Ajax Interview Questions
There are many techniques that are used while developing a program. Ajax is one of them and also most important topic for each contender preparing for interview. Ajax Interview Questions must be known to every candidate who want to get recruited in IT sector. here we are providing the Top 30 Ajax Interview Questions and Answers For Experienced & Freshers from which they must go through before appearing in the interview. with the help of these Ajax Interview Questions And Answers For Experienced and Ajax Interview Questions And Answers For Freshers both exp/fresher candidates will be able to crack the interview with more ease and comfort.
It is easy to get Asp.Net Ajax Interview Questions And Answers for or the Ajax Interview Questions And Answers For Experienced In Php etc are a bit difficult to find as the questions raised are mostly on the basis of their experience and their previous working. After going through many Ajax Interview Questions Tutorialspoint and other searches we the team members of recruitmntresult.com have made it possible to provide Ajax Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced in Asp.Net here on this page. And now candidates are advised to go through the beneath section now…
Ajax Interview Questions
Here in the below section we have provided all important Interview Questions For Ajax, take a look…
Question: 1. What is Ajax?
Question: 2. What are Ajax applications?
Answer: Browser based applications and platform independent applications are used by Ajax.
Read Also: What Makes You Angry the Most?
Question: 3. How many types of triggers are present in update panel?
Answer: There are two types of triggers used in update panel:
- PostBack Trigger – This works as full postback and it cannot work asynchronously
- AsyncPostBack Trigger – Partial post back asynchronously
Question: 4. What are all the controls of Ajax?
Question: 5. What is the name of the DLL that contains Ajax control tool kit?
Answer: Ajaxcontroltoolkit.dll is the DLL used for Ajax control tool kit and it can be downloaded from the internet. It can be added in the tool box or copied directly in the bin folder.
Question: 6. What role of #&& in querystring?
Answer: # is treated as fragment delimiter to set the limits of the history state and && precedes is used to check on the information in the query string.
Check Out: Simple Tips For Dressing When Job-Hunting
Question: 7. How to control the duration of an Ajax request?
Answer: AsyncPostBack Timeout property is used to control the duration of Ajax request. Deafult value of this property is 90 seconds.
<asp:ScriptManager runat=”server” id=”sample” AsyncPostBackTimeout=”40”/>
Question: 8. What are the advantages of Ajax?
- Bandwidth utilization – It saves memory when the data is fetched from the same page.
- More interactive
- Speeder retrieval of data
Question: 9. What are the disadvantages of Ajax?
- Source code written in AJAX is effortlessly creature understandable. There will be some security issues in Ajax.
- Debugging is difficult
- Increases size of the requests
- Slow and unreliable network connection.
- Problem with browser back button when using AJAX enabled pages.
Question: 10. What is update panel?
Update panel is a server control used to update the specified portion of a web page. Script Manager needs to be used whenever update panel is used. Using update panel, user cannot handle outside controls.
Question: 11. Which are the two methods used for cross domain Ajax calls?
- CORS – Cross Origin Resource Sharing and it works with the HTTP web browsers
- JSONP – JSON with Padding which works with the HTTP GET and on legacy browsers
Question: 12. What are all the technologies used by Ajax?
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- Extensible HTML (XHTML)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Must Read: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
Question: 13. What are all the features of Ajax?
- Live data binding
- Client-side template rendering
- Declarative instantiation of client components
- Invoking ADO.NET data services and data contexts
- DataView control
Question: 14. What is JSON in Ajax?
Question: 16. What are the components of the ASP.NET AJAX architecture?
- AJAX client architecture
- AJAX server architecture
Question: 17. What are the extender controls?
Question: 18. What is AJAX Control Extender Toolkit?
Question: 19. Where AJAX cannot be used?
- If Page need to show in a search engine
- If user wants to create secure application
Do You Know: How To Overcome Job Interview Fear
Question: 20. What are the pre-requisites to execute AJAX applications on a server?
Answer: AJAX is a built-in functionality of .NET Framework 4.0 and AJAX application can be executed by just installing Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. To use extenders in your applications, you are required to install AJAX Control Toolkit and copy the AjaxControlToolkit.dll file to the Bin directory of your application.
Question: 21. What is AJAX Framework?
Answer: ASP.NET AJAX is a free framework to implement Ajax in asp.net web applications. It is used to quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all browsers.
Question: 22. How can you find out that an AJAX request has been completed?
Answer: Ready State property is used to check whether AJAX request has been completed. If the property is equal to four, then the request has been completed and data is available.
