AKTU Admission 2019
AKTU Admission to various UG/PG Courses will be made on the basis of UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) which will be held on 21-04-2019. Candidates looking forward to get admission in Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University must submit AKTU Online Registration form before Last Dates.
AKTU Admission Notification Highlights
- University: Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
- Exam: UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam)
- Courses: UG/PG Courses
- Form type: Online
- Category: AKTU Admission/ UPTU Admission
- Official site: aktu.ac.in
Which Courses Are Available For AKTU Admission?
- B.Tech (2nd Year)
- B.Pharm (2nd Year)
- BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA
- MCA (2nd Year)
Have you check UPTU/AKTU Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- Nationality: Indian Citizen, NRI, Foreign Nationals, PIO, Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Kashmiri Migrants candidates are eligible to apply.
- Aadhar Card: Aadhaar card will be mandatory to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Percentage Criteria: Except B.Arch & MCA (LE) programmes, candidates have to score minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Required Qualification –
|Courses||Required Qualification for AKTU Admission 2018|
|B.Tech||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and any one of the following subjects:|
|B.Pharm||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subject and any one of the following|
|MCA||Should Have Bachelor Degree or its equivalent & obtained 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks.Should Have Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.|
|B.Tech(2nd Year)||Diploma holders and B.Sc. graduates with Mathematics as one of the subject at Intermediate.|
|B.Pharm(2nd Year)||Pharmacy diploma holders|
|B.Arch||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and any one of the following subjects:|
|BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination from any discipline.|
|MBA||Have Bachelor Degree or its equivalent & secure 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks.|
|MCA (2nd Year)||BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) degree holders|
|MAM||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination & 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate.|
For Admission to 2nd Year AKTU/UPTU Courses:
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech (LE)||Passed in 3-years diploma in engineering or B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2.||45% marks (40 marks for SC/ST candidates) in qualifying examination.|
|B.Pharm (LE)||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA (LE)||Should have BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree from a recognized institution.||Minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.|
Also Check Some Important Links Here-
|AKTU Result||Press Here|
|AKTU Counselling||Press Here|
|AKTU Date Sheet||Press Here|
|AKTU Syllabus||Press Here|
|AKTU Admit Card||Press Here|
|AKTU Fee Structure||Press Here|
|AKTU Previous Year Paper||Press Here|
|AKTU Scholarship||Press Here|
How Much Application Fees Amount To Be Paid?
- 1200/- for male/transgender candidates of general and OBC and
- 600/- for SC/ST candidates and female/PH candidates of all categories.
How Can I Pay Application Fees?
Students can pay application fee using debit/credit card or net banking.
AKTU UPTU Admission Procedure
- Merit of academics scores
- Based on (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) scores
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
AKTU/UPTU Exam Pattern 2019
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions (except for B.Arch) will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: It will be organized through pen and paper based mode.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer. No marks will be given in case of multiple answers for the same question.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|Paper & Courses||Subjects questions||MM|
(50 ques. each)
Biology(50 ques. each)
(50 ques. each)
(50 ques. each)B: Drawing Aptitude
for General Awareness
|B.Tech – LE|
for diploma holders
for Diploma Holders
in Engineering (LE)
for diploma holders
|Aptitude Test for|
Diploma Holders in
|Aptitude Test for|
|MBA||Aptitude Test for|
|MCA-LE||Aptitude Test for|
2nd Year MCA (LE)
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
How to Submit AKTU Online Application Form?
- Visit to official site that is www.aktu.ac.in to apply for AKTU 2019 Admission
- Choose suitable link of AKTU Admission Notification
- Read the details for filling AKTU Admission Registration form.
- After that UPTU Online Application Form with complete details
- Hit on Proceed further tab select course and hit on submit option
- Receive an OTP generated through Mobile No., and E-Mail Id and enter it
- Fill up UPTU Online Application Form.
- Pay up fees through proper channel
- Recheck your details filled by you and press submit tab.
- Take a hard copy of filled UPTU Application Form for future use.
AKTU Entrance Exam Notification
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University has released the AKTU/UPTU 2019 Entrance Exam date at official site. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam will be conducted on 21-04-2019. AKTU UPTU UG/PG Admission notification is expected to be released in 1st week of January 2019
Get Best Answer: Which Open University is Best For Admission?
AKTU Admission Online Registration 2019
Applications will be invited through eligible students only to appear in UPSEE which is a state level examination and perfect gateway offer admission in B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Pharma., BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA and MCA courses offered by various colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Students can apply for UPTU exam for AKTU UPTU Admission in second year of B.Tech, B.Pharm and MCA programmes to apply for AKTU UG/PG Admission interested and eligible students need to submit their application form at official site.
AKTU Admission 2019 Exam Date
|Online application release||1st week of January 2019|
|Last date to fill the application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Application correction window||Last week of March 2019|
|Downloading of the admit card||2nd week of April 2019|
|Result declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling begins||June 2019|
Leave your doubts in comment section we will solve your query as soon as possible
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|