Jodhpur Important Links:
|AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|Online application for AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Jobs (New User)||Apply Here|
|Online application for AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Vacancy (Existing User)||Apply Here|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Jr. Resident Recruitment Apply Online Directly||Apply Here|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Official Website||Press Here|
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Name of Post||Number of AIIMS Jodhpur Job Vacancy|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Vacancies Distribution:
|Name of the Department||Professor||Additional Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|Anesthesiology & Critical Care||01||–||01||01|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||01||01||02||02|
|Community & Family Medicine||–||–||–||01|
|Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology||01||–||01||–|
|Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology||02||01||02||02|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||01||–||01||–|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||01||–||–||–|
|Medical Oncology/ Haematology||02||02||02||01|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||01||–||–||–|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||01||–||–||–|
|Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||01||01||01||–|
|Trauma & Emergency||01||–||–||02|
AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Vacancies Distribution:
|Category||AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Vacancy|
AIIMS Jodhpur Educational Qualification 2019:
For Faculty Recruitment:
- Aspirants applying for Faculty Jobs in AIIMS Jodhpur should have possessed Medical qualification included I or II Schedule or Part II third Schedule/ Postgraduate Qualification i.e. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
- Relevant working Experience of teaching and/or research experience in relevant field.
- For detailed working experience regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment, candidates need to check official notification once that has been given on this page.
For Junior Resident Recruitment:
BDS form the DCI recognized Institute. The Candidate must have compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
Age Limit for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment:
- For Professor: 58 years
- For Associate Professor and Assistant Professor: 58 years
- For Junior Resident: 30 years
- 5 Years relaxation in age will be given to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Government Servant candidates and 3 Years relaxation will be given to OBC candidates.
AIIMS Jodhpur Application Fees:
Appliers of AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Recruitment have to pay following amount of application fees through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
For Faculty Jobs:
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 3000/-|
|Retired Faculty/ SC/ST/ Women’s/ PWD||Rs. 200/-|
For Junior Resident Jobs:
|UR and OBC Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/Female and PwBD Category||Rs. 800/-|
AIIMS Jodhpur Selection Process:
Selection of the candidates for AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Jobs will be made on the basis of interview conducted by the expert panel of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur.
AIIMS Jodhpur Salary Structure:
|Posts||AIIMS Jodhpur Pay Scale|
|Professor||Entry Level Pay Matrix 14A (Basic Rs. 1,68,900) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)|
|Additional Professor||Entry Level Pay Matrix 13-A2+(Basic Rs. 1,48,200) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)|
|Associate Professor||Entry Level Pay Matrix 13-A1+(Basic Rs. 1,38,300) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)|
|Assistant Professor||Entry Level Pay Matrix 12 (Basic Rs. 1,01,500) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only) After three years, Assistant Professors will move to level 13 (Basic Rs. 1,23,100) of the Pay Matrix.|
|Junior Resident||Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400|
How to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ option on the homepage.
- Select ‘Recruitment Notices’ option from the list.
- The new page will display a list of latest AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies.
- From there select “Advertisement No: Admn/Faculty/01/2019-AIIMS.JDH RECRUITMENT OF FACULTY POSTS (GROUP ‘A’)” link or “Advertisement No. AIIMS/JDH/DEAN/06/2019 Recruitment to the post of Non–Academic Junior Resident (Dental) at AIIMS Jodhpur (Rajasthan)” link.
- Read the complete AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Go back to previous page and hit the ‘Apply Now’ link.
- If new, make a New Registration otherwise select ‘Login Now’ option.
- After Login, fill the AIIMS Jodhpur online form available there.
- Now submit AIIMS Jodhpur Application Form carefully.
- Take printout of AIIMS Jodhpur Online Application Form for future use.
Documents to be produced in original at the time of Interview:
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:-
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.).
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/Birth Certificate). No Age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of PAN Card and Bank Passbook (At the time of Joining for only selected candidates).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet or Certificates.
- BDS Mark sheets & Degree.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – BDS).
- Attempt Certificate and Internship Completed Certificate.
- Registration with Dental Council of India / State Dental Council
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- In case of OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year (Older certificate not be entertained).
- Publications (If have).
- Any other relevant documents.
Subscribe Now For: Free Job Updates
All the details regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 have been given above on this page. To get other details aspirants need to go through official website. Save this page as bookmark and follow us on Facebook.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|