AIIMS MDS 2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is going to conducts the AIIMS MDS 2015 Medical Entrance Exam for providing admission in Post Graduates and Doctoral program. Candidates, who want to take the admission in the relevant course, may apply by submitting the AIIMS online application form on or before the last date.
|Last Date To Apply Online||Check Below|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
Before applying applicants are advised to Read the prospectus carefully. All India Institute of Medical Sciences conducts the PG Entrance exam twice in a year for Jan and July admission session. To know more details concerning to AIIMS MDS 2015 go through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
- For Post Graduates Programs: Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree from recognized university.
- For Doctoral Programs: Applicants should have the master’s degree in the concerned stream.
- Age of the applicants must be less than and equal to 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- General and OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000 and SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs. 800/-.
- Fees must be deposit through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Challan form in any branches of State Bank of India.
Initially Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and then Candidates will be invited for counseling.
Procedure to apply:
- You should visit the official website of the AIIMS that is www.aiimsexams.org
- Get the prospectus available at the home page.
- Read the prospectus carefully.
- Follow the instructions that are given in that and fill the form with all required details.
- After completion of form submit it within the given time period.
- Take a printout of filled form for future use.
|Last Date For Online Registration|
|Events Name||Starting Dates 2015||Last Date 2015|
|For Post Graduate Course||-||23rd March|
|For Doctoral Course||05th March||04th April|
|Entrance Examination Dates|
|Program Name||Test Dates 2015|
|MD / MS / M.Ch.(6 years) / MDS||10th May|
|DM / M.Ch / MHA||16th May|
For more details, candidates are advised to check Official Notification.
Check More Useful Links
|AIIMS Counselling||AIIMS Application Form|
|AIIMS Admit Card||AIIMS Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|AIIMS Result||Medical Entrance Exam|