AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2014:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur invites applicants to recruitment of 70 posts of Senior Residents through notification as AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2014. Talented candidates may apply through online mode.
Qualified and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents jobs 2014 through submitting filed application in correct manner on before the last date 31 July 2014.
All the detailed information about AIIMS Jodhpur vacancies 2014 are provided on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates must read whole information before applying for the post.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||04|
|Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||01|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||05|
|Community Medicine & Family Medicine||04|
Job seekers must possess MD / DNB in relevant fields from recognized University.
- Candidates should not be more than 33 years in age.
- There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- For Gen / OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- For all others – Rs. 800/-.
- OPH candidates are exempted from fee.
Candidates will select on the basis of written exam / Interview / viva voice
Process for apply:
- Candidates must submit application form online through the official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Go to the recruitment section, choose the appropriate link.
- Fill the application in correct manner.
- Upload required documents and submit the form within given time.
- Take a physical copy of filled form for future use.
End date to apply online: 31 July 2014
Check Official Advertisement for more detail