Air Force Station Recruitment
Indian Air Force, New Delhi has conveyed Air Force Station Recruitment notification to recruit eligible and hard working candidates to fill Civilian Group–C MTS/Mess Staff jobs. According to official notification, jobs will be filled within the jurisdiction of Delhi area only. So, candidates who have a dream to secure their future with one of the reputed organization that is ‘Air Force Station’ can apply for the same by submitting the application form before the last date! Interested individual may get complete notification details of Air Force Station Recruitment 2018 by scroll down the page.
This page provides:
Before submitting the application from contenders need to satisfy all the eligibility condition for the post they want to apply. The authority has rights to reject the application form if it does not match eligibility criteria or is not in a prescribed manner. So, we advise you to fill the form carefully to avoid the chances of rejection of the application. We have provided the steps to apply for Air Force Station Jobs and all other terms and information which are required to apply against Air Force Station vacancies 2018. So, have a look on below structured page Indicated by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Air Force Station Recruitment
Air Force Station vacancies:
- Mess Staff
To apply against Air Force Station jobs candidates must pass Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a government recognized board or school.
Check Out Here: 10th Pass Jobs
For MTS Post:
Must have 1 year of experience as watchman, or in any other relevant filed.
For Mess Staff:
Must have 1 year of experience as waiter or in any other relevant filed.
- Selected candidates will get Rs 18000 per month in respect to salary.
- Candidates will also provide some other benefits as per the position and rules and regulation of the organization.
Age Criteria for Air Force Station Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate age is not more than 25 years and not less than 18 years on the years on the closing date of the receipt of the applications.
- 3 years of Upper age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
- Written examination
- The initial screening will be based on written examination of 10th standard.
Check Now:- Latest 4000 Defence Jobs
Applying process for Air Force Station jobs:
- Contenders have to prepare application on plain paper of A4 size.
- The application must be typed clearly in prescribed format.
- Attach all the copies of qualification certificates, experience certificate, Photograph and all other necessary required documents.
- Category certificate (for SC/ST candidates) issued by the government of India
- After preparing the application, please re-check it to avoid rejection of application.
- Now keep the application in a self-addressed envelope with Rs. 10/- stamp affixed on it.
- Lastly send application form at the below address:
Air Officer Commanding,
Air Force Station,
Race Course, New Delhi- 110003 ( More Jobs in Delhi )
Points to remember:
- The authority has right to reject application if it is not in prescribed format.
- Application shall be sent by ordinary post only. Applicationsent through speed post, courier or by hand shall be rejected.
- Those candidates who want to apply for more than 1 post, then a separate application a separate application will have to be submitted for each post.
Get Notification: Air Force Station Recruitment PDF
Last Date to Apply: Within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment Newspaper.
Now get the rest of the details about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 using this Official website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find More Police Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Recruitments||Written Examination Preparation Tips|