AMU Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to take the admission in AMU or going to apply for Entrance Exam 2017 they have to fulfill AMU Eligibility Criteria 2017. Aligarh Muslim University conducts the Entrance Exam 2017 for admitting students to its undergraduate programs in the field of medical, engineering and architecture such as B.Tech, B.Arch, MBBS and BDS.
Highlights Of The Page
The students, who are looking their admission to undergraduate programs offered by Aligarh Muslim University, have to appear in AMU Entrance Examination 2017. For the entrance test the University has suggested some eligibility conditions for the candidates, which are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AMU Eligibility Criteria
AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Eligibility:
AMU MBBS / BDS are national level medical entrance exam. For Admission to these programmes there are following Eligibility criteria:
- Age of the applicants must be not less than 17 years as on 31 Dec in the year of admission in AMU MBBS/ BDS 2017.
- Candidates looking for admittance to the MBBS and BDS course should have qualified the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or (HSC)/10+2 or equivalent examination identified by the Aligarh Muslim University.
- Contenders must have properly obtained minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- Candidates should obtained at least 50% mark in the entrance to become qualified for Counseling Procedure.
Eligibility for (B.Tech) and (B.Arch):
- To take the admission in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme, applicants have to pass some qualification and age criteria.
- The applicants must have qualified Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or its equivalent under, 10+2 examination scheme, from any acknowledged state/national board.
- The applicants need to have acquired not less than 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the qualifying examination
- AMU Diploma of engineering holders is also eligible to apply.
- The applicants, who have completed their degree in the area of engineering from any recognized University, are also able to apply entrance examination.
Get Details: AMU Courses Offered
AMUEEE Exam Pattern:
- AMUEEE 2017 exam will be consists of 150 questions that are from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each and every right answer will rewarded with 1 Mark.
- There is no negative marking system for wrong answers.
- The total duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- Aspirants applying for stated exam must report at examination hall before 15 minutes before exam starts.
Exam Paper 1 and Paper 2:
- AMUEEE exam consists of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is conducted only for those candidates who are seeking admissions in Engineering and Technology
- Paper 2 is compulsory for all the candidates seeking admissions in the Architecture courses.
Get Details: AMU Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for the AMU Entrance Examination 2017 may read this page for latest information. You can also subscribe our free email section to get the updated details. If you have any query regarding this you can leave it in the comment box.
Candidates can save our web portal as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access. This page will be updated with current information about AMU Exam Eligibility Criteria. You can visit our portal for any information about recruitment, examination, call letter result, study material etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AMU Application Form||Aligarh Muslim University Results|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|