Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh (APJAKTU) is all set to conduct AKTU Counselling. Candidates, who have appeared UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE – 2017), may appear for AKTU Counselling 2017. Applicants may participate in seat allotment process for AKTU Counseling from last week of June 2017 .
APJAKTU Counseling is conducted for students who want to get admission in to B.Tech. / B.Tech./ B.Arch. / B.Pharm./ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA/MCA/ MAM and 2 nd Year (Lateral Entry) of B.Tech./ B.Pharm./ MCA courses. Check this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about process of AKTU Counselling.
Steps to check Registration, Choice Looking and Seat Confirmation:
Online Registration for AKTU Counselling:
- First of all you need to go through official website of organization that is upsee.nic.in
- On home page go for “ Counseling: Registration, choice, Locking and Seat Confirmation”
- Then a dialog box will be appeared on the next page you need to fill complete details like Application Number, password and others.
- After filling details you need to sign in.
- At last you need to take a print out of it for future use
AKTU Counseling Fee:
- Candidates who belongs to General / OBC category they need to pay Rs. 20000/- and Rs. 12000/- who belongs to SC/ ST category.
- Fee will be paid through by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
Visit Verification Center:
- Candidates have to visit the Verification Centre, for verification of all documents.
- List of UPSEE 2017 Document Verification Centers can be downloaded from official site that is upsee.nic.in.
- Before appearing documents verification, candidates can download call letter from official site by entering Course, Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Aspirants are required to pay their fee at time of documents verification.
- After completion of document verification One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the candidates.
AKTU Fee Structure:- Get Details
Required Documents For Verification:
- Marks sheet of Class XII
- Character certificate
- UPSEE 2017 Admit Card
- UPSEE 2017 Online Registration slip (only for JEE Main)
- UPSEE 2017 Counseling letter
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/ Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates
- Category certificate for OBC/ SC/ ST, if applicable
- GDDA category certificate, if applicable
- Rural Weightage certificate, if applicable
- Subcategory certificate for Freedom fighters/ Armed forces/ Physically handicapped as applicable.
Choice Filling Process:
- After the completion of registration and payment of fee you need to visit official website upsee.nic.in
- You need to fill your choices and may alter/modify/delete or add choices before locking them until the last date of choice filling as per his convenience.
- Then you need to hit on “Save” option to save your choices. “REMEMBER ONCE THE CHOICES ARE LOCKED, NO CHANGE WOULD BE ALLOWED IN THE CHOICES FILLED”.
- After the choices locked there will be no any change like modification, deletion or alteration.
- Take a print out of it for future references.
Check Here:- Top Engineering Colleges Under AKTU
- Seat Allotment will be done by the organization on basis of frank of appliers.
- First preference of the courses and college will be given to those, who have secured better rank in entrance exam.
- Candidates can visit the same verification center to check Seat Allotment.
- Candidates should confirm their allotted seats after first allotment rounds.
- Those who will not confirm their seats will not get any right for claiming seats.
- Report to the allotted college and submit your admission fee.
You may Also Check:- Counselling Procedure in Details
UPSEE Verification Center:
|AKTU Counselling Schedule (Tentative)|
|Registration & Choice Filling can be done from||24th to 30th June 2017|
|Document Verification will be held||25th June to 1st July 2017|
|Seat Allotment & Withdraw||3rd & 4th July 2017|
|Registration & Choice Filling can be done from||06th to 07th July 2017|
|Document Verification will be held||06th to 08th July 2017|
|Seat Allotment & Withdraw||10th & 11th July 2017|
|Registration & Choice Filling can be done from||13th to 15th July 2017|
|Document Verification will be held||13th to 16th July 2017|
|Seat Allotment & Withdraw||18th & 19th July 2017|
|Registration & Choice Filling can be done from||21st to 23rd July 2017|
|Document Verification will be held||22nd to 24th July 2017|
|Seat Allotment & Withdraw||26th & 27th July 2017|
|Bio metric Reporting||30th July 2017|
|Registration & Choice Filling can be done from||04th August 2017|
|Document Verification will be held||04th & 05th August 2017|
|Seat Allotment & Withdraw||06th August 2017|
|Bio metric Reporting||08th August 2017|
Check Now: The Reasons to Attend College
Note: Get other details about AKTU Counselling 2017 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AKTU Previous Year Paper||AKTU Result|
|AKTU Syllabus||AKTU Date Sheet|
|Top Universities in India||Counselling Schedule|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|