AKTU is the short form of Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University and now going to organize Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE 2018) for candidates who want to get AKTU Admission to UG and PG courses. UPSEE is formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) and also famous with the name of AKTU/UPTU.
Students, who have successfully completed AKTU Online Registration process, need to appear in AKTU Exam on scheduled date that is 29-04-2018 for UG Courses and 05-05-2018 & 06-05-2018 for PG Courses. Candidates must check the entire details about this AKTU Notification, Important Dates and UPTU Registration Online, which is mentioned below on this page.
This Page Contains:
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University conducts AKTU Entrance Exam for those students who want to get admitted to first year of B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Pharm/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA/ MCA/ MAM and second year of B.Tech /B.Pharm/MCA courses.
For further details regarding AKTU Admission 2018 – 19, candidates need to read this page which is well prepared by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
AKTU Admission Dates:
|Events||AKTU Exam Dates|
|Commencement of AKTU online application form||23-01-2018|
|Last date for submission of AKTU Admission application form||30-03-2018|
|Last date for fee payment||01-04-2018 (5: 30 PM)|
|Corrections window||26-03-2018 – 05-04-2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Issue of AKTU Admit Card||20-04-2018 (11:00 AM) till exam day|
|Date of AKTU Entrance Examination|
|AKTU Entrance Exam Date for UG Courses||29-04-2018|
|AKTU Exam Date for PG Courses||05-05-2018 & 06-05-2018|
|AKTU Exam Result declaration date||1st week of June 2018|
|AKTU Counselling commences from||25-06-2018|
Get Details Of: AKTU Application Form
- B.Tech (2nd Year)
- B.Pharm (2nd Year)
- BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA
- MCA (2nd Year)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
AKTU Eligibility Criteria:
|Courses||Required Qualification for AKTU Admission 2018|
|B.Tech||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and any one of the following subjects:|
|B.Pharm||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subject and any one of the following|
|MCA||Should Have Bachelor Degree or its equivalent & obtained 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks.|
Should Have Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
|Diploma holders and B.Sc. graduates with Mathematics as one of the subject at Intermediate.|
|Pharmacy diploma holders|
|B.Arch||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and any one of the following subjects:|
|BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination from any discipline.|
|MBA||Have Bachelor Degree or its equivalent & secure 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks.|
|MCA (2nd Year)||BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) degree holders|
|MAM||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination & 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate.|
Check Now: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
For Admission to 2nd Year AKTU/UPTU Courses:
|B.Tech (LE)||Passed in 3-years diploma in engineering or B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2.||45% marks (40 marks for SC/ST candidates) in qualifying examination.|
|B.Pharm (LE)||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA (LE)||Should have BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree from a recognized institution.|
Minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
Check Also: AKTU Fee Structure
Selection Procedure for AKTU UPTU Admission 2018:
- Expert team of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University has decided that the admission for vacant seat will be done on the basis of merit list.
- Applying candidates for AKTU Admission 2018 will be selected for under graduate and post graduate courses on the marks obtained in entrance exams which will be conducted by administration of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University at the various centres across India.
You Can Also Check:
AKTU Admission Fee:
The application fee of AKTU/UPTU 2018 is as following:
- For Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category: Rs.1300/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwD Category: Rs. 650/-
Steps to fill AKTU Online Registration Form:
Have a look on AKTU Admission Process to fill AKTU Online Application Form!!!
- Initially students are required to visit to the official website of university that is www.aktu.ac.in to apply for AKTU Admission Form 2018
- From home page, choose suitable link regarding AKTU Admission and then a notification will appear you have to press on it.
- After that in few seconds Instructions for Pre-Registration of Enrolment page will be opened.
- You need to download the PDF of AKTU Admission instructions for your ease.
- Read the details for filling AKTU Admission registration form.
- After that, candidates need to go back to previous page, and hit on Go tab that is presented in front of registration.
- After that UPTU Online Application Form will appear like this where candidates are required to enter all details in mentioned boxes.
- Once you filled the essential qualification details then you are required to hit on Proceed further tab.
- In few seconds, available course list displayed in front of you then you can select the course in which he is interested and hit on Proceed further tab.
- You have to select one courses, next step is for essential qualification marks details for the qualifying examination filled in the first step.
- Once you hit on “Proceed Further” button in previous step it will navigate you to next step which evaluates that whether the candidate applying for the Course is Eligible for the Course or Not on the behalf of the entered Qualifying Marks, followed by a Form for “APPLICANT’s BRIEF INFORMATION”, which needs to be filled very carefully, without any grammatical errors.
- “Essential Qualification Marks” Form is followed by a “Contact Details” Form with following Text fields, which needs to be very accurate for the Submission (False/Incorrect information will not allow you to proceed further).
- The Mobile No. and E-Mail Id needs to be easily accessible, in order to receive the Generated OTP for the further procedure.
- Candidates will receive an OTP generated through the Mobile No., and E-Mail Id entered by themselves and which will be needed to enter to verify their identity.
- Once the verification will be done successfully it will redirect you to a new Web Page with a Pop-Up Message of Successful Submission of the Applicant’s Details, further allowing you to participate into Payment Procedure.
- After selecting “Go To Dashboard” button shown in the screenshot of the above, you will be redirected to the dashboard, which contains the link to Make Payment for the Final Confirmation of the Filled Up UPTU Online Application Form.
- After completion of payment procedure you are required to recheck your all details filled by you and press submit tab.
- Take a hard copy of filled UPTU Application Form as it will be needed in future.
Get Details: AKTU Admission
AKTU Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
|50 questions each from PCM comprising of total 150 questions.||600|
|Paper-2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||50 questions each from PCB comprising of total 150 questions.||600|
|Paper-3||AG-I, AG-II, AG-III||50 questions each from AG-I, AG-II, AG-III with a total of 150 questions||600|
|Paper-4||Aptitude Test for Architecture|
Part-A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part-B: Drawing Aptitude
50 questions each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.
|Paper-5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75 questions||300|
Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)
|Paper-7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (LE)||75 questions||300|
|Paper-8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates in Engineering (LE)||75 questions||300|
|Paper-9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100 questions||400|
Aptitude Test for MCA
|Paper-11||Aptitude Test for 2nd year MCA (LE)||100 questions||400|
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
For more details about AKTU Admission 2018 – 19, you can visit Official Link and you may bookmark our web portal using Control+D and don`t miss any up to date information regarding UPTU Application Form.
Candidates can join us on face book and Google plus. You may also ask your query regarding for AKTU Online Application Form/ AKTU Admission by writing us in the below provided comment box and our experts will respond you as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AKTU Admit Card||AKTU Date Sheet|
|AKTU Counselling||AKTU Carry Over Result|
|Education Loans for Students||Engineering Colleges Under AKTU|
|How to Get Free College Education||AKTU Result|
|How to Start New Life In College?||AKTU Scholarship|