AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur has released a newest job notification entitled as AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment. Walk-in-interview will be conducted by the organization to hire skilled and capable aspirants for the various posts of Junior Resident (Clinical). Contenders who are interested for above said posts they may apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 by appear in interview on particular date, time and venue.
Interested and eligible aspirants may attend the interview on 31st May 2016 (Tuesday). For more information related to AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs you may read the page completely which is well equipped by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
|Name of Institute||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Date of Walk-in Interview||31st May 2016|
Junior Resident (Clinical)
Aspirants must possess MBBS from recognized University/ Institutions of MCI. The candidate must have compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion diploma/ certificate.
Also Check:- Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Aspirants who are interested and willing to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy should not be more than 30 years as on 31st May 2016. The Relaxation of 5 years will be provided to SC/ ST category candidate, and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
- Aspirants are compulsory to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- in the form of a Demand Draft/ Pay Order only, in favor of Recruitment of AIIMS, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
- No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates of any community.
Appointed aspirants will get Consolidated Pay Rs. 50000/-.
Selection of contenders will be fully based on the performance in interview. The list of selected appliers will be uploaded on official website. Candidates are advised to check the official website regularly for more information.
How to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment?
Aspirants can apply by the following steps:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the organization www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Now you need to hit “Recruitment” section then a list will be open you need to hit “Recruitment Notices”.
- After that hit “Walk-in-interview for the Recruitment to the posts of Junior Resident (Clinical) on contract basis for the period of 12 months at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/03/JR/2016-AIIMS.JDH” link.
- Now an advertisement will be opened you need to study all the instructions accurately.
- After reading the complete details you need to prepare the applications and fill AIIMS Jodhpur Application Form with necessary details.
- Now appear in interview to the address mentioned below; with all the original documents like Identity proof, address proof and other necessary documents.
Medical College of AIIMS,
Current Jobs in Rajasthan:- Check Here
Documents to be produced in original at the time of interview:
- ID Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Permanente Address Proof
- D.O.B Certificate. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th marksheets
- MBBS /B.Sc. /M.Sc. Mark sheets & Certificates.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – MBBS) Attempt Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate (Copy of completion of Internship for medical candidates)
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC) Publications
- And other testimonials
Walk-in-Interview will be held on 31st May 2016 (Tuesday) at 10:00 a.m.
Contenders who want to acquire further information related to AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 you can check the Official Notification. Aspirants also sub scribe this page for latest upcoming notifications.
All India Institute of Medical Science Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On