Allahabad University Online Application
Check Allahabad University Admission Procedure from here!!! As Allahabad University Online Application is available now, so candidates, who wish to get admission in this well- known university, may fill AU application form as soon as possible. Candidates who wanted to take admission in Allahabad University are invited for filling Allahabad University Online Application 2017, towards Bachelor degree and Master degree courses.
Applicants are requested to go through the Admission Procedure and important dates in concern to application and entrance examination that is provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com for getting admission in Allahabad University for academic session 2017-2018. AU provides various under graduate and Post Graduate degree, research and diploma programmes in different area of education.
Those who wish to secure their seats for these courses in Allahabad University need to appear in the entrance examination 2017, conducted by the University.
Allahabad University Online Application
Do you know about List of Allahabad University Entrance Exams 2017?
The university conducts various admission tests for different programmes.
- MBARD (GBPSSI) Admission Test 2017
- Institute of Professional Studies Admission Test 2017 (IPS 2017)
- BA LLB (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test (LFAT 2017)
- MBA (MONIBRA) Admission Test 2017
- Undergraduate Admission Test 2017 (UGAT 2017)
- Postgraduate Admission Test 2017 (PGAT 2017)
- Ed 2017
- Law (3 years) Admission Test 2017 (LAT 2017)
- LLM 2017
- Ed 2017
- CRET 2017
- Diploma 2017
- Diploma in Modern European Languages Admission Test 2017
- Institute of Professional Studies (B.Voc & M.Voc) Admission Test 2017 (IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2017)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
|Five Year Integrated Course (LFAT 2017)|
|MBA+MBARD 2017||Graduation from any stream|
|Institute of Professional Studies Courses (IPS 2017)||10+2 passed or Graduation Passed/Appearing|
|Undergraduate Courses (UGAT 2017)||Passed in 12th /appearing from any stream.|
|Postgraduate Courses (PGAT 2017)||Graduation from any stream|
|Law Courses (LAT 2017)||Graduation with minimum 45% marks (40% SC/ST category)|
|B.Ed. 2017||Graduation in any discipline|
|LLM 2017||Law Graduate Degree holder|
|M.Ed. 2017||Minimum B.Ed|
|Diploma 2017||Passed/appearing Intermediate or equivalent examination|
|CRET 2017||Minimum Master degree|
Is there any Application Fee?
Yes to fill application Form, candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. as follows according to categories given below.
|General/OBC Category||SC/ST/PH Category|
|LFAT 2017||Rs. 1200||Rs.600|
|CRET 2017||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500|
|M.Ed. 2017||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
|MBA+MBARD 2017||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750|
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their educational qualification, written examination followed by Personal Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
Some Simple steps to fill Allahabad University Application Form:
- First of all you have to log on to the official site & hit on “Admission 2017” link.
- Read the instruction carefully and after reading relevant details Press on “Apply” button.
- Now fill their basic details for registration & press on “Login” button.
- After the successfully completion of registration process, candidates will receive an application number and password in the registered email id & mobile number.
- All the candidates are requested to save their application number & password till the result will be announced.
Step-2 Fill the Application Form:
- After the registration, the application form will be opened.
- Now, you are required to fill your personal details, qualification information, address, etc. Press on “Continue” button to proceed further.
- You will not be able to edit/delete any parts of the application form after the submission of the application at each stage.
Step-3 Upload Scanned Images:
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph & signature in a given format & size.
- After the successfully uploading the images, you must have to check the upload images are correct or not.
- No changes will be allowed after the submission of fee.
Step-4 Fee Payment:
- Candidates have to submit the application fee, after completing all the steps.
- The fee will be submitted through online payment or offline payment.
- After the submission of fee, press on “submit” button.
- Lastly keep the two prints out of Allahabad University Application Form 2017 for further reference and send it to address mentioned below.
Want to Know? Procedure To Fill Online Form
- High School Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
Director Admissions-2014, Pravesh Bhawan,
University of Allahabad,
Allahabad University Important Dates:
|Releases of Advertisement||Second week of April 2017|
|Registration and submission of online application form||Third week of April 2017|
|Last date of registration and submission||Second week of May 2017|
|Availability of Admit Cards||Third week of May 2017|
|Schedule of Entrance Exams||During the last week of May 2017|
|Declaration of final result||Third week of June 2017|
You May Read This: Things that You Should Learn Before Graduation
For getting more details on Allahabad University Online Application 2017, you must check below mentioned Official Link. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this web portal for getting more updated facts on relevant notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|