AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
Are you eligible to appear in walk-in- Interview?? If yes then you can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 by appears in Interview on the scheduled date that is 25th Oct. 2016. For this concern All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has proclaimed a latest career notification to fill 33 vacant positions of Junior Resident (Clinical). Job finders who want to build their career with All India Institute Of Medical Sciences can grab this chance by attending the interview to the venue given below. To grab complete details related to AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year, so stay tuned with us through this page you will get info regarding same as soon as possible.
|Name of Institute||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||25th Oct. 2016|
It is golden chance for those contenders who are looking for jobs in All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur. Keen and enthusiastic contenders who are willing to appear in Interview they have to bring their all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with original documents/ certificate at the time of Interview for verification. We the team member of recruitmentresult.com provides complete information related to All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur Recruitment. So aspirants are required to scroll down the page and read all the details very carefully.
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies:
- Post Name: Junior Resident (Clinical)
- No. of Posts: 33
What is required Qualification?
- Job hunters who are going to apply must possess Degree of MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute.
- Applying contenders must have compulsory rotatory internship and should produce internship completion certificate.
Read Here: Jobs for MBBS Candidates
Age (Junior Resident (Clinical) jobs:
- Age of aspirants applying for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy should not be more than 30 years as per norms.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category as mentioned below according to the rules of organization.
- SC/ST candidate: 5 years
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- In case of Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation up to a maximum period of ten years for General Category, thirteen years for OBC category and fifteen years for SC/ST category candidates.
- For SC, ST, OPH and Female Candidate(S): Nil
- UR and OBC Candidate(S): 1,000/-
- The fee will be paid in the form of a Demand Draft/ Pay Order only, in favor of Recruitment of AIIMS, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur
- Candidates hired for Junior Resident (Clinical) post will be paid Rs. 15600/- to Rs 39100 with a Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month as monthly salary.
- In addition to Basic Pay, aspirants will be eligible for various other benefits like Medical and Accident Insurance, leave/ leave encashment etc as per Company’s rules.
Mode of Assortment for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs:
- The expert team of All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur conducts Walk-in- Interview for the selection of eligible and capable aspirants.
- So, contenders need to give their best performance in Interview for final selection.
Check Below Links To Clear Interview Round:
How to appear in Walk-in- Interview?
- You need to visit official website of organization that is aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- After that hit on “Recruitment” section visible at the left side of home page and hit on “Recruitment Notice” link from drop- down list.
- Now a new page will be displayed on your computer screen with various links you have to hit on “Walk-in-interview for the posts of Junior Resident (Clinical) on contract basis for the period of 12 months at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
- Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/07/JR/2016-AIIMS.JDH” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully presented in the notification.
- After reading complete details, download AIIMS Application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill your application form with complete details in accurate manner without any mistakes.
- After that you need to attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and various others.
- At last you need to appear in Interview with your applications to venue given below
Medical College of
AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 25th Oct. 2016 (Tuesday) at 10:00 am
10:00 am to 12:00 noon.
Remember Important Note:
Check Official Notification which is mentioned below to get complete information regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur Notice: Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Free Job Updates||Best Jobs In India|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has circulated an advertisement for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited for the 550 urgent posts of Staff Nurse Grade – II for Hospital services. All the eligible applicants must apply for the AIIMS vacancy through the process of online on or before the closing date that is 23rd October 2016. You may also get latest information about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 soon from this page.
Other information regarding All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Recruitment such as required qualification, applying process, important dates etc are well mentioned in the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Job seekers who have the required eligibility and are looking for jobs in Rajasthan must apply for AIIMS vacancies with the help of below stated process.
|Name of Organization||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|No. of Vacancies||550|
|Last date to apply||23rd October 2016|
- Post Name: Staff Nurse Grade – II
- Number Of Vacancy:550
- Applicants must have matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
- Should possess certificate in General nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for male nurses
- Should be registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurse
You May Also Check: Current Jobs after 10th
Age Limitation for AIIMS Jodhpur jobs:
The age of candidates should be between 18 – 30 Years. Upper age limit is relaxed for SC/ ST category up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities and Ex-S as per as per Government orders.
Applicants those who got selected for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy will get minimum pay scale of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4,600 along with usual allowances as admissible from time to time as per govt. norms/ rules.
- For General/OBC Candidates, Application Fee is Rs.500/-
- For All Other Candidates (SC /ST /PWD /Women) Application Fee is Nil
Note – Application Fees should be paid through online mode only via Debit Cards / Credit Card or Net Banking
Candidate’s selection for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Job Vacancy will be based on their eligibility criteria. The Institute may conduct Computer Base Online Exam/ Off-line exam in Jodhpur, if required. Date of written test/ Interview will be notified to shortlisted candidates.
Read Here: Interview Preparation Tips
How to Apply:
- Job Seekers are fist required to visit AIIMS, Jodhpur official website that is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- After that, choose the ‘Recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse Grade – II for Hospital Services on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS at AIIMS Jodhpur’ link from the home page of it.
- Press ‘apply’ link given in front of advt. ‘Recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse ………………………….’
- Hit ‘Register now’ tab to register yourself if you are a new user. If you are already Registered, Login with your user ID and password to proceed to fill the form
- Fill Online Application Form with all relevant details like Applicant’s Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Marital Status, Category,etc
- Upload your Class X / XII Certificate, UG Degree/ Marksheets (Single PDF) PG Degree /Marksheets, etc.
- Also upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in jpeg / jpg format
- Make payment of application fee by Debit Cards / Credit Card or Net Banking and submit your form within the prescribed time.
- Print a copy of online application form for future use.
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Rajasthan
Last date for Online Application Process: 23rd October 2016 upto 05.00 PM
To read other details about the above AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 – 2017, visit mentioned below Official Notice.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment - Check PDF
To Apply Online: Press This Link