Amrita University Admission
Before applying against Amrita University Admission, students must have complete information about the university and its’ admission procedure. The admission for M.Tech Program is going on.
Willing individuals can fill and submit the Amrita University Application Form till the last date i.e. 01-06-2018. After that, no forms will be accepted by the university. Check out some other important details about M.Tech Admission which are available below.
|Highlights of the page:|
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Things you should know:
The admission in M.Tech Program will be done on the basis of GATE Scorecard/ Entrance Examination. Students after clearing the entrance exam will go through counseling procedure and get suitable seat in Amrita University.
More information about Amrita University Admission 2018 is listed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, check it out and match the required eligibility criteria before applying against the Amrita University M.Tech Admission.
Amrita University Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita University Admission:
- Candidate must have completed graduation with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from any recognized university.
- Appearing students are also eligible to apply for admission in Amrita University.
Check Here: Amrita University Details
Amrita University Admission Procedure:
- The university is going to conduct Amrita Graduate Entrance Test at respective examination centres. Those students who will be able to crack AGET will go through counselling process. Suitable seats/ colleges will be allotted to students on the basis of their performance in Amrita University Admission Exam.
- Students will also be selected on the basis of GATE Scorecard and their performance in personal interview.
Amrita M.Tech Admission – Tuition Fee:
|Tuition Fee*||Per Semester||70500||71875||86625|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||One Time||5000||3000||10000|
It is necessary for all the individuals to deposit Rs. 960/- as application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
How to Apply for Amrita University Admission 2018:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.amrita.edu
- Then select “Admissions” tab which is present at the menu bar.
- Choose the course in which you want to take admission and you will be on a new page.
- Read all the details about Amrita University M.Tech Admission 2018 there.
- Hit “Apply Online” option and fill the correct details.
- Hit “Submit” button and you will receive e-mail ID and password.
- Your Amrita University Registration Process will be done.
- Enter the ID and password and press “Login” button.
- Fill the Amrita University Application form with correct details and deposit scanned copies of required documents.
- Deposit the application fee through online mode.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of Amrita University Admission Application form for further use.
Hit Here>>> Amrita University Online Registration
Amrita University Slot Booking:
Slot Booking will commence on 03-05-2018. Students those who want to appear in Amrita Graduate Entrance Test need to book their seat and fix the exam date which suites them best.
AGET Exam Pattern 2018:
- AGET 2018 exam will be conducted through online mode.
- The exam will be last long for 120 minutes.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type questions will be asked in Amrita University Entrance Exam.
- The test will be conducted on 8 papers. Students need to choose the paper based on the qualifying examination
Get Details: Amrita University Syllabus
Amrita University Result:
The university will declare the result on their official website on 12-06-2018. Those contenders who will be able to clear the entrance exam will be called to participate in counseling process.
Check These Related Links:
Amrita University Counselling:
Qualified contenders need to prepare a list of colleges according to their preference. On the basis of their marks in admission test, suitable seats will be allotted to students through counseling process.
Amrita University Admission Important Dates 2018:
|Last Date of Submission||01-06-2018|
|Amrita Graduate Entrance Test (AGET)||May 13, June 09 & 10, 2018 (2 slots / day)*|
|Slot Timings||FN – 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon; AN – 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|Slot Booking will Commence on||03-05-2018|
|Result Publication||12-06-2018 evening|
|Option to Change the Preference||13-06-2018 (09:00 AM – 05:00 PM)|
|Commencement of Classes||First Week of July 2018|
Students can visit the Official Link and they will get further information about Amrita University Admission 2018-19. If you have any query then you may write it in the comment box which is provided below, our experts will try their best to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get Free College Education||Amrita University Counselling|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||UGC Approved University List|