All India Institutes of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Mysuru has depicted a vacancy advertisement titled as AIISH Recruitment. Director, AIISH invites application forms from talented citizens of India for filling up the Lecturers in Audiology/ Speech Sciences post. So, contenders who want to build up their career in this well known organization may apply for AIISH Recruitment 2016 by sending their application form earlier from the ending date.
|Post Name||Lecturers in Audiology/ Speech Sciences|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||11th April 2016|
We, the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing some essential information related to AIISH Recruitment 2016 such as essential qualification, consolidated remuneration, appointment method, procedure to apply etc you need to go through the info which are well provided on this page.
- Applicants should have Master’s degree with 55% marks in Speech and Hearing or in Audiology or Speech-Language Pathology or an equivalent degree in the relevant area from the repudiated university or institution.
- 2 years Teaching / Research / Clinical Experience (for Non Ph.D candidates).
Check this:- Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Successfully appointed job hunters will get the attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs. 39,500/- per month which will be offered by the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Mysuru.
Application Fee Detail:
Job seekers need to pay the prescribed application fee of Rs. 200/- (for General / OBC Category and Rs. 50/- (for SC/ST Categories).
Appointment Method for aiishmysore.in Lecturers Vacancies:
This organization is going to conduct interview. So, the selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in interview.
Procedure to Apply for AIISH Recruitment:
- Aspirants who are interested to Apply for AIISH vacancies require to visit official website of All India Institutes of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Mysuru that is www.aiishmysore.in
- Then, hit “job opportunities” tab which is available at left side of the home page.
- Now, go to the “Advertisement No: 04/2016” section and download the advertisement.
- After that, read it carefully and Download the Application form.
- Now, fill the form with all asked detail within proper manner.
- After filling the form, attach photocopies of Matriculation/ SSLC / Diploma / Degree /Provisional Degree Certificate (s) and Mark sheets for all the Semesters / Years, SC / ST / OBC Certificate(s), Certificate of Disability and other testimonials in support of experience etc.
- Envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of …………………………..”
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address on or before the ending date.
To the Director
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing,
Manasagangothri, Mysuru 570006
Also Read:- More Jobs in Karnataka
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form- 11th April 2016
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding AIISH Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|