AMU Application Form
Aligarh Muslim University invites AMU Application Form for admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses. The Common Entrance Exam is going to be start from 24th April 2016 for admission to MBBS / BDS, B.Tech / B.Arch, BA, BSc, B.Com, M.Sc and others courses. Candidates may get complete information about Assam AMU Application Form 2016 from this page. Contenders can apply against AMU Admission by filling online application form on or before the last dates which is provided below.
|Organization Name||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Name Of Examination||Common Entrance Exam|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Check Below|
Whole information regarding like AMU Application Form such as eligibility standards, selection process, how to apply and many more are tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com in the underneath section.
AMU Application Form
- MBBS / BDS
- M.D./M.S./P.G. Diploma and MDS
- M.Ch. (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- MBA / MBA (I.B) / PG Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance
- B.Tech / B.Arch.
- B.Com (Hons.)
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.F.C/ M.T.A
Also Check– Best Course Option For Students
For Graduate Courses:
The candidates, who are willing to get the admission in this university in Graduation courses must have passed 10+2 examination and those want to have admission in post graduate courses are required to have Bachelor’s degree from the reputed board or institutions or University.
For Post Graduate Courses:
Candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Courses must have done Graduation in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
Also Check- Career Oppotunities Other Than Engineering
Applying Candidate’s selection will be strictly based on the merit list, score in the written examination.
Procedure to Apply AMU Application Form:
- Firstly appliers must visit the official website www.amu.ac.in.
- Select the ‘Admissions & Exam’ option from the menu bar.
- After that, select the suitable link by pressing the ‘Admission’ link.
- Now, candidates must fill the application form with all the desired information.
- Then, upload the scanned images of their required documents (if required)
- Fill the fee details, and press the ‘Submit’ button to record the information.
- After submission of application form, must take the printout of an application form.
- The hardcopy of an application form must be sent to the address given below on or before the last date.
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
AMU, Aligarh – 202002
AMU Last Dates:
|Name of Courses||Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||Date of Exam|
|MBBS / BDS||16th February 2016|
|B.Tech||19th February 2016||24th April 2016|
|B.Tech / B.Arch.|
|BA (Honors)||22nd February 2016||08th May 2016|
|S.S.S.C (Science)||25th February 2016||15th May 2016|
|S.S.S.C (Hum/ Commerce)||16th May 2016|
|Dip. In Engineering||27th April 2016|
|MCA||25th February 2016||28th May 2016|
|M.S.W||25th May 2016|
|MBA||20th February 2016||22nd May 2016|
|MA Mass Communication||25th February 2016||30th April 2016|
|M. L. I. Sc||28th April 2016|
|LLM||26th April 2016|
|C.E.T||02nd May 2016|
|25th March 2016||13th June 2016|
Also Read- Effective Time Table For Studies
For more information about AMU Application Form 2016 candidates may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AMU Courses Offered||AMU Cut Off|
|AMU Syllabus||AMU Admit Card|
|AMU Answer Sheet||AMU Eligibility Criteria|
|How To Develop Powerful Concentration||How To Be A Smart Student|