Air Force Station Recruitment
Latest employment opportunities are welcoming eligible aspirants through Air Force Station Recruitment. According to this notice, Air Force organization wants to appoint well talented and work-oriented job seekers for filling up the Civilian Posts Group–C Jobs. If you find yourself suitable by fulfilling all the below prescribed criteria then hurry and apply now against Air Force Station Recruitment 2017 by crossing through the procedure which are indicated below.
This page provides:
Job seekers who are interested for applying Air Force Station Notice are required to submit their filled application forms at the mentioned postal address on or before the deadline date that is well provided on this page. Now collect all the information about Air Force Station Recruitment 2018 by going through this page which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Air Force Station Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Last date to apply against IAF Recruitment 2017||15-09-2017|
Air Force Station Vacancies:
- Candidates who are applying for IAF LDC Recruitment should have done 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from recognized Board or institute. Contenders should have skills of English Typing @ 35 wpm. Hindi typing @ 30 wpm (Time allowed 10 mts) (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Job seekers who are going to apply for IAF Painter Recruitment must be 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute. Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized Institute.
- Age of the aspirants must be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- Relaxation in age will be allotted to reserved category candidates as per the rules of the government of India.
Monthly Pay Scale:
Contenders who will be assorted for the Indian Air Force Group C Jobs will receive an inclusive amount of pay scale of Level-2 Index-1(19900) for their hard work.
Check Now:- Latest 4000 Defence Jobs
Methodology of selection For IAF Jobs:
- Selection will be purely done on the basis of the candidate’s education, age, experience, skills and other factors that are filled in application form.
- After that, shortlisted candidates will be called for written test or other procedure.
Procedure To Fill Indian Air Force Application Form:
- First of all, visit to the official website of the organization that is www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Now move the cursor to the “Careers” tab present in the right side of the homepage.
- After that, press on the “What’s New” section in the right side.
- Now read the advertisement present in PDF format very carefully.
- After that, interested job seekers have to download the application form.
- Fill application with correct and complete details in accurate manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- The Envelope containing application form should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of__________”.
- Now send your application form to the address which is well presented on the official notification.
Air Officer Commanding
Air Force Station, Race Course
New Delhi- 110003
Indian Air Force
Last Date to Apply: 15-09-2017
Now get rest of the details about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017-2018 using this Official link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find More Police Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Recruitments||Written Examination Preparation Tips|