Air Force Record Office Recruitment
Indian Air Force has notified an employment notification regarding Air Force Record Office Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Civilians for recruitment against LDC, MTS and Safaiwala posts in various disciplines.
Aspirants, who desire to apply for the said posts, may apply for Air Force Record Office Recruitment 2016 by forwarding the prescribed applications latest by the last date of receipt of application. Aspirants are requested to frequently visit our web portal that is recruitmentesult.com for getting all the relevant updates regarding LDC / MTS Notification of IAF.
Air Force Record Office Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Indian Air Force|
|Last Date To Apply||Within 30 days from publication of this advertisement.|
Post Name and Educational Qualification:
|LDC||12th Class or equivalent qualification. English Typing @35 words per minutes or Hindi Typing @ 30 words per minutes on computer, corresponding to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.|
|Safaiwala||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification.|
|MTS||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification. One year of experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestener Operator or Mali from an Organization or Institute.|
Get Jobs as Per your Qualification:
Age and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Band|
|LDC||18 – 27years of age|
Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-Safaiwala18 – 25 years of ageRs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-MTS
Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed to eligible categories of applicants as per details given below:
- Other Backward Class (OBC) 03 Years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe s NIL
- Ex-Serviceman Service rendered in Army, Navy and Air Force plus 3 years.
- Candidate whose application is received in time and found complete / eligible in all respect during scrutiny will be called for written test.
- Written examination will consist of four papers of General Intelligence, English Language, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness of 12th standard for the post of LDC, General Intelligence and reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness of 10th standard for the post of MTS and Safaiwala.
- Question Paper will be bilingual except English paper and so answers can be given in Hindi also.
- Candidates are required to bring their own hard board for written test.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test.
Check below given tips, to prepare well for above related subjects:
Procedure to apply for Air Force Record Office Recruitment 2016:
- Desirous candidates who wish to apply for stated positions need to visit the official website that is indianairforce.nic.in
- After that follow ‘recruitment’ link available below the services section and hit on the appropriate link according to the post.
- By pressing the above mentioned link an instructions page will be opened having application form.
- After reading the instructions carefully you have to take a printout of application form and fill it with all essential appropriate details as asked.
- Application should be submitted in prescribed Performa along with self attested photocopies of testimonials for educational qualifications along with mark sheet / experience / date of birth certificate and caste certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority etc. will only be accepted. No Original Certificates needs to be submitted with the application.
- The application should be addressed to as given below by the stated due date.
- The post and category must clearly be written on top right hand comer of the envelope containing the application.
- A self addressed envelope affixing Rs.5/- postage stamp to be attached along with the application.
- Applications are to be forwarded only through Ordinary Post. Application sent through registered post by Hand at office gate / Speed Post / Courier will be rejected.
- Applications received prior to the date of publication of this notification and after closing date will not be entertained and will be rejected.
- Applicants serving under Govemment / Semi-Govt. / PSUs must apply through proper channel.
- The exam would be conducted at New Delhi. Venue/entry exit point will be intimated in the call letter.
Get More Written Examination Tips: From Here
The Air Officer Commanding,
Air Force Record Office, Subrato Park,
New Delhi—110 010
Latest Jobs in Delhi: Get Here
Last date of receipt of application: within 30 days from publication of this advertisement.
Contenders you may check the Official Website to attain detailed information regarding Air Force Record Office Recruitment 2016 or you can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India||Latest Recruitments|