Allahabad High Court Admit Card
High Court of Allahabad has released Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2018-19 for the candidates appearing in Law Clerk (Trainee) Interview. Participating candidates can download their Interview Call Letter through its official website as per the merit list announced by the authority.
Authority had also send the admit cards through speed post to the aspirants who are shortlisted as per the satisfaction of all the eligibility criteria of High Court of Allahabad required for Allahabad High Court Recruitment. Those who have not received Allahabad High Court Admit Card can generate the same through this page.
Get Allahabad High Court Law Clerk (Trainee) Interview Call Letter Here!!!
It is essential for the candidates to generate their Allahabad High Court Law Clerk (Trainee) Admit Card for the final selection of the respective post they are appearing for. Without Law Clerk (Trainee) Interview Hall Ticket, no applicant will be entertained to enter the interview centre on 01-09-2018.
They may also grab all the detailed information regarding Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2018-19 by going through this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Allahabad High Court Admit Card
Procedure to Generate Allahabad High Court Admit Card:
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit the High Court of Allahabad official website that is www.allahabadhighcourt.in or the direct link to download their Allahabad High Court Call Letter.
- Through home page of the official portal hit the “Recruitment” link provided in the ending section of the page.
- Search the suitable link for “Notice – Interview for Recruitment of Law Clerk (Trainee)” and press the same through current page you are navigated to.
- Read entire notice properly and hit the link for “Click Here to View List of Eligible Candidates and Admit Card for the Interview of Law Clerk (Trainee)” available at the end of the notice.
- Search your name in the appeared list and tap on the serial number against your name, if there, and in few seconds your Allahabad High Court Admit Card for Law Clerk (Trainee) will appear on your screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Interview Call Letter carefully and take print out of it for taking it to the interview venue.
Get Here: Allahabad High Court Admit Card
Details on Allahabad High Court Call Letter:
Candidates are required to check below mentioned details on their Allahabad High Court Law Clerk (Trainee) admit card before downloading the same:
- Candidate name
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
Read Also: How to Impress the Interviewer in 60 Seconds
Essential Documents to be carried:
On the day of interview as scheduled by the authority it is necessary for the shortlisted aspirants to take following essential documents along with their downloaded Allahabad High Court Admit Card.
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Scheduled Date of Interview for Law Clerk (Trainee): 01-09-2018
Must Check: How To Overcome Job Interview Fear
Candidates can visit the Official Website of High Court of Allahabad for more details regarding Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2018-19. They may also subscribe our web page to get daily latest notifications and follow us on Facebook and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Allahabad High Court Recruitment||Allahabad High Court Result|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Phone Interview Tips|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Job Interview Do’s and Don’ts|