AIPMT Sample Paper
Desire to crack AIPMT exam then must start your preparation from AIPMT Previous Sample Paper. Get All Type (Easy & Hard) of Model Test Paper Online from here. Every year a huge number of aspirants appeared in All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test. All Those candidates who are preparing for the AIPMT exam they must checkAIPMT sample paper and previous year question papers with solutions to prepare accordingly. The sample papers and previous year papers are the best way for practicing of any entrance examinations. Applicants may download the previous year question paper in the PDF format from the official web portal.
The AIPMT previous years question papers are available on the official web portal. Those aspirants who want to get prepare for the exam they can also download it in the PDF format also. You may get the more relevant details like AIPMT Sample Paper in the below section which is being provided by our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
AIPMT Sample Paper PDF
|AIPMT Biology Sample Paper||Download Here|
|AIPMT Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
AIPMT Previous Sample Paper
Question .1) A stone is dropped from a height h. It hits the ground with a certain momentum P. If the same stone is dropped from a height 100% more than the previous height, the momentum when it hits the ground will change by:
Answer 1.) B
Read This- Ways To Keep Yourself Focused
Question.2)Three masses are placed on the x-axis : 300 g at origin, 500g at x = 40 cm and 400g at x = 70 cm. The distance of the centre of mass from the origin is :
- 40 cm
- 45 cm
- 50 cm
- 30 cm
Question.3) How many organisms in the list given below are autotrophs ?
Lactobacillus, Nostoc, Chara, Nitrosomonas, Nitrobacter, Streptomyces, Sacharomyces, Trypanosoma, Porphyra, Wolfia
Check Now: Latest Biology Questions and Answers
Question.4) In the five-kingdom classification, Chlamydomonas and Chlorella have been included in :
Question.5) For its activity, carboxypeptidase requires:
Question.6) A test cross is carried out to :
- determine the genotype of a plant at F2.
- predict whether two traits are linked.
- assess the number of alleles of a gene.
- determine whether two species or varieties will breed successfully
Try This- Microbiology Questions And Answers
Question.7) As compared to a dicot root, a monocot root has :
- More abundant secondary xylem
- Many xylem bundles
- Inconspicuous annual rings
- Relatively thicker periderm
Question.8) What is the function of germ pore ?
- Emergence of radicle
- Absorption of water for seed germination
- Initiation of pollen tube
- Release of male gametes
Question.9) Plants with ovaries having only one or a few ovules, are generally pollinated by:
Must Check These Links of AIPMT:
Question.10) The rate of formation of new organic matter by rabbit in a grassland, is called:
- Net productivity
- Secondary productivity
- Net primary productivity
- Gross primary productivity
Question.11) The second stage of hydrosere is occupied by plants like :
Question.12) In gobar gas, the maximum amount is that of :
- Carbon dioxide
Read Now: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Question.13) In genetic engineering, the antibiotics are used :
- as selectable markers
- to select healthy vectors
- as sequences from where replication starts
- to keep the cultures free of infection
Question.14) The supportive skeletal structures in the human external ears and in the nose tip are examples of:
- areolar tissue
Question.15) Which one of the following human organs is often called the “graveyard” of RBCs ?
- Gall bladder
Question.16) Select the correct statement about biodiversity :
- The desert areas of Rajasthan and Gujarat have a very high level of desert animal species as well as numerous rare animals.
- Large scale planting of Bt cotton has no adverse effect on biodiversity.
- Western Ghats have a very high degree of species richness and endemism.
- Conservation of biodiversity is just a fad pursued by the developed countries
You May Read This: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
Question.17) Which one of the following statements is correct with respect to immunity ?
- Preformed antibodies need to be injected to treat the bite by a viper snake
- The antibodies against small pox pathogen are produced by T – lymphocytes
- Antibodies are protein molecules, each of which has four light chains
- Rejection of a kidney graft is the function of B-lymphocytes
Question.18) Equal volumes of two monoatomic gases, A and B, at same temperature and pressure are mixed. The ratio of specific heats (Cp/Cv) of the mixture will be :
Want to Know? Tips to Make Study Interesting
Question.19) The catalytic activity of transition metals and their compounds is ascribed mainly to:
- their magnetic behaviour
- their unfilled d-orbitals
- their ability to adopt variable oxidation state
- their chemical reactivity
Question.20) Chloroamphenicol is an :
- antifertility drug
- antiseptic and disinfectant
- antibiotic-broad spectrum
Check These Related Links:
You may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to attain latest updates about this concern on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On