AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released a vacancy notification tilted as AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment. As per the notification the organization wants to hire eligible candidates to fill the 47 vacant posts of Junior Resident (Clinical), Junior Resident (Community Medicine and Family Medicine), Demonstrator/Tutor (Anatomy), Demonstrator (School of Public Health) and Scientist (Medical). So those candidates who want to grab AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 must apply for the same.
Key Contents Of This Page:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is inviting applications from the captivated and work oriented candidates to fill the vacant post. Interested candidates can download the application form and affix all the necessary documents and then appear for walk in interview at below prescribed dates. Candidates can gather more details regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 by going through this complete page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
|Organization name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Number of vacancy||47|
|Important dates||Check Below|
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Resident (Clinical)||40|
|Junior Resident (Community Medicine and Family Medicine)||02|
|Demonstrator (School of Public Health)||02|
Qualification Required for AIIMS Jodhpur JR Recruitment:
Candidates who are going to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur vacancy must possess MBBS Degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute. Candidates having post qualification experience will be preferred more.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age of the candidates applying for Junior Residents (Clinical and CM & FM) and Demonstrator / Tutor (Anatomy) shall be 30 years and for Demonstrator (School of Public Health) and Scientist (Medical) shall be 40 years.
Age relaxation to SC/ST category candidates will be 5 years and to OBC will be 3 years. Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates will get 10 year age relaxation for the general category.
Candidates who get selected for AIIMS Jodhpur Scientist (Medical) Recruitment will be able to get Rs. 63,788/- per month of salary as offered by the organization and those who get selected for any other posts shall be able to receive Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/- as salary.
- Candidates applying for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs shall have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
- SC/ST, OPH and Female Candidate(S) are exempted from payment of application fee. There is no application fee for the candidates applying for Scientist (Medical) Vacancy.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in walk in interview. Candidates can check the details of walk in interview from the below section of this page.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Important Documents to be carried at the time interview:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc)
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- MBBS Mark sheets & Degree
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – MBBS).
- Attempt Certificate.
- Internship Completed Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- In case of OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year (Older certificate not be entertained).
- Publications (If have).
- Any other relevant documents
How to fill AIIMS Jodhpur Application form?
- You need to visit official website of Institute that is aiimsjodhpur.edu.in to apply for All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2017.
- After that hit on “Recruitment” section visible at the left side of home page and hit on “Recruitment Notice” link from drop- down list.
- Now a new page will be displayed on your computer screen with various links you have to hit on “Advertisement No: AIIMS/JDH/M.S. Office/08/2017 Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Junior Resident (Clinical and CM & FM), Demonstrator/Tutor (Anatomy) and Demonstrator (School of Public Health) on contract basis for the period of 12 months at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).”
- Or “Recruitment for the following posts on purely temporary basis in the ICMR Research Project entitled “Congenital Rubella Syndrome (CRS) Surveillance in India” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully presented in the notification and match your AIIMS Eligibility Criteria.
- After reading complete details, download AIIMS Application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill your application form for All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jobs with complete details in accurate manner without any mistakes.
- After that you need to attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and various others.
- Candidates who are applying for Scientist (Medical) post have to submit their application forms first and then appear for walk in interview.
- And those who are applying for any other posts have to appear in Interview with your applications to venue given below.
Check here >> AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification
Important dates and venue:
|Scientist (Medical) Posts||Date for sending application forms||13/09/2017||Dr. Kuldeep Singh Principal Investigator, Professor & Head, Department of Pediatrics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur-342005, E-mail: email@example.com|
|Date for walk in interview||14/09/2017|
|Any other posts||Date for walk in interview||12/09/2017||Medical Superintendent Office, 2nd Floor, OPD Block, AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)|
Find More: Jobs in Rajasthan
For other details regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017–2018 candidates can go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AIIMS Recruitment||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|