AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has depicted a notification about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment. Applicants may also get complete details about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 on this page shortly, so keep visiting us. Candidates who wish to enhance their career in government sector must apply for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Additional Professor posts by filling and sending application form through online mode before the closing date.
|Name Of Post||Professor|
|No. Of Post||221|
|Last date to apply Online||14th September 2015|
Interested candidates who want grow their career in government sector must grab this chance as soon as possible. Complete Information about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 is well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and vacancy Details:
Candidates who wish to apply for AIIMS jobs must have done a medical degree /post graduate degree as per the post requirement from a recognized university / Institute.
|Post Name||Salary details|
|Professor||Rs.37400-67000 plus grade pay of Rs.10500|
|Associate Professor||Rs.15600-39100 plus grade pay of Rs. 8000|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 37400-67000 plus grade pay of Rs.9000|
|Additional Professor||Rs. 37400-67000plus grade pay of Rs.9500|
Candidate who is applying for the job should have maximum age of 50 years there is no minimum age criteria.
- Application fee of Rs.1000 for candidate who comes under General/OBC
- An application fee of Rs.500 for candidate who comes under SC/ST
- Physically handicapped candidate are free from paying the fees.
- Fees should be paid through NEFT/online transfer only
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment:
- Aspirants who wish to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment must visit the official website of All India Institute of Medical and Sciences which is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- On the home page you can see the link of submission of online application
- Select that online application link and a new window will open and there will be a list of opening which is issued recently.
- Choose the post in which you have to apply after that fill all the mandatory detail carefully without making any mistake.
- Must upload if any scanned photograph or signature required and submit it within given time period
- After that take a print out of filled form for further use.
Closing date to apply online: within one month from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e (14th September 2015)
Note: For more details you can check Official Notification, dear aspirants! Keep visiting recruitmnetresult.com to get latest updates about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On