All India Pre-Veterinary Test is known as NEET 2017 exam now. Candidates who want to participate in this exam for getting admission in B.V.Sc. & A.H Courses they can apply against AIPVT Notification. AIPVT Entrance Exam is a national level exam which is conducted by Veterinary Council of India (VCI).With the help of this AIPVT 2017 Exam candidates are invited for filling up 15% All India Quota seats in the Veterinary Colleges in India (except from Jammu & Kashmir State) and 85% state quota seats in the veterinary colleges of participating states.
Interested candidates are informed that they must fill AIPVT Application Form as soon as possible after acquiring the details of registration, eligibility, entrance exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus and result by going through this page.
Want To Know About The Points Presented On This Page:
Entire candidate who have to desire to get admission in above said courses and able to fulfill the requirement of the Veterinary Council of India can go for applying. Applicants are informed that first of all they have to submit their online application form and after that participate in AIPVT 2017 Entrance Exam. For detailed information you must scroll down this page which is well created by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com by keeping in mind your comfort.
All India Pre-Veterinary Test
AIPVT Total Seats:
Candidates can apply for 15% seats of various government institute reserve quota seats to expect from Jammu & Kashmir State students and other 85% state in the veterinary colleges through this entrance examination.
AIPVT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must be Indian citizen (except from the State of Jammu & Kashmir) for appearing in this entrance examination.
- Applying candidates must be passed/appeared 10+2 as a qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Qualifying examination must be passed with 50% aggregate marks scored in PCB and English.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- The minimum age of the applying candidates must not be less than 17 years as on or before 31st December of the academic year of admission.
- The upper age limit for the candidates seeking admission under 15% all India quota seats is 25 years as on 31st December 2017.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC categories shall be relaxed by 5 years in upper age limit.
All willing aspirants need to pay application fee as mentioned below-
|For General/OBC||Rs 1500/- (Rs 1500/- + Rs 750/- with late fee)|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 750/- (Rs 750/- + Rs 750/- with late fee)|
Mode Of Payment:
- Candidates are required to pay applicable service/processing charges & Service Taxes.
- Fee will be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking or e-challan using SB Collect facility in State Bank of India.
- You can pay through credit card/debit card/net banking using on-line payment gateway facility in Vijaya Bank.
AIPVT Application Form
- Interested candidates are informed that they must go through official website of the organization that is aipvt.vci.nic.in
- Then applicant need to press ‘Apply Online’ link on the home page located at the left side.
- After that read the complete advertisement carefully and then hit on “Proceed to Apply Online” tab.
- Fill complete details asked in the format of the form.
- Upload relevant documents in support of date of birth, qualification, caste etc if applicable.
- Make the payment of fee and submit form within given time period.
- After that take a preview of the complete form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared by Veterinary Council of India.
- Candidates have to appear in counseling round for VCI and for rest of the 85% seats, participating states conduct their own counseling for admission to 15% all India quota seats.
- Participating states will prepare their own ranking based on All India/State wise merit list of applicants of AIPVT 2017.
AIPVT Exam Pattern
- The question paper of AIPVT 2017 will have 180 Objective Type Questions.
- There will be four alternative options with single correct answer.
Mode of Language:
Question will be asked in English as well as Hindi language.
- For each correct answer candidates will get 4 marks.
- One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Candidates will get 3 hours for solving the question paper.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
Read Below Given Tips:
There is no a particular syllabus for this entrance examination prescribed by the board. Mostly question are asked from 11th and 12th streams under the pattern of 10+2/intermediate/pre-medical university/12th board. Somehow books from the NCERT and CBSE may be useful. You can check the brief syllabus by moving downwards:
|CLASS XI||Physical World and Measurement Kinematics Laws of Motion Work, Energy and Power Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Gravitation Properties of Bulk Matter Thermodynamics Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory Oscillations and Waves|
|CLASS XII||Electrostatics Current Electricity Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents Electromagnetic Waves Optics Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation Atoms and Nuclei Electronic Devices|
|CLASS XI||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry Structure of Atom Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure States of Matter- Gases and Liquids Thermodynamics General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements Equilibrium Redox Reactions Hydrogen s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals) Some p- Block Elements Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques Hydrocarbons Environmental Chemistry|
|CLASS XII||Solid State Solutions Electrochemistry Chemical Kinetics Surface Chemistry p-Block Elements d and f Block Elements Coordination Compounds Haloalkanes and Haloarenes Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen Biomolecules Polymers Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|CLASS XI||Diversity in Living World Structural Organization in Animals and Plants Cell Structure and Function Plant Physiology Human physiology|
|CLASS XII||Reproduction Genetics and Evolution Biology and Human Welfare Biotechnology and Its Applications Ecology and environment|
You May Read This: Things That You Should Learn Before Graduation
AIPVT Entrance Exam Date:
|Opening Date of Online Application Form||Third week of February 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||Second week of March 2017|
|Start Downloading Admit Card||Second week of April 2017|
|Examination Date||Second week of May 2017|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2017|
|Counselling||First week of August 2017|
AIPVT Admit Card
Candidates will get their call letter for appearing in AIPVT Entrance examination as candidates know that without call letter they cannot be able to get entered. Candidates are informed that they have to carry relevant documents along with call letter while going for examination. You need to connect with us for download the admit card.
After the successful examination result will be declared by the organization. Candidates will get their score card by connecting with us or directly from official website on Last week of May 2017. Only the successful candidates will be eligible for admission to the academic year 2017-2018.
In the First week of August 2017 candidates will be participated in counseling section conducted by the organization. After the successfully completion of counseling eligible candidates will get admission in their willing courses.
Get Details: AIPVT Counselling
Note: Willing candidates can attain rest of the details of AIPVT 2017 by going through Official Website. for attaining latest updates related to AIPVT or any other you need to keep in touch with us by pressing CTRL+D to bookmark our portal or using our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On