Amrita University Admission
Candidates who have completed their 10+2 and want to pursue B. Tech from a reputed institution, they must take a look over Amrita University Admission. The institution has released the Amrita University B. Tech Admission notification for the talented candidates. So the aspirants who are interested in doing engineering course can fill up the Amrita University Application Form.
To fill up the application form the candidates can log on to the official web portal i.e. www.amrita.edu, the last date for the candidates to fill up the application form is 31-03-2017 and the examination will be conducted from 20-04-2017 to 23-04-2017. Rest of the details about the Amrita University Admission 2017 is mentioned below so please take a look…
Highlights Of This Page
Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham University offers a variety of Bachelor’s, Master’s, Integrated and Doctoral degree and diploma courses in various disciplines and for some courses, university organizes Amrita University Entrance Exam. So Candidates can check the whole details regarding Amrita University Admission such as eligibility criteria, admission process and how to apply etc. from the below structured information provided by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
Amrita University Admission
|University Name||Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham University|
|Courses Offered||B. Tech|
|Last Date of Application Submission||31-03-2017|
|Computer Science and Engineering||available||available||available|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||available||available||available|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||available||available||available|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||–||available||available|
Check Here: Amrita University Affiliated Colleges
The Candidate’s shall be born on or after 01-07-1996.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.
- Those who appear for the above examination in March / April 2017 and expect to secure minimum marks as above may also apply.
Get Details: Amrita University Syllabus
Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.1000 as the application fees.
Mode top pay the application fees:
The application fees will be paid via online mode i.e. through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking or via Offline Mode i.e. through the Demand Draft
Get Here>> Application Fee Outlets
Amrita University Admission Procedure:
Selection will be made on the basis of Amrita University entrance examination or merit list followed by Counselling or interview.
Get Here>> List of Examination Centers
How to Fill Amrita University Admission Form?
Contenders may apply for the AEEE Admission through online or offline mode
- Log on to official website that is www.amrita.edu.
- On the home page, press on “Admission 2017” button.
- From the next page appeared hit on “B Tech”
- On the next page you will get the details regarding the course chosen
- From the left side of the page hit on “how to apply” tab
- Hit on online registration for “AEEE 2017”
- Now the Registration Window will appear in front of you
- Register yourself and then fill up the AEEE Online Application Form that will appear on the next screen
- Complete the whole procedure till the filling up of the application amount and
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the proper format.
- After that hit on the final submission tab to submit the AEEE Application Form
- At last, take printout of online form for future reference.
To Directly Apply Online: Hit Here
- Candidates may obtain application form From the University counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Vengal-Chennai (proposed campus) on producing a demand draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- Candidates may obtain application form through the Admissions office or by post, from the Admission Co-ordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru or Coimbatore and Vengal-Chennai (proposed campus) on a written request indicating their full communication address together with a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/-
- Fill an application form with right details and attach the demand draft with it.
- Completed application form along with necessary enclosures must be submitted to the particular university campus on or before the last date.
Get Here>> Information Brochure PDF
AEEE Exam Pattern:
- Each question will be of 3 marks
- Negative marking will also be there as 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
Check Below Given Tips, To Prepare Well For Above Related Subjects:
Amrita University Admit Card:
Candidate may obtain their AEEE Hall Ticket by simply visiting the official web portal of the institution. The AEEE Admit Card will be available on the official before approximately 10 days of the examination. Candidates are advised to take the print out of their admit card and keep it safe and do not forget to carry it along at the time of the examination.
The university will declare the results on 5-05-2017, so the candidates who will appear in the examination can check their AEEE Scorecards via online mode. At that time all they need to do is to go to the official portal and follow the scorecard/results link.
Check These Related Links:
|Last Date for Receiving Application (OMR and Online)||31-03-2017|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||20-04-2017 to 23-04-2017|
|Pen and Paper Based Test||29-04-2017|
|Declaration of AEEE2017 Rank||5-05-2017|
For more details about Amrita University Admission Form 2017 or Amrita University Seat Availability etc, you may check the Official Links mentioned in the above section of this page and stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
If you have any query regarding the information available on this page then you can comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On