AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur has unfolded vacancy notification named as AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization is going to conduct walk in interview to recruit eligible candidates.
Aspirants who are interested in 98 Senior Resident Jobs they can attend walk in interview on 10th April 2018 and 11th April 2018. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018.
|Key contents of this page:|
The Candidate should bring the original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form. To download AIIMS Jodhpur Application Form, candidates have to visit the official website of the organization.
Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018–19. So to ensure eligibility, candidates can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
|Organization name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur|
|Post name||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||98|
|Walk in Interview Date||10th April 2018 and 11th April 2018|
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy and qualification details:
|Department||Number of Vacancies||Qualification Required|
|Anaesthesiology and Critical Care||06||MD/DNB (Anaesthesiology)|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||02||M.Ch./DNB (Burn and Plastic Surgery)|
|Cardiothoracic Surgery||02||M.Ch./DNB (CTVS)|
|Community Medicine and Family Medicine||03||MD/DNB (Community Medicine/PSM)|
|Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology||02||MD/DNB (Dermatology)|
|Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology||07||MD/DNB (Radiology)|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||02||DM/DNB (Endocrinology)|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||01||MD/DNB (Forensic Medicine)|
|General Medicine||06||MD/DNB (General Medicine)|
|General Surgery||07||MS/DNB (General Surgery)|
|Medical Oncology / Haematology||01||DM/DNB (Medical Oncology)/DM/DNB (Haematology)|
|Neonatology||04||MD/DNB (Paediatrics)/DM/DNB (Neonatology)|
|Nuclear Medicine||01||MD/DNB (Nuclear Medicine)|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||02||MS/MD/DNB (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)|
|Paediatric Surgery||02||M.Ch/DNB (Paediatric Surgery)|
|Pharmacology||03||MD/DNB (Pharmacology) / M.Sc. (Pharmacology) with Ph.D|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||03||MD/DNB (PMR)|
|Pulmonary Medicine||02||MD/DNB (Pulmonary Medicine)/DM (Pulmonary Medicine)|
|Surgical Gastroenterology||02||M.Ch/DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)|
|Surgical Oncology||02||M.Ch/DNB (Surgical Oncology)|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||02||MD/DNB (Transfusion Medicine/Pathology)|
|Trauma & Emergency (Medical)||04||MD/DNB (Medicine/Geriatric Medicine/Emergency Medicine)|
|Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)||04||MS/DNB (General Surgery)/M.Ch (Trauma Surgery and Critical Care)|
Check more- Medical Jobs
Age Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs:
Age of the candidates applying for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Jobs shall be 37 years as on 31/03/2018. Age relaxation to SC/ST candidates must be 05 years and 03 years to OBC Category candidates.
Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates, relaxation shall be of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Salary Structure for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies:
Candidates who will be selected for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- for general and OBC Category and Rs. 800 for SC/ST category candidates.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Jobs:
Selection of candidates for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Recruitment shall be done on the basis of their performance in interview round. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
You May Read This:
Steps to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2018, they can follow the below mentioned procedure to ensure their eligibility and to download AIIMS Jodhpur Application Form:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur that is aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to “recruitment” tab which is available in the left panel on the homepage
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “Advertisement No: Dean (Academics)/04/SR/2018-AIIMS.JDH Walk-In-Interview for the Recruitment of Senior Resident at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)” link
- It will open AIIMS Recruitment Notification on your computer screen, just ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then download AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Application Form by hitting the suitable link
- After that fill it with required details and also attach Xerox of relevant documents
- At last appear for walk in interview on below stated schedule and venue.
Get Here>> AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification
Walk in venue:
Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Walk in date:
10th April 2018, Tuesday on 10:00 am and 11th April 2018, Wednesday on 10:00 am
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018–19. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur has released a employment notification titled as AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment. The institute wants to hire eligible and dynamic contenders on 755 vacant positions of Nursing Officer, Superintendent.
This is high time to apply for all job seekers who have desire to work with All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur. Aspirants are required to submit online application form before the closing date mentioned below.
Highlights Of This Page:
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur recruitment 2018 details are available on the page of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants are advised to don’t move from here and explore this entire page to get full information regarding same.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
|Institute name||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur|
|AIIMS Vacancy details||Nursing Officer, Asst Nursing, Superintendent|
|No of vacancy||755|
|Closing date||Mentioned below|
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies 2018:
|Sr. Nursing Officer||127|
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent||28|
Education Qualification for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2018:
Candidates applying for All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 must have following qualification to become eligible for vacant position.
Nursing Officer B.Sc Nursing OR Diploma in General Nursing
Midwifery Or 2 years experienceSr. Nursing Officer B.Sc Nursing + 3 years experienceAssistant Nursing Superintendent B.Sc/ M.Sc Nursing + 6 years experience
Age criteria for AIIMS 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates applying for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Vacancy 2018 must aware about age limitations which have been discussed below:
- For Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 25 – 40 years
- For Senior Nursing Officer: 21 – 35 years
- Nursing Officer: 18 – 30 years
- The relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirants to apply for AIIMS 2018 Recruitment as per norms.
Salary details for AIIMS Jobs 2018:
Selected contenders for AIIMS 2018 Jobs will be paid by impressive amount of monthly salary with other allowances. We have described all the important info related to salary in below section of page. Please have a look..
- For Assistant Nursing Superintendent: INR 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- For Senior Nursing Officer: INR 9,300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800
- Nursing Officer: INR 9,300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600
Selection Procedure For AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2018:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur will conduct written test and interview for selection of eligible aspirants. Contenders who will score passing marks in written test, they will be invited for interview along with their important certificates and documents.
How To Apply For AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018?
- First, candidates have to visit the official website that is aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Scroll down home page and hit on “recruitment” tab appearing at left hand side of home page.
- Select suitable link related to AIIMS 2018 Recruitment for Nursing Officer, Superintendent.
- Applicants must read entire All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Vacancy Notification 2018 to collect details.
- After that, press “apply online” link present at previous page.
- Fill complete AIIMS Online Application form with correct details.
- Upload required documents and certificates in proper manner.
- Now, press “submit” button available at last of the page.
- At the last, take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Find More Latest: Jobs in Rajasthan
Applications must be submitted through online before 30 days of employment notification released.
Applicants may obtain further details regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 from Official Link. You may like our page on facebook or follow us on twitter to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||AIIMS Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|