AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has transmitted an advertisement named as AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited from eligible and career oriented candidates for filling up 101 vacant posts of Senior Resident (SR).
Candidates, who find themselves eligible to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment, can apply for the same through online mode. The last date to apply online for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 is 18-12-2018.
Focal Points On This Page
Apply Now for AIIMS Jodhpur 101 Senior Resident Vacancies
Applicants can fill their online application form for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 by going through the instructions mentioned below on this page, tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Senior Residents
- Number of Vacancies: 101
Department wise breakup of vacancies:
|Department||No. of Posts|
|Anaesthesiology and Critical Care||04|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||02|
|Community Medicine and Family Medicine||02|
|Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology||02|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||02|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||02|
|Medical Oncology/ Haematology||04|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||02|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||02|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||02|
|Trauma & Emergency (Medical)||05|
|Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)||02|
Check Out: Latest Recruitment
Applicants, who are going to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies, they should have done MD/ DNB/ DM//M.Ch. from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Find Here: Medical Jobs
For AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment, your age should not exceeding 37 years As on 18/12/2018. Relaxation in up0per age will be given as follow:
- 05 years for SC/ ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for OPH in General
- 13 yrars for OPH in OBC
- 15 years for OPH in SC/ ST
To apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs you have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 800|
Payment of fee should be done through Online Mode Only
Get Here >> AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification
AIIMS Jodhpur 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for AIIMS Jodhpur 101 Senior Resident Jobs will be done on the basis of their performances in MCQ based written examination and Interview. The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D candidates:
- 40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based)
- 30% weightage – Academic Record
- 30% weightage – Interview
How to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018?
Candidates may apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment, initial step is to visit official website that is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Now, press “Recruitment” tab that is given in left side of page.
- From drop down list hit “Recruitment Notice” tab.
- This will navigate you to new page where you are required to press “Advertisement No: Dean (Academics)/11/SR/2018-AIIMS.JDH Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session January, 2019 at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)” link.
- AIIMS Jodhpur Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the complete details given in AIIMS Jodhpur Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Now” link.
- Fill AIIMS Jodhpur Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take the print out of AIIMS Jodhpur Online Form for future use.
Hit Here >> AIIMS Jodhpur Apply Online
- Starting date to apply online: 19-11-2018
- Last date to apply online: 18-12-2018
Applicants can get more details about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 by going through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|