Allahabad High Court Admit Card
Allahabad High Court has issued the Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2016 for candidates who are going to appear for Stage-I examination for the recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant. This exam is to be conducted against ADV. NO. P.A. / 01 / 2016 for the appointment of eligible candidates to the stated post which will be held on 23rd July 2016. We’re also providing info on Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 very soon so aspirants may bookmark this page by using Control+D to get the latest updates.
High Court of Allahabad has organized the written examination for selecting the eligible candidates to the said post. Aspirants, who are going to appear for the stated recruitment exam, must download the Allahabad High Court Hall Ticket through this page by following the steps as mentioned below on this page of recruitentresult.com.
Steps to Download Allahabad High Court Personal Asst Exam Hall Ticket
Those who are searching for Allahabad High Court Admit Card may download it from official website by following some simple steps which are well mentioned below…
- Candidates looking for their call letters are first of all they need to logon official website which is www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Then go to the ‘recruitment’, which is in the below of the page.
- Now, contenders need to press on ‘HTML’ link for “Notice for admit cards – PA Recruitment Examination 2016” link of Admit Card.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page will be opened where you need to select the highlighted link.
- After that candidates will get on the page having the box as displayed below.
- Login to download the admit card and enter asked details and desired hall ticket will generate on your digital screen.
- Take a printout of it for further reference as it is an important particular that is to be carried at the time of examination.
Read Also:- How to Download Admit Card?
Allahabad High Court Admit Card
Candidates are required to download the e-admit cards that will be containing Date, time and venue of examination in due course of recruitment process.
List of Centers for Examination:
Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam:- Read Here
Selection Process shall comprise of 02 (Two) Stages:
|Stage-1||Written Examination||Syllabus||Maximum Marks|
|PART-A Multiple Choice Questions / Objective Type Test (on O.M.R. Sheets)||Elementary knowledge of General English & General Studies||40|
|Elementary knowledge of Computers||20|
|PART-B Subjective Type Test (On Answer Booklet)||Translation of Passage in Shorthand to English (From Sir Issac Pitman’s Book)||40|
|Stage-2||PART-A: Shorthand Test||150|
|PART-B: Computer Knowledge Test||50|
- Candidates need not to undergo through interview process and standard of the question paper shall be of graduation level.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers and question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- The Selection Committee has discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks in written examination.
Read Here: Check the Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Note: You may evaluate your performance from Official Link. We will update this page soon with latest information about Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2016-2017.
If Contenders are having any other uncertainty regarding this notification, you may leave a comment in comment box and also may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus for receiving latest updates about this notification. You can also subscribe to our Email services which is extremely free to get recent notifications directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On