Allahabad University Online Application
Get admission in UGAT/PGAT/B.Ed/LLB and other programmes!! Interested contenders are invited to fill Allahabad University Online Application till the last date which is 12/05/2017. It is great chance for the candidates who want to get admission in Allahabad University. Willing students are required to ensure the eligibility criteria firstly and after that go for the submission of form. You can acquire the entire details concerning Allahabad University Online Application 2017 by going through this page, so have a look as soon as possible!!
Highlights Of This Page:
Here on this page our team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the list of courses along with their admission procedure. Candidates are informed that they need to submit Allahabad University Online Application firstly and after that candidate must be appeared in written test conducted by the organization. Shortlisted candidates will be appeared in Interview section and for more details about Allahabad University Online Application 2017 you must go through this page which is especially designed by keeping in mind your comfort.
|Name of the Organization||Allahabad University|
|Name Of the exam||Admission Test|
|Date Of the exam||Check Below|
Allahabad University Online Application
Do you know about List of Allahabad University Entrance Exams 2017?
The university conducts various admission tests for different programmes.
- MBARD (GBPSSI) Admission Test 2017
- Institute of Professional Studies Admission Test 2017 (IPS 2017)
- BA LLB (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test (LFAT 2017)
- MBA (MONIBRA) Admission Test 2017
- Undergraduate Admission Test 2017 (UGAT 2017)
- Postgraduate Admission Test 2017 (PGAT 2017)
- Ed 2017
- Law (3 years) Admission Test 2017 (LAT 2017)
- LLM 2017
- Ed 2017
- CRET 2017
- Diploma 2017
- Diploma in Modern European Languages Admission Test 2017
- Institute of Professional Studies (B.Voc & M.Voc) Admission Test 2017 (IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2017)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
|Five Year Integrated Course (LFAT 2017)|
|MBA+MBARD 2017||Graduation from any stream|
|Institute of Professional Studies Courses (IPS 2017)||10+2 passed or Graduation Passed/Appearing|
|Undergraduate Courses (UGAT 2017)||Passed in 12th /appearing from any stream.|
|Postgraduate Courses (PGAT 2017)||Graduation from any stream|
|Law Courses (LAT 2017)||Graduation with minimum 45% marks (40% SC/ST category)|
|B.Ed. 2017||Graduation in any discipline|
|LLM 2017||Law Graduate Degree holder|
|M.Ed. 2017||Minimum B.Ed|
|Diploma 2017||Passed/appearing Intermediate or equivalent examination|
|CRET 2017||Minimum Master degree|
Allahabad University Application Fee:
Students who are going to fill Allahabad University Online Application have to pay application fee of Rs. as follows according to categories given below.
|General/OBC Category||SC/ST/PH Category|
IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2017
|LFAT 2017||Rs. 1200||Rs.600|
|CRET 2017||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500|
|M.Ed. 2017||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
|MBA+MBARD 2017||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750|
Allahabad University Selection Process:
Firstly candidates must submit their Allahabad University Online Application. Final selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their educational qualification, written examination followed by Personal Interview.
Allahabad University UGAT Test Syllabus:
- The duration of the admission test will be of Two Hours.
- Every candidate has to answer 150 questions from multiple choice questions.
- For every correct answer 02 marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted.
B.A. Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)
Out of seven subjects, namely Civics, Economics, Geography, History, Logic, Sanskrit, and Urdu each subject will have 25 questions of Intermediate level. The candidate will have to opt any three subjects from amongst these and shall answer all the questions from the three subjects so opted.
|English or Hindi (Language and Literature) (Select any one)||25 Questions|
|General Awareness||25 Questions|
|General Mental Ability Test||25 Questions|
|Subject Test (choose any 03)||75 Questions|
B.Sc. Admission Test- (Intermediate Standard)
- Common to B.Sc (Biology), B.Sc (Mathematics), B.Sc (Home Science), B.Sc. (Bio) + B.Sc (Home Sc.), B.Sc (Maths) + B.Sc (Home Sc.)
- There will be 40 questions in each of the following four subjects: 1. Physics, 2. Chemistry, 3. Mathematics and 4. Biology.
- Candidates of Maths stream have to select 120 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and that of Biology stream.
- There will not be any separate test for B. Sc. (Home Science). However, all the applicants are eligible to opt for B. Sc. (Home Science) and they will be selected on the basis of their merit.
|General English or General Hindi (Select anyone)||20 Questions|
|General Awareness||10 Questions|
|Science Group (Intermediate level)||120 Questions|
- Com. Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)
|General English or General Hindi (Select any one)||20 Questions|
|General Awareness||10 Questions|
|Commerce (Intermediate level)||120 Questions|
B.F.A. Admission Test (Intermediate Level)
- The Duration of the course leading to the degree of B.F.A shall be of four academic years.
