AIPMT Online Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi has decided to conduct AIPMT on 01st May 2016 which acronym to All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test. Candidates, who want to take admission in Medical or Dental colleges for MBBS or BDS, apply by filling AIPMT Online Application Form 2016 against this notification on or before the last date of Registration. The students, planning to apply for AIPMT 2016 next year, are suggested to stay with us.
|Courses Offered||MBBS / BDS|
|Last Date To Submit Online Application Form||Mentioned Below|
Nearly 15% of the seats of all the medical and dental colleges are reserved for the students who clear this exam with merit score. To read the remaining information about this notification such as eligibility criteria, applying process etc from below segment of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Students, who are going to apply for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test, must have passed Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination with science from any recognized board or institutions.
- Age of applicants should not be less than 17 years and more than 25 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given as per Govt. rules & regulation.
|Category Name||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|For General/ OBC||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 2150/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Fee will be deposited through any Debit/ Credit Card using online payment gateway facility of Syndicate Bank / ICICI Bank / HDFC Bank /State Bank of India and through e-wallet of Common Services Center (CSC).
- Payment will be paid by e-Challan by depositing Fee in any of the branch of Syndicate Bank / ICICI Bank / HDFC Bank /State Bank of India. The e-challan may be generated after filling form.
Classification of students will be made through their qualifying marks in All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test. Those contenders who will qualify this test will be required to appear for counseling for further process.
Syllabus of this entrance test contains topics of Physics, Chemistry and Botany. Examination paper will contain 180 objective type questions. Duration of paper will be 3 hours. You may get complete details about Syllabus and Exam Pattern through below given link.
|Duration: 03 Hours|
How to fill AIPMT Online Application Form:
Candidates may follow below stated steps to fill online application form before the last date, please have a look…!!
- Contenders will have to visit official website of AIPMT that is aipmt.nic.in.
- Follow ‘online services’ section available at left side of home page.
- Choose ‘Apply Online’ link and new page will open.
- Read all details and press ‘Proceed to apply online’ tab.
- Fill the online application carefully as per your personal and Qualification details.
- Pay the required fees.
- Upload your photo, signature, left hand thumb impression and self declaration.
- Take print out of online application form and keep it safe for future refrences.
|Without Late Fee|
|-||For Fee Through E-Challan||For Fee Through Other Modes|
|Schedule For On-Line Submission Of Application Forms||15th December 2015 to 08th January 2016||15th December 2015 to 12th January 2016|
|Last Date For Successful Final Transaction Of Fee Applicable For Online Application||12th January 2016|
|With Late Fee|
|Schedule For On-Line Submission Of Application||13th January to 06th February 2016||13th January to 10th February 2016|
|Last Date For Successful Final Transaction Of Fee Applicable For Online Application||10th February 2016|
|Date Of Uploading Of Admit Cards On Website||01st April 2016|
|Examination Date||01st May 2016|
|Display of OMR Sheet||Between 19th May to 23rd May 2016|
|Display Of Answer Key||24th May to 26th May 2016|
|Declaration of Result||05th June 2016|
Applicants may open this Official Notification to know more about this notification. Be in touch with us to get latest updates about AIPMT Online Application Form 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On