All India Institute of Medical Sciences is going to conduct AIIMS MDS (Medical Entrance Exam) for those candidates who want to take admission in Post-Graduate Course (MD, MS, M.Ch (6 YRS.), DM (6 YRS.), MDS). Computer Based Test will be held on 08th May 2016. So, aspirants who are interested must fill the Application Form for AIIMS MDS 2016 on or before the last date.
For acquiring more information related to AIIMS MDS 2016 such as eligibility criteria, age limitation, emoluments, method of selection, application fee detail, way to apply etc you need to just scroll this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India
Junior Residents/Demonstrators (three years tenure period) will be paid a sum of Rs. 15, 600 + Rs. 5, 400 Grade Pay + NPA and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the first year of the residency.
Method of Selection:
- Selection will be made entirely on the basis of merit in the entrance examination and the choice of subject will be allocated on the basis of personal counseling.
- The entrance test for MD/MS will consist of one paper of 180 Minutes duration containing 200 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at M.B.B.S. level.
- The entrance test for MDS, will consist of one paper of 90 minutes duration containing 90 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at BDS level.
- There is 1/3 negative marking for every wrong answer in the test.
- General / OBC Category- Rs.1000/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST Category- Rs. 800/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
- OPH Candidates is exempted from payment of any Fee
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to pay the application fee through Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking.
Way to Apply for AIIMS MDS:
- First of all aspirants need to visit the official website of the AIIMS that is www.aiimsexams.org
- Then, go to the “Important Announcements” section which is available at right side of the home page.
- Now, hit “AIIMS PG Courses [MD/MS/MCh(6YRS) / DM (6YRS)/MDS] July 2016 Session Registration has been live now, Click Academic Courses tab to access” link.
- Follow the instructions that are given in that and fill the form with all required details.
- After completion of form submit it within the given time period.
- At last, take a printout of filled form for future use.
- Last date for Registration of Online application- 23rd March 2016 (upto 5:00 pm) Wednesday
- Last date for checking status of application: Accepted & Rejected with reasons. Applicants are required to check status on 05.04.2016 through the Registration Status Tab of their My Page after Login- 04th April 2016 (Monday)
- Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will be entertained after 13.04.2016 under any circumstance and candidates are request Not To Contact the Examination Section- 13th April 2016 (Wednesday)
- Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos. and uploading Admit Cards on website- 22nd April 2016 (Friday)
- Entrance Examination through online mode [Computer Based Test]- 08th May 2016 (Sunday)
- Expected date of declaration of Result- 14th May 2016 (Saturday)
- Tentative date of 1st Counseling- 06th June 2016 (Monday)
- Tentative date of 2nd Counseling- 13th June 2016 (Monday)
- Tentative date of Open Counselling- 25th July 2016 (Monday)
You can check Official Link for other detail regarding AIIMS MDS 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On