AIPMT Online Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi invited AIPMT Online Application Form from students who want to appear All India Pre Medical Test. Students who are interested in getting admission to top medical/ dental colleges of India for MBBS or BDS may fill AIPMT Online Application Form 2016.
The aspirant may apply by filling online application on or before the last date given below. Aspirants, who are looking to make career in medical and get the other details about, AIPMT Online Application Form 2016 through this page of recruitmentresult.com. Nearly 15% of the seats of all the medical and dental colleges are reserved for the students who clear this exam with merit score.
Applicants are required to have passed intermediate with science or B.SC from any recognized university or school.
- Age of applicants should not be less than 17 years and more than 25 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given as per Govt. rules & regulation.
|Category Name||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|For General/ OBC||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 1850/-|
Selection of students will be done as per their performance in All India Pre Medical Test. Those students who will qualify this test will be required to appear for counseling for further process. You may also know about counseling process from below given link.
AIPMT Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
Syllabus of this entrance test contains topics of Physics, Chemistry and Botany. Examination paper will contain 180 objective type questions. Duration of paper will be 3 hours. You may get complete details about Syllabus and Exam Pattern through below given link.
How to fill AIPMT Online Application Form:
- Aspirants have to log on AIPMT official website that is aipmt.nic.in.
- Follow ‘online services’ section available at left side of home page.
- Choose ‘apply online’ link and new page will open.
- Read all details and press ‘Proceed to apply online’ tab.
- Fill the online application carefully as per your personal and Qualification details.
- Pay the required fees.
- Upload your photo, signature, left hand thumb impression and self declaration.
- Take print out of online application form and send it along with all required documents and demand draft (If fees is paid offline) to below address.
The Deputy Secretary, AIPMT Unit,
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Center,
Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110 301
|Starting date of Online Registration:||1st week of December 2015|
|Last date of Online Registration Without late Fee||Last week of December 2015|
|Last date of Online Registration With late Fee||Last week of January 2016|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website||1st week of April 2016|
|Date of Examination||1st week of May 2016|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2016|
Note: Get more details about AIPMT Online Application Form 2016 through this Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AIPMT Counselling||AIPMT Sample Paper|
|AIPMT Admit Card||Medical Entrance Exams Study Material|
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|