AMU Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to take the admission in AMU or going to apply for Entrance Exam 2016 they have to fulfill the AMU Eligibility Criteria 2016. Aligarh Muslim University conducts the Entrance Exam 2016 for admitting students to its undergraduate programs in the field of medical, engineering and architecture such as B.Tech, B.Arch, MBBS and BDS.
The students, who are looking their admission to undergraduate programs offered by Aligarh Muslim University, have to appear in AMU Entrance Examination 2016. For the entrance test the University has suggested some eligibility conditions for the candidates, which are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2016 Eligibility
AMU MBBS / BDS are national level medical entrance exam. For Admission to these programmes there are following Eligibility criteria:
- Age of the applicants must be not less than 17 years as on 31 Dec in the year of admission in AMU MBBS/ BDS 2016.
- Candidates looking for admittance to the MBBS and BDS course should have qualified the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or (HSC)/10+2 or equivalent examination identified by the Aligarh Muslim University.
- Contenders must have properly obtained minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- Candidates should obtained at least 50% mark in the entrance to become qualified for counseling procedure.
Eligibility for (B.Tech) and (B.Arch)
To take the admission in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme, applicants have to pass some qualification and age criteria.
- The applicants must have qualified Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or its equivalent under, 10+2 examination scheme, from any acknowledged state/national board.
- The applicants need to have acquired not less than 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the qualifying examination
- AMU Diploma of engineering holders is also eligible to apply.
- The applicants, who have completed their degree in the area of engineering from any recognized University, are also able to apply entrance examination.
Candidates who have applied for the AMU Entrance Examination 2016 can bookmark this page for any updates. You can also subscribe our free email section to get the updated details. If you have any query regarding this you can leave it in the comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AMU Syllabus||Career Success Strategies|
|AMU Courses Offered||AMU Cut Off|
|AMU Admit Card||AMU Answer Sheet|