AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has promulgated recent jobs advertisement against AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment. Walk-in-interview will be conducted by institute to appoint well efficient and career-oriented contenders for filling up 35 vacant positions of Junior Resident (Clinical). So, willing job entrants may apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017, by attending the interview.
This Page Contains:
Appliers who are going to attend the walk-in-interview held on 03/05/2017 are advise to bring all the required documents and certificates along with them for verification. Candidates can check the complete information about All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment through the beneath segment of this page which is well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Date of Interview||03/05/2017|
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies:
Junior Resident (Clinical): 35 vacancies
- Candidates who are applying should have completed their MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute.
- Candidate must have compulsory rotator internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age on the aspirants must be 30 years as on 03/05/2017 and relaxation in age will be provided for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 5 years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 3 years according to the norms of the All India Institute of Medical Science.
Rs. 5,600-39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay) + NPA Plus other usual allowance will be paid by the All India Institute of Medical Science to appointed contenders.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Mode of Appointment:
- Candidates will be selected for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs on the basis of their performance level in walk-in-interview conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Science.
- The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website.
To Clear Interview, Read Below Given Preparation Tips:
General candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 1,000/- as an application fee in the form of a Demand Draft/ Pay Order only, in favor of Recruitment of AIIMS, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
How to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates are required to visit to the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Science that is “www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “recruitment” tab available in the left side list of the homepage and open “Recruitment Notices” option from the drop down list.
- After that, hit on the “Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/02/JR/2017-AIIMS.JDH Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Junior Resident (Clinical) on contract basis for the period of 12 months at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)” link.
- Read the advertisement very carefully.
- Now download the application format.
- Fill the application form including detailed personal information in correct manner.
- Attach all the required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and labeled with the “Name of the Position________”.
- After that, candidates need to appear in the Interview along with this application filled envelope and other essential documents and certificates.
Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Check More: Jobs in Rajasthan
Those applicants who wish to gain more information in concern to AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 they are advised to go through Official Link available above on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Walkin||Latest Recruitments|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
Get details about 101 SR & Other Jobs from here!!! Recently, a latest vacancy notification has transmitted as AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur. Job seekers who are interested and hold requisite eligibility criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 apply for AIIMS Jobs till the last date that is given below.
Content of the page
Eligible Indians can collect complete information related to All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment from this page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com. Those candidates who are willing to apply for Senior Residents they must attend the Walk-in-Interview with their original documents/ testimonials at the time of Interview for verification.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Total no. of seats||101|
|Walk-In Date For SR||20-04-2017 & 21-04-2017|
|Closing Date To submit AIIMS Jodhpur Application Form||08-05-2017|
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies:
- Senior Residents posts: 27
- Others: 74
Distribution of Senior Residents Vacancy:
|Sr. No.||Departments Name||Total Vacancy|
|4||Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||01|
Other Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|1||Ante Natal Medical Officer||01|
|2||Psychiatric Social Worker||03|
|3||Senior Hindi Officer||01|
|4||Junior Hindi Translator||03|
|5||Manager / Supervisor / Gas Officer||01|
|6||Manifold Technician (Gas Steward)||06|
|8||Medical Social Service Officer Grade–I||15|
|10||Sanitary Inspector Grade–II||18|
|12||Assistant Laundry Supervisor||04|
- To get hired for SR Posts, should have MD / DNB / MS from a recognized University or Institute with appropriate working experience.
- For others posts, willing candidates must possess Degree of Graduate / Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from reputed university with good academic record.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limit and Salary Structure:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay||Max Age In Years|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-||Rs. 6600/-||33 Years|
|Ante Natal Medical Officer||Rs. 5400/-||21-35|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||Rs. 9,300–34,800/-||Rs. 4600/-||18-35|
|Senior Hindi Officer||18-30|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Rs. 4200/-|
|Manager / Supervisor / Gas Officer||Rs. 4600/-||30-40|
|Manifold Technician (Gas Steward)||Rs. 5,200–20,200/-||Rs. 2800/-||25-35|
|Dietician||Rs. 9,300–34,800/-||Rs. 4600/-||21-35|
|Medical Social Service Officer|
|Librarian Grade–III||Rs. 4200/-||21-30|
|Sanitary Inspector Grade–II||Rs. 5,200–20,200/-||Rs. 2800/-||18-35|
|CSSD Technician||Rs. 9,300–34,800/-||Rs. 4200/-||21-35|
|Assistant Laundry Supervisor||Rs. 5,200–20,200/-||Rs. 2400/-||18-30|
Download Direct Official Notification in PDF Form posts wise:
|For Sr. Resident Posts||Download PDF|
|For Other Posts||Download PDF|
Is there and application Fee?
For SR Posts:
- General category applicants: Rs. 1000/- and
- For Other Category: Rs. 800/-
For Others Posts:
- For General category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- No application fee For Reserved category candidates.
Mode Of Payment:
For Senior Resident Posts: Fee will be deposited through Demand Draft / Pay Order only and for others posts, Payment of fee will be paid through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Jodhpur.
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Recruitment:
- For Senior Resident Posts: On the basis of performance in walk-in interview which will be held on scheduled date given below, candidates will be selected for stated positions.
- For Other posts: Aspirants will get hired fully based on test or interview which will be taken by authorized committee of All India Institute of Medical Science
Must Go Through These Articles, For Doing Preparation Of Exam /Interview:
Procedure to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment:
For Other Posts:
- Log on to official website of All India Institute of Medical Science that is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- After visiting home page you need to go to “Recruitment” section and hit on “Recruitment Notices” link.
- Then you have to select “Recruitment for the various posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS Advt No. Admn/Direct_Recruitment/01/2017-AIIMS.JDH” link and read complete information carefully.
- Once you read the complete details then hit on “Register Now / Login Now” button and Fill AIIMS Online Application Form with required information.
- Now upload the digital images of all documents (if necessary)
- After that you have to Submit it within the given time period.
- Finally take a print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
Check Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
For Sr. Resident Posts:
Contenders may apply for AIIMS Job by attending walk-in interview on particular date given below. Candidates have to submit the application form before starting interview process.
- First of all you are required to visit official website which is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- After that hit on “Advertisement No: Admn /Estt/01/SR/2017-AIIMS.JDH Walk-in-interview for the Recruitment of Senior Resident at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)” link.
- Now read entire details very carefully and download format of application form.
- After taking the print out of application form you must fill it with complete information and submit it before the starting interview process.
- At last you are required to bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
At Medical College of AIIMS,
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On For Sr. Resident Posts||20-04-2017 & 21-04-2017|
|Last Date To Apply Online For Other Posts against AIIMS Careers||08-05-2017|
Check Official Notification given above to get more details about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017. You may also stay in touch with us to get latest updates about relevant recruitment notifications time to time.