- Admission to B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Art) Four Year Degree Course shall be made on the basics of the result of an Entrance Test.
- Provided that a Candidate for admission must have passed the Intermediate Examination of UP Board of Secondary Education, Allahabad or any other examination recognized by the University of Allahabad equivalent thereto
- Students are also being required to appear in both Practical, & Written Tests, Containing 600 marks.
- (150 Multiple Choice Objective Questions on General Awareness)
- Time : 120 Minutes,
- Maximum Marks :300
- Objective Drawing with light and shade (in any medium) Time :90 Minutes, Maximum Marks :150
- Memory Drawing (in any medium ) Time: 90 Minutes, Maximum Marks : 150
Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.) Admission Test (Intermediate Level)
- Paper will consist of 150 multiple choice objective questions of 2 marks each.
- For each correct answer 2 marks will be awarded and 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The Questions will be based on Music (Vocal, Sitar & Tabla) of Intermediate Level.
- The duration of the Test will be 120 Minutes.
Allahabad University LLB & BA Pattern
There will be multiple choice questions in the Admission Test.
|Part||Structure of Questions||Marks|
|Paper||Number of Questions|
|II||General Awareness and Current Affairs||50||100|
|III||Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude||50|
Reasoning and Mental Ability (25)
Legal Aptitude (25)
University Of Allahabad MBA Admission Test Pattern:
The written tests shall judge applicants for proficiency in written communication, intelligence, propensity to observe facts and use them, propensity to grasp and use quantitative and scientific tools, general awareness, logical thinking, and reasoning power, aptitude for management learning and practice, and maturity in terms of personality. There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, in pursuance of which, while 02 (Two) marks will be awarded for every right answer and 0.5 (Half) mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Communication Ability in English||30 questions||60 Marks|
|Aptitude and Reasoning||40 questions||80 Marks|
|General Awareness||40 questions||80 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 questions||80 Marks|
|Total||150 question||300 Marks|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
Read Here: How to Find Online Study Material
Some Simple steps to fill Allahabad University Application Form:
- Firstly candidates are required to go through official website of the organization that is aupravesh2017.cbtexam.in
- Secondly you are required to hit on “Admission 2017” link.
- Read the instruction carefully and after that hit on particular link of the course.
- Hit on “Proceed” tab and a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Already registered candidates must go for “Login” by entering the required details.
- New users need to register themselves firstly and fill the required details in an appropriate manner.
Step-2 Fill the Allahabad University Online Application:
- Now, you are required to fill your personal details, qualification information, address, etc.
- After that you should press on “Continue” tab to proceed further.
Step-3 Upload Scanned Images:
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph & signature in a given format & size.
- After the successfully uploading the images, you must have to check the upload images again.
- No changes will be allowed after the submission of fee.
Step-4 Fee Payment:
- The fee will be submitted through online payment or offline payment.
- After the submission of fee, press on “submit” button.
- Lastly keep the two prints out of Allahabad University Application Form 2017 for further reference and send it to address mentioned below.
Want to Know? Procedure To Fill Online Form
- High School Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
Director Admissions-2014, Pravesh Bhawan,
University of Allahabad,
Allahabad University Admission 2017 Dates:
|Registration and submission of Allahabad University Online Application||21/04/ 2017|
|Last date of submission of form online||12/05/2017|
|Availability of Admit Cards||21/05/2017|
|Schedule of Entrance Exams||30/05/2017 to 1/06/2017|
|Declaration of final result||3 rd Week of June, 2017|
|Allahabad University Online Application Availability||21/04/2017|
Last date of form filling
|Admit Card Issued||PGAT- I : 1/06/2017|
PGAT- II : 2/06/2017
|Date of Exam|
|PGAT- I||Lists I, II, III : 08/06/2017|
(9:00 – 11:30 AM)
(9:00 – 11:30 AM)
|PGAT- II||List V : 09/06/2017 to14/06/2017|
(9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Integrated Course||31/05/2017|
|MBA||09/06/2017 to 14/06/2017|
Allahabad University Information Brochures Links:
|UGAT Courses||Get PDF|
|PGAT Courses||Get PDF|
|IPS Courses||Get PDF|
|CRET Courses||Get PDF|
|B.Ed Courses||Get PDF|
|BALLB Courses||Get PDF|
|MBA Courses||Get PDF|
|M.ED. Courses||Get PDF|
For getting more details on Allahabad University Online Application 2017, you must check below mentioned Official Link or above highlighted Official Notification link also. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this web portal for getting more updated facts on relevant notifications related to Allahabad University Online Application.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|