Amazon Interview Experience
Many excellent software engineers want to work for Amazon. But to crack Interview is not an easy task. We are sharing Amazon Interview Experience of experts and success stories of those applicants who are selected for various Positions in Amazon. You can also check frequently asked Amazon Interview Questions and Answers from here.
Amazon Interview Experience
In morning, I made the call from the interviewer and he introduced as a Web Development Engineer from Seattle. Suddenly, I noticed Indian accent and became worried because I realized that I had trouble understanding him.
After that, he said thanks to me for the interview, which was not expected. After that, we were proceeding for interview on collab edit. The interviewer tests my level of understanding of some key features:
- java script,
- understanding & application of CSS,
- algorithmic implementation question and
- About servers and HTTP.
First On-Site Interview:
- At 10:15am, my first interview was started. In this interview, I was not that much nervous regarding that I got an offer or not and I was sitting with a stranger in a room and I need to write a code on the whiteboard.
- At last, I was selected for second on-site interview.
Get Details Of: Amazon Recruitment
Second On-Site Interview:
- In the second interview, the interviewer picks me and we both were going for lunch. This recruiter was a developer on the team, but he was temporarily acting as a manager.
- I didn’t give a preference so he took me to a local sandwich store.
- The interviewer asked me that you seemed confused that you were applied for the position in Vancouver, but you are interviewing for a post in Seattle.
Third On-Site Interview:
- The third interview was not based on writing code.
- This interviewer was a manager of major team.
- In this interview I got algorithm question and I answer very quickly, but I was still in thought that the answer was wrong or right.
- I told him that it was a best solution but I was still thinking if there could be a better way to do. We both discussed potential trade-offs in a different algorithms and he decided that my answer is efficient.
- At last, I also asked some questions on Amazon’s business and core values.
Fourth On-Site Interview:
- In this interview there are 2 recruiters; from this one interviewer was new to Amazon.
- Both interviewers check my skills and understanding how browsers handle various things in CSS /HTML.
- After that, they gave me screenshot of a new release and said me to write HTML/CSS for whole page.
- After fourth interview, I proceed for my fifth interview.
Must Read: Interview Preparation Tips
Fifth On-Site Interview:
- In my Fifth Amazon Interview, interviewer said me to give
- Wrote JS/HTML/CSS for a webpage and in this I have to give main focus on modular code.
- After that, he checks the low level of understanding that how browsers handled DOM and I need to apply that from scratch.
- Finally, it was my last interview. This interview was with a lead interviewer from Vancouver who came to Seattle for interviewing me.
- He said that I received great feedback about you and they were excited to move forward.
- After that, recruiter spent 35-40 minutes writing on the whiteboard about the details of the position which include performance bonus, signing bonus, equity options etc.
Do You Know: How to Impress the Interviewer in 60 Seconds
Amazon Interview Questions with Answers:
Question: Do you have any physical limitations that might restrict you from doing the job?
Answer: Amazon warehouses are known for being massive and employees might be on their feet all day, rushing around from one aisle to the next.
Question: Tell me about a time you had a conflict at work and how you handled it?
- If you’ve ever had a job before, then you’ve definitely had some type of work disagreement. Don’t lie to the employer about this, as they’ll definitely know you’re not being honest.
- It’s not hard to see when conflict is happening, especially within the team. I’ve found it best to nip it in the bud and try to resolve any issue as soon as possible.
- I’ve learned through experience that the longer you wait, the worse the issue will become
Question: What do you think are the main qualities you will need to have to be successful at Amazon?
Answer: From what I know about Amazon, I would say that attention to detail, sense of urgency and teamwork skills are all extremely important, not just to the warehouse department but to Amazon in general.
Check More: Interview Questions and Answers
Frequently Asked Questions!!!
Q1. How do I prepare for an Amazon interview?
Ans: Prepare for different kinds of interactions. Candidates seeking a job at Amazon usually go through an online assessment and a phone screening before their first in-person meeting. …
- Know all that you can Amazon before the interview.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff – be yourself.
- Focus on your strengths and accomplishments.
Q2. What should I wear to Amazon interview?
Ans: The dress code for interviews at Amazon (and similar places) is pretty casual. Khakis/slacks and a nice sweater/collared shirt/blouse are perfectly acceptable on the business side of the org for an interview.
Q3. Is a third interview a good sign?
- If you’re called in for a third interview, that’s a great sign—it indicates that your previous conversations went well, and you are on a shortlist of job applicants.
- A third interview is used to ensure the candidate is a good fit for the job.
Must Read: How to Develop Good Communication Skills
Amazon Interview Experience 2019:
Amazon is a multinational technology company focusing in e-commerce, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence in Seattle, Washington. To crack Amazon interview you must have leadership qualities, good communication skills, knowledge on Algorithms and Data Structures. Read Amazon Experts Interview Stories from here.
And we hope that this Amazon Interview Questions and Answer will definitely help you and you get some knowledge and ideas about Amazon interview. You can give your views about this Amazon Interview Experience Questions or you can also share your Experiences here. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ for Amazon Interview Questions.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Write a Good Resume||Personality Improvement Tips|
|Job Interview Do’s and Don’ts||How To Overcome Job Interview Fear|
|What Are Your Strength and Weakness?||Common Interview Mistakes|
|How to Prepare For an Interview||How To Crack An IT Interview|