AIIMS MDS 2014 Medical Entrance Exam
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has declared a notification for Medical Entrance Exam for admission against 50% All India Quota of Postgraduate (MDS) courses in various Dental Colleges in the country.
- All those aspirants who are waiting for this announcement may apply now. You need to submit online application form.
- Application form must be submitted on or before the 31-12-2013. Exam will be conducted on 25-01-2014.
- Continue visit on this page of recruitmentresult.com to know more related to the AIIMS MDS 2014 Medical Entrance Exam:
Name of organization
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Type of announcement
Medical Entrance Exam 2014
Mode of exam
CBT Online Examination
Eligibility to apply
Only Indian candidates possessing BDS degree from a affiliated Dental College or a foreign degree included in the schedules of Indian Dental Council Act 1956 and full registration either from the dental council of India or state dental council after completing the compulsory rotating internship and should complete the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized Hospital on or before the 31st march 2014.
Initially Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and then Candidates will be invited for counseling.
- General and OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000 through online mode.
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs. 800/-.
Procedure to apply
- You should visit the official website of the AIIMS that is www.aiimsexams.org.
- Get the prospectus available at the home page.
- Read the prospectus carefully.
- Follow the instructions that are given in that and submit it within the given date to apply.
Date to keep in mind
- Opening date for Online registration: 02-12-2013
- Closing date for Online registration: 31-12-2013
- Admit card may be downloaded from: 15-01-2014
- Exam will be conducted on: 25-01-2014.
Note: for more details visit the Official Notification.