AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has depicted an advertisement about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment. AIIMS application forms are invited from All India Institute of Medical Sciences for filling up the Post of Senior Resident at AIIMS, Jodhpur. Candidates must apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 on or before the closing date that is 11th July 2015.
|Name Of Post||Senior Resident|
|No. Of Post||78|
|Last date to apply Online||11th July 2015|
Interested candidates who want grow their career in government sector must grab this chance as soon as possible. Complete Information about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 is well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates must have the degree of the MS / MD / DNB in relevant discipline as per the post requirement from a recognized university / institute.
- Senior Resident (Medical): 15,600-39,100+6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances.
- NPA is not applicable to non-medical candidates
- Age of the applier should not be more than 33 years as on 31.05.2015.
- Relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the SC/ST candidate.
- For OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 3 years.
- In case of Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of five years
- For OPH Candidate: NIL
- General (UR) & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/- + Transaction charges as applicable.
- SC & ST candidates: Rs. 800/- + Transaction charges as applicable.
- The Screening written examination may be conducted depending upon the number of applications received.
- List of Eligible candidates for interview / Written Examination will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in before 20.07.2015.
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur vacancy must go through official website that is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Fill online application properly must upload scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within given time period. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Documents to be produced in original at the time of Interview:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Unique ID Card, Voter Card etc.)
- Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Unique ID Card, Voter Card, Ration Card etc.)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth.
- MBBS/BDS/M.Sc/MD/MS/DNB/MDS/PhD Marksheets & Certificates.
- Internship completion certificate (for medical candidates).
- Attempt certificate
- FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduate)
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council of India.
- No Objection Certificate in case of Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU Employee.
- Experience Certificate
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH)
- Any other relevant documents.
- Closing date to apply online: 11th July 2015
- List of Eligible candidates for interview / Written Examination will be uploaded on website: 20th July 2015.
Note: For more details you can check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On