Veterinary Council of India is all set to release AIPVT Notification for All India Pre-Veterinary Test. It is a national level examination organized for granting admission in BV. Sc. & A.H degree programmes. Candidates may download AIPVT online application form from 2nd week of January 2018 by visiting aipvt.vci.nic.in. On the basis of All India Pre-Veterinary Test, admission into these courses will be offered under the 15 % All India Quota seats (except from Jammu & Kashmir). AIPVT Notification 2018 PDF comprises all details about exam dates, eligibility, applying procedure etc.
Want To Know About The Points Presented On This Page:
Students can access application form via online mode only. All India Pre-Veterinary Test is scheduled to be held on 2nd week of May 2018. There will be 180 objective type questions in paper to be completed in 3 hours. The language of question paper will be English & Hindi. To get more details about AIPVT Notification 2018-2019, have a look on below of page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com.
All India Pre-Veterinary Test
AIPVT Total Seats:
Candidates can apply for 15% seats of various government institute reserve quota seats to expect from Jammu & Kashmir State students and other 85% state in the veterinary colleges through this entrance examination.
AIPVT Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for All India Pre-Veterinary Test, applicant must be Indian citizen (except from the State of Jammu & Kashmir)
- Applying candidates must be passed/appeared 10+2 as a qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Qualifying examination must be passed with 50% aggregate marks scored in PCB and English.
- 12th appearing candidates are also eligible for All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2018 as per AIPVT Notification.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Applicants must have completed 17 years age as on or before 31st December, 2017.
- Upper age limit is 25 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is applicable).
All willing aspirants need to pay application fee as mentioned below-
|For General/OBC||Rs 1500/- (Rs 1500/- + Rs 750/- with late fee)|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 750/- (Rs 750/- + Rs 750/- with late fee)|
Mode Of Payment:
- Candidates are required to pay applicable service/processing charges & Service Taxes.
- Fee will be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking or e-challan using SB Collect facility in State Bank of India.
- You can pay through credit card/debit card/net banking using on-line payment gateway facility in Vijaya Bank.
Authority will prepare merit list for all the categories on the basis of marks scored in the Entrance Exam. Selected Candidates will be invited for AIPVT counseling process. Aspirants are required to fill and lock their choices of colleges as per their rank. Subsequent to seat allotment, students need to report to the allotted college for fulfilling admission formalities.
AIPVT Exam Pattern 2018:
- The question paper of AIPVT 2018 will have 180 Objective Type Questions.
- There will be four alternative options with single correct answer.
Mode of Language:
Question will be asked in English as well as Hindi language.
- For each correct answer candidates will get 4 marks.
- One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Candidates will get 3 hours for solving the question paper.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
Read Below Given Tips:
AIPVT Syllabus 2018:
There is no fixed AIPVT 2018 Syllabus as prescribed by the authority. Questions in All India Pre-Veterinary Test are asked from 11th and 12th streams under the pattern of 10+2/intermediate/pre-medical university/12th board. Physics, Chemistry and Biology are the subjects from which questions are asked, you may take guidance from NCERT books for better preparation.
|CLASS XI||Physical World and Measurement Kinematics Laws of Motion Work, Energy and Power Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Gravitation Properties of Bulk Matter Thermodynamics Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory Oscillations and Waves|
|CLASS XII||Electrostatics Current Electricity Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents Electromagnetic Waves Optics Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation Atoms and Nuclei Electronic Devices|
|CLASS XI||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry Structure of Atom Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure States of Matter- Gases and Liquids Thermodynamics General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements Equilibrium Redox Reactions Hydrogen s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals) Some p- Block Elements Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques Hydrocarbons Environmental Chemistry|
|CLASS XII||Solid State Solutions Electrochemistry Chemical Kinetics Surface Chemistry p-Block Elements d and f Block Elements Coordination Compounds Haloalkanes and Haloarenes Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen Biomolecules Polymers Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|CLASS XI||Diversity in Living World Structural Organization in Animals and Plants Cell Structure and Function Plant Physiology Human physiology|
|CLASS XII||Reproduction Genetics and Evolution Biology and Human Welfare Biotechnology and Its Applications Ecology and environment|
You May Read This: Things That You Should Learn Before Graduation
AIPVT 2018 Registration Process:
To fill AIPVT Application form 2018, follow listed guidelines.
- Contenders may visit official website of the organization that is aipvt.vci.nic.in
- Move under “News/Events” section accessible at right side.
- Choose AIPVT Notification 2018 link.
- Read out all information as prescribed in AIPVT 2018 Notification.
- Select ‘Apply Online’ link to fill AIPVT Registration form 2018.
- Login with user Id & password.
- After successful AIPVT 2018 Registration, note down the registration number.
- Enter all the required details in AIPVT 2018 Application form in support of date of birth, qualification, caste etc.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression, Parent’s Signature and Self Declaration (if applicable).
- Make payment of application fee.
- Take a preview of form, submit form & carry print copy of same for future need.
AIPVT 2018 Dates:
|Initial date to fill AIPVT online application form||2nd week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit AIPVT online form||1st week of March 2018|
|AIPVT Admit Card 2018||2nd week of April 2018|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2018|
|AIPVT Result 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|Counselling starts||1st week of August 2018|
Contenders may check its Official Link to get more information about AIPVT Notification 2018-2019. On release of official notification, we will update you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AIPVT Counselling||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||AIPVT Admit Card|