Air India Express Recruitment
A latest advertisement titled as Air India Express Recruitment 2016 has been broadcasted by Air India Charters Limited. This airline is looking for young and energetic candidates to hire for the vacancies of Chief Manager, Sr Officer, Assistant & others. Interested candidates for Air India Express Vacancy must forward their application form in prescribed format. Stay in touch with our web portal to get the latest information about Air India Express Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are looking for jobs in govt. sector can apply against Air India Express careers in prescribed format. Team of recruitmentresult.com has given the entire information about the above mentioned posts on this page for the convenience of candidates. So, all the eligible contenders must read this page completely.
Air India Express Recruitment
|Organization Name||Air India Charters Limited|
|No. of Posts||11|
|Last Date To Apply||6th October 2016|
Air India Express Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Name|
|1||Chief Manager- Security||01|
|2||Chief Manager Flight Dispatch||01|
|3||Sr Officer Ramp Service||01|
|4||Manager- Scheduling & Network Planning||01|
|6||Sr. Officer-Catering Service||01|
|7||Dy Chief of HR||01|
|8||Assistant – HR||04|
Eligibility Norms for Air India Express Jobs:
Candidates, who are going to apply for aforesaid posts should possess Graduate / BE/B.Tech / MBA / Post Graduate degree in concerned stream from recognized University or Institutions.
Check More Job Options:
Age and Salary Structure:
|Sr. No.||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Post 1 & 2||60 years||Rs. 110000/-pm|
|Post 3||40 years||40,000 /- pm|
|Post 5||35 years||35000/-pm|
|Post 7||50 years||1,25,000/-pm|
|Post 8||25 years||18,000/-pm|
Grab Today:- Latest Airline Jobs
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Personal Interview followed by Pre-employment Medical Examination. Candidates will have to bear the cost of Pre-Employment Medical Examination ranging between Rs.1000/- and Rs.2,000/-. Original certificates are required to be brought by candidates at the time of appearing for Selection Process for verification purpose.
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai.
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of fee
How to Apply for Air India Express Recruitment?
- Job seekers who are satisfying above mentioned eligibility norms they may apply by submitting the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from website that is www.airindiaexpress.in
- Choose “Careers” tab from menu bar and select ‘Advertisement for Recruitment for various posts in AICL’ link’ to read the advertisement very carefully
- Now again go back to previous page and choose ‘Download Application Format’.
- After downloading the form, you are required to fill it with desired information in proper manner.
- A recent coloured passport-size photograph of the full face should be pasted in space provided in the Form.
- Attach Xerox copies of all documents with filled application form and wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the posts of _____” in capital letters
- Duly filled in Application together with its enclosures should reach the following address latest by 6.10.2016.
The Chief of HR
Air India Charters Limited Airlines House,
Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
Get Here: Jobs in Kerala
Important Dates To Keep In Mind:
Last Date To Apply: 6th October 2016
For more details about above given vacancies, you may go through the Official Notice given below.
Air India Express Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|