AKTU Admission 2019
In order to pursue B.Tech/B.Pharm/MCA and other courses from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, you can apply for AKTU Admission 2019. The Entrance Exam (UPSEE-2019) for AKTU UPTU Admission is scheduled to be held on 21-04-2019.
The Online application procedure for AKTU (UPTU) Admission is active now and the online applications for UPSEE exam 2019 will be accepted till 15-03-2019. Direct Links to fill AKTU Online Application Form are available in the below provide Latest Update box.
AKTU Admission Notification Highlights
- University: Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
- Exam: UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam)
- Courses: UG/PG Courses
- Form type: Online
- Category: AKTU Admission/ UPTU Admission
- Official site: aktu.ac.in
AKTU Admission 2019 – Latest Update
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow released the date of AKTU Entrance Exam 2019. As per the official announcement, the University has decided to conduct Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE-2019) on 21-04-2019.
You can check the official announcement PDF through the direct link given below:
UPSEE 2019 Exam Notification – Download Here
UPSEE Official Website – Get Here
AKTU Admission 2019 – Apply Online Links
AKTU Admission 2019 Exam Date
|Opening of Online applications for AKTU Admission||23-01-2019, 14:00 Hrs.|
|Last date to fill Online Application||15-03-2019, 17:00 Hrs.|
|Application correction window||Last week of March 2019|
|Downloading of the admit card||2nd week of April 2019|
|AKTU Entrance Exam date||21-04-2019|
|Result declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling begins||June 2019|
Which Courses Are Available For AKTU Admission?
- B.Tech (2nd Year)
- B.Pharm (2nd Year)
- BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA
- MCA (2nd Year)
Have you check UPTU/AKTU Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- Nationality: Indian Citizen, NRI, Foreign Nationals, PIO, Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Kashmiri Migrants candidates are eligible to apply.
- Aadhar Card: Aadhaar card will be mandatory to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Percentage Criteria: Except B.Arch & MCA (LE) programmes, candidates have to score minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Required Qualification –
|Courses||Required Qualification for AKTU Admission 2018|
|B.Tech||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and any one of the following subjects:|
|B.Pharm||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subject and any one of the following|
|MCA||Should Have Bachelor Degree or its equivalent & obtained 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks.Should Have Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.|
|B.Tech(2nd Year)||Diploma holders and B.Sc. graduates with Mathematics as one of the subject at Intermediate.|
|B.Pharm(2nd Year)||Pharmacy diploma holders|
|B.Arch||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and any one of the following subjects:|
|BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination from any discipline.|
|MBA||Have Bachelor Degree or its equivalent & secure 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks.|
|MCA (2nd Year)||BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) degree holders|
|MAM||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination & 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate.|
For Admission to 2nd Year AKTU/UPTU Courses:
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech (LE)||Passed in 3-years diploma in engineering or B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2.||45% marks (40 marks for SC/ST candidates) in qualifying examination.|
|B.Pharm (LE)||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA (LE)||Should have BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree from a recognized institution.||Minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.|
Also Check Some Important Links Here-
|AKTU Result||Press Here|
|AKTU Counselling||Press Here|
|AKTU Date Sheet||Press Here|
|AKTU Syllabus||Press Here|
|AKTU Admit Card||Press Here|
|AKTU Fee Structure||Press Here|
|AKTU Previous Year Paper||Press Here|
|AKTU Scholarship||Press Here|
How Much Application Fees Amount to Be Paid for AKTU Admission?
- 1300/- for male/transgender candidates of general and OBC
- 600/- for SC/ST candidates and female/PH candidates of all categories.
How Can I Pay Application Fees?
Students can pay application fee using debit/credit card or net banking.
AKTU UPTU Admission Procedure
Candidates applying for AKTU Admission 2019 will have to go through the following stages of selection process:
- Merit of academics scores
- Based on (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) scores
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
AKTU/UPTU Exam Pattern 2019
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions (except for B.Arch) will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: It will be organized through pen and paper based mode.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer. No marks will be given in case of multiple answers for the same question.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|Paper & Courses||Subjects questions||MM|
(50 ques. each)
Biology(50 ques. each)
(50 ques. each)
(50 ques. each)B: Drawing Aptitude
for General Awareness
|B.Tech – LE|
for diploma holders
for Diploma Holders
in Engineering (LE)
for diploma holders
|Aptitude Test for|
Diploma Holders in
|Aptitude Test for|
|MBA||Aptitude Test for|
|MCA-LE||Aptitude Test for|
2nd Year MCA (LE)
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
How to Submit AKTU Online Application Form?
- Visit to official site that is www.aktu.ac.in to apply for AKTU 2019 Admission
- Now on the homepage, press “UPSEE 2019” link which is available under ‘Important Links’ column.
- On the newly opened webpage, look for the following links given for AKTU Admission 2019:
“Online Application Form for – B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Des, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B. Voc, MBA Integrated, MCA Integrated, M Tech Dual Degree”
“Online Application Form for PG Courses – MCA,MBA,MCA Lateral Entry”
“Online Application Form for M Tech, M Des, M Pharma, M Arch”
- Choose the suitable link depending upon the course for which you wish to seek AKTU Admission.
- On the next page, press the ‘Apply’ button.
- First complete the Online Registration process to apply for AKTU Entrance Exam 2019.
- Read the details for filling AKTU Admission Registration form.
- After that UPTU Online Application Form with complete details
- Hit on Proceed further tab select course and hit on submit option
- Receive an OTP generated through Mobile No., and E-Mail Id and enter it
- Fill up UPTU Online Application Form.
- Pay up fees through proper channel
- Recheck your details filled by you and press submit tab.
- Take a hard copy of filled UPTU Application Form for future use.
AKTU Entrance Exam Notification
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University has released the AKTU/UPTU 2019 Entrance Exam date at official site. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam will be conducted on 21-04-2019. The online application procedure for AKTU UPTU Admission 2019 is active now and will remain active till 15-03-2019, 17:00 Hrs.
Get Best Answer: Which Open University is Best For Admission?
AKTU Admission Online Registration 2019
Applications will be invited through eligible students only to appear in UPSEE which is a state level examination and perfect gateway offer admission in B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Pharma., BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA and MCA courses offered by various colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Students can apply for UPTU exam for AKTU UPTU Admission in second year of B.Tech, B.Pharm and MCA programmes to apply for AKTU UG/PG Admission interested and eligible students need to submit their application form at official site.
Leave your doubts in comment section we will solve your query as soon as possible
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|