AMU Application Form
AMU Online Form is available till 15-06-2017 for MBBS BDS and 30-05-2017 for BUMS Courses!! Participants who have desire to apply for the courses they need to submit their AMU Application Form before the last date. Interested contenders are required to ensure the required eligibility criteria of AMU Admission (Medical) for the academic year 2017-2018. Afterwards eligible applicants need to submit their AMU Application Form 2017 by following the below stated procedure.
Overview Of This Page:
Candidates are informed that after submitting the AMU Online Application Form they have to send the form through postal address for BUMS Program. After the completion of registration procedure candidates have to appear in the examination. Successfully qualified candidates will go for counseling section conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University. For acquiring the entire information in concern of AMU Application Form 2017 you have to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com for your comfort.
AMU Application Form
Offered Courses at AMU:
Candidates are informed that they can submit AMU Application Form 2017 for getting admission to the below stated various courses. Here we are providing the entire details of the course for your comfort, so please have a look!!
|Course of Study Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)||4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||MBBS||150 (including 5 seats for Persons with Disability & 5 seats for NRIs)|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.)||4 Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||BDSB||40 (including 1 seats for Persons with Disability & 5 seats for NRIs)|
|Kamil-e-Tib-o-Jarahat (BUMS)||4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship Training.||BUMS||49 + 01* (*Reserved for Physical Challenged Category (Persons with Disabilities)|
Check Now: Aligarh Muslim University Courses Offered
AMU Eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates must have the following eligibility criteria according to the requirement of Aligarh Muslim University, so please have a look!!
- MBBS BDS
Applying candidates for AMU Application Form must be qualified Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an examination recognized by the University as its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Appearing candidates should have minimum marks of 50% marks in aggregate in concerned subject.
- BUMS Course
Willing applicants having desire to get admission in BUMS course must be qualified Senior Secondary (XII Standard) / Intermediate Examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) or its equivalent examination having not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Age Criteria for AMU Controller Exam:
Candidates who are going to fill AMU Application Form 2017 they should not below 17 years as on 31/12/2017. The upper age of the contenders who belong to SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be relaxed as peer the norms of the Aligarh Muslim University.
Requisite AMU Application Fee:
Candidates who are going to submit Aligarh Muslim University Online Form for BUMS programme are required to pay online application fee of Rs. 350.00. Applying contenders for MBBS and BDS course need to pay application fee of Rs. 500. Contenders are advised to pay the fee through online mode till the last date which is well mentioned below.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Certification of Disability for AMU Online:
Disabled candidates who are looking for admission in Faculty of Medicine, Aligarh Muslim University will get themselves certified at one of the under mentioned Disability Assessment Boards at the four Metro Cities.
- Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital, Ansari Nagar (Ring Road), New Delhi 110029.
- Indian Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Haji Ali Park, 1 K. Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400034.
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Archarya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata – 20.
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai – 600003.
AMU Selection Procedure:
Candidates who are going to fill the AMU Application Form 2017–2018 they will be appeared for NEET Examination to get admission in MBBS and BDS Course. For admission into BUMS Course Aligarh Muslim University will conduct the Admission Test comprising in two papers. Qualified candidates will be selected for the Admission for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
Get Here Detailed: AMU Syllabus
Steps to Fill AMU Online Application Form:
For AMU Registration Form candidates are required to follow the hassle free steps as has been mentioned at the below section!!
- Significantly candidates must visit to the official website of Aligarh Muslim University that is www.amu.ac.in
- Afterwards contenders need to move their cursor to the menu bar and press the “Admission and Exam” tab.
- On this new page you have to scroll down the page and select “Featured” section.
- Then you must press the appropriate link of “Application Form for B.U.M.S. Only” or “Registration for M.B.B.S. / B.D.S”.
- After that candidates need to read the notification carefully.
- On the next steps you need to come back to the previous page and hit on “Here” link.
- Already registered candidates need to AMU Loginby entering the details.
- New user need to press the “Register (for new users)” tab and fill asked details.
- Afterwards you must upload documents and scanned photograph.
- Take a preview of the form and at last hit on “Submit” button.
- Candidates have to submit AMU BUMS Application form through offline mode also.
- So Take a print out of the form and attach all relevant documents.
- Enclose in an envelope and send it to the below stated postal address on scheduled date.
Check Here: Aligarh Muslim University Application Form
AMU BUMS Admission Test Scheme:
- Candidates are informed that paper will be distributed in two papers.
- Paper I will be asked from Biology (Botany & Zoology), Physics & Chemistry.
- Paper II will be asked from Urdu (Urdu of 10th Standard level).
- The timings of the Paper I will be at 10:00 am.
- The timings of the Paper II will be 4:00 pm.
|I (Objective)||Biology (Botany & Zoology), Physics & Chemistry||English||3 Hours|
|II (Descriptive)||Urdu ( Urdu of 10th Standard level)||Urdu||2 Hours|
AMU MBS BDS Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Total 200 questions will be asked from the Chemistry, Physics, Botany and Zoology.
- The total exam duration will be of 3 hours.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
- High school certificate for date of birth proof
- Mark sheet of highest qualified examination
- Bank challan or demand draft
- Reservation certificate if any
- Candidates will have to provide original demand draft or bank challan and have to write their name, date of birth and programme applied for at the back of them.
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
AMU, Aligarh 202002
Download Official Notification Here
|Course Name||Official Notification|
|MBBS and BDS||Download PDF|
Appearing candidates in AMU Controller Exam are required to check the below stated dates in appropriate manner. You have to submit the application form till the last date and afterwards go for further round.
|Last date of MBBS BDS Application Form||15-06-2017|
|End Date To send Hard Copy Of Application Form||20-06-2017|
|Last Date of BUMS Application Form||30-05-2017|
|Kamil-e-Tib-o-Jarahat (BUMS) Exam Date||11-06-2017|
Note: If candidates have any query regarding AMU Application Form they can call at the HELPDESK on phone numbers [0571-2700935,0571-2706152, 0571-2700926 (Ext. 1161)] between 10:00 am to 8:00 pm on all weekdays except Fridays and on Friday between 8:00 am to 12:30 pm or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note: Candidates can collect more information in concern of AMU Application Form 2017–2018 by going through the above stated Official Notifications or you can press this Official Link also. Candidates can bookmark our portal by pressing CTRL + D or you can use our free email service also for acquiring more updates concerning AMU Application Form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AMU MBBS BDS Application Form||AMU Answer Key|
|AMU Eligibility Criteria||Aligarh Muslim University Results|
|AMU Admit Card||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|