Answer: Yes, if you plan to develop new AJAX functionality for your web application.
Question: 24. What are all the browsers support AJAX?
- Internet Explorer 5.0 and above
- Opera 7.6 and above
- Netscape 7.1 and above
- Safari 1.2 and above
Question: 25. How can you test the Ajax code?
Question: 26. Is Ajax said to be a technology platform or is it an architectural style?
Answer: Ajax supports both technology and as architectural style.
Question: 27. How can AJAX applications be debugged?
- Fiddler for IE
- Firebug for Mozilla.
Get Best Answer: What Are Your Strength and Weakness?
Question: 28. How can we cancel the XMLHttpRequest in AJAX?
Answer: Abort() method can be called to cancel the XMLHttpRequest in Ajax.
Question: 29. Is AJAX code cross browser compatible?
Question: 30. What is the name of object used for AJAX request?
Answer: XmlHttpRequest object is used for Ajax requests.
These were the top 30 Top 30 Ajax Interview Questions and Answers For Experienced & Freshers and now we are providing some more Ajax Jquery Interview Questions. we hope the Interview Questions On Ajax will be beneficial For Experienced and fresher candidates both.
Some Other Interview Questions On Ajax In Asp.Net And Jquery Ajax Interview Questions
Question: 31. What is prerequisite for Update Panel in Ajax?
Answer: Script Manager is pre-requisite to use Update Panel controls.
Question: 32. How many update panel can be used per page?
Answer: There are no restrictions on the number of update panels per page.
Question: 33. What is Script Manager?
Question: 34. What is the way through which Ajax objects can be created?
Answer: Following syntax can be used to create Ajax objects: Var sample = New ajaxObject(‘path of the page’)
Question: 35. Mention the protocols used by Ajax?
- HTTP’s GET or POST
- XMLHttpRequest for placing a request with the web server
- Uses JSON to communicate between the client and server
- UED or URL encoded data
Question: 36. What are all the security issues of Ajax?
- When Ajax calls are sent through plain text and it may lead to know the database details
- Inserting scripts can also be possible and attackers can easily penetrate into the system
Question: 37. How can we handle concurrent requests?
Question: 38. Define the role of the Update Panel?
Update Panel is used to add functionality to the existing ASP.NET applications. By using partial page rendering, it can be used to update the content. Refresh can be made for the partial page instead of whole page.
Question: 39. Can we use nested update panel in Ajax?
Answer: Yes, we can use nested update panel in Ajax. Update panels can be nested to have more control over the Page Refresh.
Question: 40. What are the types of post back in Ajax?
- Synchronous Postback
- Asynchronous Postback
Check Out: Why Should We Hire You-Get Best Answers
Question: 41. How can we handle exception handling in Ajax?
Answer: ErrorTemplate which is the child tag of Script Manager is used to handle exception handling in Ajax.
Question: 42. What are the components of the ASP.NET Ajax Client Library?
- Component Layer
- Core Services Layer
- Browser Compatibility Layer
Question: 43. What are the controls of the Script Management group?
Question: 44. What are all the different data types that JSON supports?
Question: 45. What are the goals of Ajax?
- Reduced web server hits
- Reduced Network load
- Interactive user interface
- Platform and architecture neutrality
- Support for both synchronous and asynchronous communication
- Provide a server- and client-side framework
Question: 46. Differentiate between proxied and proxyless calls in AJAX?
Check This: Top 20 HR Interview Questions And Answers
Question: 47. How many types of ready states in Ajax?
Question: 48. Differentiate between RegisterClientScriptBlock, RegisterClientScriptInclude and RegisterClientScriptResource?
- RegisterClientScriptBlock – The script is specified as a string parameter.
- RegisterClientScriptInclude – By setting the source attribute to a URL that point to a script file.
- RegisterClientScriptResource – specifies Resource name in an assembly. The source attribute is automatically populated with a URL by a call to an HTTP handler that retrieves the named script from the assembly.
Question: 49. Which request is better, Get or Post?
- AJAX requests should use an HTTP GET request where the data does not change for a given URL requested.
- An HTTP POST should be used when state is updated on the server. This is highly recommended for a consistent web application architecture.
Question: 50. Mention some of the limitations of Ajax?
An Ajax Web Application has a tendency to puzzle end users if the network bandwidth is deliberate and there is no full postback running.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Dress For An Interview||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Interview Questions and Answers|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Phone Interview Tips|