Amity University Recruitment
Get all links related to Amity University Recruitment 2019 Here!!! Candidates who are interested to apply for the January JRF Posts in Amity University, Noida can fill the online application form before the last date which is Biotechnology – 18-01-2019 & Forestry and Wildlife/ Engineering and Technology – 25-01-2019.
Amity University Recruitment 2019 Overview
- Form Type: Online
- Last Date:
- Biotechnology – 18-01-2019
- Forestry and Wildlife/Engineering and Technology – 25-01-2019
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Location: Amity University, Noida
Amity University Recruitment
Question 1: What are the education qualifications that are required for Amity University Jobs?
|Department Name||Required Qualification for Amity University Jobs|
|Biotechnology||M.Sc /M.Tech in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences|
|Forestry and Wildlife||Master’s degree in Wildlife Science / Biology / Ecology /Zoology / Life Sciences / Environmental Science / Botany or any related subject from a recognized University|
|Engineering and Technology||B.Tech. / M. Tech. in ECE with NET/GATE qualified. Candidate should have strong back ground in Mathematical computation along with RF and signal processing knowledge|
Find Out More: Jobs By Qualification
Question 2: What is the salary structure for Amity University JRF Vacancy?
- Biotechnology – Rs.20,000
- Forestry and Wildlife – Rs.25,000 + 20%HRA
- Engineering and Technology – Rs.25,000 + 10%HRA
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
Question 3: Give the name of the projects for Junior Research Fellow posts.
|Department Name||Project Name|
|Biotechnology||“A synergistic and economical approach for treatment of pulp and paper mill effluent system using microbes and fly–ash nanoparticles to achieve minimum/ zero waste discharge”.|
|Forestry and Wildlife||“Spatial ecology and ecosystem services of striped hyena in relation to land use pattern in Rajasthan, India”|
|Engineering and Technology||“Research and development of ultra-wideband and smart antennas for different radio systems”|
Check Here Amity University Links……..
|Amity University Career||Get Here|
|Amity University Application Form||Press Here|
|Amity University Official Website||Press Here|
Question 4: How to apply for Amity University JRF Recruitment?
Answer: Candidates are required to follow these basic steps to apply for the Amity University Recruitment –
- Initially, visit www.amity.edu to get Amity University Official website.
- Further hit on “Careers” tab which is present on the menu bar of the home page.
- Scroll down the web page and look for suitable link for Amity University JRF Notification.
- Read the Amity University JRF Notification carefully.
- After that “Apply Now” tab that is present under the Amity University JRF Notification.
- Now fill all details in the Amity University Online Application Form correctly.
- Finally hit on the “Submit” tab.
- Download all the Amity University Application Form by hitting on the suitable link.
- Lastly, take the print out of the Amity University Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Question 5: Where to send Amity University Application Form?
|Department Name||Emailed To|
|Biotechnologyfirstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com.|
|Forestry and Wildlifefirstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com.|
|Engineering and Technologyfirstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com.|
Question 6: What should be written in the subject line of the email?
Answer: Concerned individuals have to write the following thing in the subject section while emailing –
- Biotechnology – “Application for JRF- MOCI-AIB”
- Forestry and Wildlife – “Application for JRF– SERB-DST-AIFW”
- Engineering and Technology – “Application for JRF– DST-ASET”
Get Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
Question 7: What is the duration of the Amity University JRF Jobs?
|Initially 1 year, extendable on yearly basis|
up to 2 years depending on performance
|Initially 1 year, extendable on yearly basis up|
to 3 years depending on performance
Amity University Recruitment 2019
Amity University, Noida is inviting online application form highly motivated and bright individuals for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies in Biotechnology, Forestry
and Wildlife & Engineering and Technology Department.
Interested individuals should submit their duly filled online application form with complete information of academic qualifications, contact information (email id, mobile no., complete postal address) as well as summary of post-graduation project (maximum of one page).
Also Check: Free Job Updates
Apply Now for Amity University Vacancy
Along with Amity University application form, candidates are required to attach attested copies of certificates/marksheet in support of the described qualification and send it to the mentioned email address within the last date.
Stay connected to our web portal for all the latest updates regarding the Amity University recruitment and other activities. Also write your query about the Amity University vacancies in the below mentioned comment box
Latest Recruitment On 15-01-2019: