All India Management Association (AIMA) Recruitment 2014
All India Management Association invites application form from the capable and deserving job hunters for filling up the 151 Management Trainee & Jr. Technical Assistant. Applicants may apply for the All India Management Association (AIMA) Recruitment 2014 on or before the closing date that is 13th December 2014.
|Name Of The Posts||Management Trainee & Jr. Technical Assistant|
|No. of vacancies||151|
|Last date for receipt of application||13 December 2014|
Recruitmentresult.com is presenting the entire details related to the AIMA jobs 2014 like eligibility criteria, how to apply etc in the below section.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Name Of The Posts||No of vacancies|
|Jr. Technical Assistant||112|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for this job they should have done Graduation / Post Graduation in relevant field from affiliated institution as per the post applied for with good working knowledge of computer.
Appliers need to have the relevant experience of their concerned working field to apply for this career opening vacancy.
Age limitation and salary Details:
|Name Of The Posts||Salary||Age Limit(Years)|
|Jr. Technical Assistant||10500-28690/-||28|
Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category applicants as per the norms.
- Job hunters must have to pay Rs 500/- as application fee
- SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Fee should be paid in favor of All India Management Association payable at New Delhi, before submission of the Application.
Selection of the job seekers will be made on the basis of the:
- Written Test
How To Prepare For The Written Exam > Get Details
How to Apply?
- Aspirants who wish to apply must go through the official website and fill the application form properly
- After that take the print out of the completed form must attach pass port size photograph, demand draft and required Xerox copies of the particulars
- Enclosed the form in an envelope super scribe as “Application for the post ………. & Post Code No.) Category: _______” and send to the below given address before the last date.
Post Box No. 3076,
- Deadline to apply online: 09 December 2014
- Last date for receipt of application:13 December 2014
- Availability of Admit Cards on the website:09 January 2015
- Date of Written Examination: 25 January 2015
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Candidates may get the more information via Official Link.