AIIMS PG Admit Card
Candidates preparing for the MD/MS/MCh/DM/MDS/Professional Exam are informed that the AIIMS PG Admit Card is available to download now. Aspirants can now get their AIIMS PG Hall Ticket by visiting the official website of the institution i.e. www.aiimsexams.org To avail the AIIMS PG Exam Admit Card with ease candidates can also use the information given in the below section of this page. With this in mind that aspirant can get his/her AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017 easily here we have propagated the direct link too which will help the aspirant in getting the hall ticket in just few hits.
Highlights of this page:
The announcement of the hall ticket is available in the Important Announcements section as “Admit Card for AIIMS PG Courses [MD/ MS/ MCh (6YRS)/ DM(6YRS)/ MDS] July 2017 session has been uploaded, Hit Academic Courses tab to access.”
AIIMS PG Admit Card
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences organizes the Medical entrance exam for candidates, who want to pursue various medical courses like MD/MS/MCh/DM/MDS/Professional etc. Before appearing in the medical examination conducted by the All India Association, Candidates need to get their AIIMS PG Admit Card downloaded. In this regard our team of recruitmentresult.com is furnishing some simple steps which will prove to be very helpful in availing the hall ticket.
How to get AIIMS PG Admit Card ?
- First of all aspirants are required to visit the official portal i.e. www.aiimsexams.org
- Once aspirants visit the official a homepage will appear in front of them
- Hit on “Academic Courses” tab
- Afterwards a new screen will appear in front of you
- Select appropriate course and hit on “proceed” tab
- Afterwards choose the admit card link and then you have to enter your details like your roll no etc
- Once you enter the details your admit card will be displayed in front of you
- Check all the details mentioned on the hall ticket and afterwards take a print out of it and keep it safe with the intention of using it further
Directly Check Here:
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern 2017:
|Name of course||Total question||Marks given||Time given||Type of question|
|MS/MD||200||1 mark each||3 hours||Objective type|
|MDS||90||1 hour 30 mins|
- Total no of question asked will be 200 which will be related to the MS/MD Course .
- Total time to complete the examination will be 3 hours
- Total no of question asked will be 90 which will be related to the MDS Course
- Total time will be 1 hour and 30 minutes
- All the questions asked in the examination will be of objective type
- Weightage will be given as: 1 mark each
- Negative marking will also be there as ⅓ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates need to obtain min 50% marks for getting admission in AIIMS.
Get Here Topic Wise: AIIMS Entrance Exam Syllabus
|Activity||DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) (Jul 2017)||MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS (Jul 2017)|
|Availability of AIIMS PG Admit card||27-03-2017||25-04-2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||08-04-2017||07-05-2017|
Aspirants who have the desire to get their AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017 downloaded easily they can read all the above mentioned details carefully or if aspirants want they can visit the Official Website also. Contenders, for further usage may also get subscribed for the free email alerts. Aspirants can also avail latest notifications concerning the hall ticket with the help of this web page, so keep visiting this portal.
You May Also Read :- How to Download Admit Card?
Dear candidates if you have any sort of query or question regarding the information given here on this page then you can ask our expert members by stating your precious comments in he below comment box. Our team will be glad to resolve your query as soon as possible. To avail more information concerning career, recruitment, examination, call letter etc on their timeline. To make this happen aspirants have to follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Create Your Own Study Guide||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Study Tips|
|Time Management in Exam||Ways To Improve Your Memory|