Allahabad High Court Admit Card
At this moment, there’s a good news for those candidates who have been waiting for Allahabad High Court Admit Card to be issued. The Call Letter is provided to the 415 candidates,who have been found eligible to attend the interview round for the post of Law Clerk (Trainee) which will be conducted by the authorities on 26-08-2017 at Allahabad. Candidates can get all the relevant information about the Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 from this web page.
Highlights of the Page
Although, the Allahabad High Court Hall Ticket will be sent to the participants through post. But still they can also download Allahabad High Court Clerk (Trainee) Interview Admit Card online by visiting the Official Website (The process is mentioned below). To know more about Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2018, you may go through the whole section which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to download the Allahabad High Court Hall Ticket:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website that is www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- After that move at the bottom of home page and choose “Recruitment” link.
- Then, you are required to choose “Notice – Interview for recruitment of Law Clerk (Trainee) -2017 HTML” link against E-Admit card.
- On the next page you will get list of eligible candidates with the link“Press here to view the list of eligible candidates and admit card for the interview of law clerk (Trainee)”.
- To obtain the call letter, participants need to hittheir Roll-Number available in the eligibility list.
Download Here – Allahabad High Court Admit Card
Some Important Points:
- Hall Tickets to the applicants for interview are being dispatched by post.
- In case applicant does not receive the Admit card sent by post, he/she may download his/her Admit card from the official web site and check deficiency list.
- Contenders, who have not submitted their final year/semester mark sheet of LL.B. (completed/appearing), must submit on the date of interview.
- Candidates who have secured marks less than 55% in LL.B. Course, they shall be barred from interview.
- Applicants who have submitted their applications without obligatory fee are conditionallyallowable to appear in the interview. They are required to deposit Demand Draft of Rs.300.00 in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, payable at Allahabad on or before the scheduled date of interview.
List of Qualified Candidate – Download Here
Date of the Interview- 26-08-2017
Candidates may download their Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017-2018, by visiting to the Official Link and if candidates have any query then you can write in comment box which is providing below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Allahabad High Court Recruitment||Allahabad High Court Result|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Interview Questions and Answers|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Phone Interview Tips|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Interview Tips For Freshers|