Veterinary Council of India (VCI) will soon publish the AIPVT Notification for candidates who are seeking admission in B.V.Sc. & A.H courses under 15% All India Quota seats. To grab more details concerning AIPVT Application Form, AIPVT Exam Date, Fees and AIPVT Eligibility, go through below given page.
Highlights of AIPVT Notification 2019:
|Exam Name||All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2019|
|Conducting Body||Veterinary Council of India (VCI)|
|Category||AIPVT 2019 Notification|
|Courses Offered||B.V.Sc and A.H.|
|Last date to apply for AIPVT Notification 2019||Check Below|
All India Pre-Veterinary Test
AIPVT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for All India Pre-Veterinary Test, applicant must be an Indian citizen (except from the State of Jammu & Kashmir)
- Applying candidates must have passed/appeared 10+2 as a qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Qualifying examination must be passed with 50% aggregate marks scored in PCB and English.
- Candidates appearing for 12th Class Examination are also eligible for All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2018 as per AIPVT Notification.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Applicants must have completed 17 years of age as on or before 31st December, 2017.
- Upper age limit must be 25 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is applicable).
Seat Reservation for AIPVT 2019
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes – Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (Horizontal basis)||3%|
Authority will prepare merit list for all the categories on the basis of marks scored in the Entrance Exam. Selected Candidates will be invited for AIPVT counseling process. Aspirants are required to fill and lock their choices of colleges as per their rank. Subsequent to seat allotment, students need to report to the allotted college for fulfilling admission formalities.
More Links Related to AIPVT
|AIPVT Result||Check Details|
|AIPVT Counselling||Check Details|
|AIPVT Admit Card||Check Details|
|AIPVT Question Paper||Check Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
AIPVT Exam Pattern 2019
- The question paper of AIPVT 2018 will have 180 Objective Type Questions.
- There will be four alternative options with single correct answer.
Mode of Language:
Question will be asked in English as well as Hindi language.
- For each correct answer candidates will get 4 marks.
- One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Candidates will get 3 hours for solving the question paper.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
Read Below Given Tips:
AIPVT Syllabus 2019
There is no fixed AIPVT 2019 Syllabus as prescribed by the authority. Questions in All India Pre-Veterinary Test are asked from 11th and 12th streams under the pattern of 10+2/intermediate/pre-medical university/12th board. Physics, Chemistry and Biology are the subjects from which questions will beasked, you may take guidance from NCERT books for better preparation.
|CLASS XI||Physical World and Measurement Kinematics Laws of Motion Work, Energy and Power Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Gravitation Properties of Bulk Matter Thermodynamics Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory Oscillations and Waves|
|CLASS XII||Electrostatics Current Electricity Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents Electromagnetic Waves Optics Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation Atoms and Nuclei Electronic Devices|
|CLASS XI||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry Structure of Atom Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure States of Matter- Gases and Liquids Thermodynamics General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements Equilibrium Redox Reactions Hydrogen s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals) Some p- Block Elements Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques Hydrocarbons Environmental Chemistry|
|CLASS XII||Solid State Solutions Electrochemistry Chemical Kinetics Surface Chemistry p-Block Elements d and f Block Elements Coordination Compounds Haloalkanes and Haloarenes Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen Biomolecules Polymers Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|CLASS XI||Diversity in Living World Structural Organization in Animals and Plants Cell Structure and Function Plant Physiology Human physiology|
|CLASS XII||Reproduction Genetics and Evolution Biology and Human Welfare Biotechnology and Its Applications Ecology and environment|
All willing aspirants need to pay application fee as mentioned below-
|For General/OBC||Rs 1500/- (Rs 1500/- + Rs 750/- with late fee)|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 750/- (Rs 750/- + Rs 750/- with late fee)|
Mode Of Payment
- Candidates are required to pay applicable service/processing charges & Service Taxes.
- Fee will be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking or e-challan using SB Collect facility in State Bank of India.
- You can aloso pay through credit card/debit card/net banking using on-line payment gateway facility in Vijaya Bank.
How to Apply for AIPVT 2019?
Those contenders who want to apply against AIPVT Notification are supposed to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Individuals need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.aipvt.vci.nic.in to apply for AIPVT Exam 2019.
- Then check “News/Events” section which is available at the right side of the home page.
- Choose the suitable link which is related to AIPVT Notification 2019.
- Collect the entire information regarding All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2019.
- Hit “Apply Online” option and you will be re-direct on a new page.
- Complete AIPVT Registration Process and you will receive user ID and password.
- Enter the ID and password and select “login” button.
- Fill AIPVT Application Form with correct details and upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Make a review of filled AIPVT Application Form 2019 and hit on “Submit” button.
- At the end, take a hard copy of AIPVT Online Application Form 2019 for further use.
AIPVT 2019 Contact Details
|AIPVT Helpline Number (For Technical support for online application)|
|Address||Veterinary Council of India [for queries) A – Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066. Phone No : 011 – 26184149/26184354|
All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2019:
AIPVT is conducted in order to provide admission to eligible candidates in B.V.Sc. & A.H courses under 15% All India Quota Seats. It is organized by Veterinary Council of India. However, the seats will be allotted to the aspirants on the basis of different factors such as rank, choice, availability, reservation policy, etc.
AIPVT 2019 Dates:
|AIPVT 2019 Registration Starts||2nd week of September 2019|
|Last date to register for AIPVT 2019||3rd week of September 2019|
|Processing and allocation of seats||3rd week of September 2019|
|Issuance of allocation letter to the candidates and the allotted Veterinary Colleges||3rd week of September 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted Colleges by the candidates||Till last week of September 2019|
Contenders may check the above given Official Link to get more information about AIPVT Notification 2019. Follow us on social media to get latest updates on All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||UGC Approved University List|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Education Loan Documents Required||Scholarship in India|