Get Here Dates for AIPVT Counselling 2019 !!! Individuals going to appear for the NEET Examination are interested to purse B.V.Sc and A.H. Course from government recognized Colleges, they can now check VCI AIPVT Online Counseling Schedule (Phase Wise) through this web page.
AIPVT Counselling 2019 Highlight
|AIPVT 2019 Overview|
|Exam Name||All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT)|
|Exam Conducted By||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|AIPVT 2019 conducted by||Veterinary Council of India (VCI).|
|Exam for Course Level||UG level|
|Admission on the basis of||Merit position in NEET (UG) 2019 exam|
|Courses Offered||B.V.Sc and A.H.|
|No. of Seats||449 seats|
|Duration of Course||5 and a half years with|
one year compulsory internship
|NEET Exam Date||May 5, 2019|
|NEET Result||June 5, 2019|
Other Links Related to AIPVT…..
|AIPVT 2019 Notification||Get Here|
|AIPVT Result||Get Here|
VCI will use NEET (UG)-2019 qualified Merit List for admission of students to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree course during the academic year 2019-20 for filling up of seats in recognized Veterinary Colleges (except Jammu and Kashmir) under 15% All India Quota. Individuals who will qualify the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG)-2019 can fill the AIPVT Application form on the scheduled dates.
Check Here: Process of Counselling In Detail
Name of Test
All India Pre-Veterinary Test
AIPVT Counselling Procedure
- The council will send call letters regarding counseling to successful candidates who have cleared AIPVT 2019.
- Candidates must have admit card of Entrance Examination (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) issued by the Council.
- Candidate is required to appear for counseling as per the online schedule mentioned in the intimation along with their original AIPVT Admit Card, relevant certificates and passport size photographs (as pasted in the application form for AIPVT).
- They must have
- Date of Birth Certificate, Q
- Qualifying Examination Mark sheet,
- Secondary School Examination Mark sheet,
- Character Certificate,
- Four Passport size Black and White Photographs as pasted in the application Form,
- Cast Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category during counseling for verification.
- The allotment of seats will be made on the merit basis and close immediately after the seats are filled.
- Candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir who have submitted Affidavit shall have to bring original documentary proof in support of their candidature under this category.
- In case of unavailability of such certificate, students are not allowed this process.
Check Here: Required Documents For Counseling
Detail AIPVT Counselling Procedure
Step 1: Registration
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of AIPVT and then do registeration to participate in AIPVT counselling.
- In AIPVT Registration Form candidates have to fill details such as name, roll number, date of birth, application number and then will proceed to next step after successful registration.
Step 2: Choice filling and Registration
- Candidates will have to fill their preferred veterinary colleges choices in drop down menu.
- Candidates are advised to fill maximum number of choices, so that their chances of getting seat in best college are high.
- After filling preference, save and lock them.
- Choices once locked cannot be modify.
- So fill the choices carefully. Take a print copy of locked choices for future reference.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat
- The authority will release the AIPVT 2019 seat allotment/counselling letter result on official website.
- Candidates will be allotment seat on the basis of merit list, preference of college and availability of seats.
Step 4: Reporting at the allotted college
- After the allotment of the seat, candidates will have to report to the allotted college within specified date to complete admission procedure.
You Can Also Check: Counselling Schedule Notification
Information regarding Call letter:
As soon as the result of entrance test will be declared, merit list will be prepared. According to Merit List University will send you the Call Letter for venue and date.
Schedule of AIPVT Counselling:
The schedule will start in July. First round will be done in first week of July and Second round will be done in last week of July. Students, who will clear the examination, will be called through call letter according to Merit List.
Read Also: How to Start a New Life In College?
Documents required for AIPVT Counselling:
- Admit Card of Entrance Examination
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Qualifying Examination Mark sheet/Certificates
- Secondary School Examination Mark sheet/Certificate
- Character Certificate/transfer certificate
- Four Passport size Black and White Photographs pasted in Application Form
- Cast Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on AIPVT prospect
- Medical documents mentioned on AIPVT application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on AIPVT application form.
How to Download Counselling Letter?
To download the call letter, candidates have to follow the below tailored simple steps:
- First of all go to the official website of aipvt.vci.nic.in
- Now, hit appropriate link to download the counseling letter.
- Download the AIPVT Counselling Call Letter by filling necessary details.
- Call letter will be appeared on the computer screen
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe.
Get Here – VCI Official Website
Date to Keep in Mind
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online registration Choice filling/Choice locking||2nd week of August 2019|
|Closing of online registration Choice filling/Choice locking||4th week of August 2019|
|Seat allotment||Last week of August 2019|
|Publication of result||Last week of August 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted college||Till 1st week of September 2019|
Get Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
AIPVT Counselling 2019
After declaring NEET 2019 Result, individuals have to apply AIPVT 2019. After that Veterinary Council of India will conduct AIPVT Counselling 2019. To know the VCI AIPVT Online Counseling Schedule Phase Wise candidates must go through the complete page first.
Veterinary Council of India will publish the AIPVT merit list and AIPVT waiting list on the basis of candidates score in NEET exam. Both the merit list will be used for counselling and allotment of seats under 15% All India Quota seats.
Also Know Here: College is Registered OR AICTE?
VCI AIPVT Online Counseling 2019
On the basis of VCI AIPVT merit list, the authority will allot the seats to the candidates after participating in the AIPVT Counselling 2019. The seat will be allotted only after the verification of original documents.
Whenever the online counseling date schedule will announce, we will publish it first on this web portal. So, keep visiting our web portal regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|