AMU MBBS BDS Application Form
Aligarh Muslim University is inviting AMU MBBS BDS Application Form from the willing candidates who want to get admission in MBBS, BUMS and BDS programme. According to AMU Admission Notification, candidates can get the AMU Application Form 2018 only through online mode. Aligarh Muslim University offers admission in UG, PG & other courses in the field of engineering, law, management, computer applications, etc. For admission in AMU MBBS/BDS courses, students will be selected on the basis of NEET. Well, candidates can check AMU MBBS BDS Eligibility Criteria and exam dates from this single page.
Candidates who had completed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or an examination recognized by the University as its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can send AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2018. Candidates will be able to apply for AMU MBBS / BDS 2018 from January 2018. To collect more information concerning AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2018 please check out this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AMU MBBS BDS Application Form
|Course of Study Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)|
|4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||MBBS||150 (including 5 seats for Persons with Disability & 5 seats for NRIs)|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.)|
|4 Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||BDSB||40 (including 1 seats for Persons with Disability & 5 seats for NRIs)|
|4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship Training.||BUMS||49 + 01* (*Reserved for Physical Challenged Category (Persons with Disabilities)|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
AMU MBBS /BDS 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are going to appear in the examination they must be qualified Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an examination recognized by the University as its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Contenders must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
AMU MBBS /BDS Admission 2018 Number of Seats:
|Courses||Number of Seats|
Requisite Age Criteria for AMU MBBS BDS
Candidates must not be less than 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission. The upper age and relaxation in age for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be decided by the organization.
Requisite Application Fee:
For BUMS candidates have to pay online application fee of Rs. 350.00 till the last date. For MBBS and BDS contenders need to pay Rs. 500 as application fee. Contenders are advised to pay fee till the last date in suitable manner.
Selection Procedure for AMU MBBS BDS
Applying contenders for M.B.B.S./B.D.S. have to submit their (MBBS only/BDS only /MBBS & BDS both) AMU MBBS BDS Application Form/Registration Form. The organization will screen the forms and shortlisted candidates will be appeared for Medical Fitness examination before completing the admission requirements.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Certification of Disability:
The qualified locomotor disabled candidates seeking admission in Faculty of Medicine, A.M.U. will get themselves certified at one of the under mentioned Disability Assessment Boards at the four Metro Cities.
- Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital, Ansari Nagar (Ring Road), New Delhi 110029
- Indian Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Haji Ali Park, 1 K. Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400034
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Archarya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata – 20
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai – 600003
AMU MBBS / BDS 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Examination Medium: English
- Number of Questions: 200 Questions
- Examination Duration: 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded by 1 mark
|S. No.||Subjects Name||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
AMU MBBS BDS Merit List 2018:
|Category||Required NEET 2018 Percentile|
AMU Application Fee:
|MBBS/ BDS||Rs. 500/-|
Check Now: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books
Way to fill AMU MBBS BDS Application Form
- First of all contenders must visit to the official website of Aligarh Muslim University that is www.amucontrollerexams.com
- Secondly you have to move your cursor to the “Featured” at the middle of the home page
- Thirdly contenders must press the appropriate link of “Application Form For B.U.M.S. Only” or “Registration for M.B.B.S. / B.D.S” as per your comfort
- Then contenders should press the “View Notification” and read the complete notification carefully.
- Now candidates need come back to the previous page and hit on “Here” link.
- Already registered candidates need to Sign In by entering the asked details.
- New users need to press “Register (for new users)” tab and enter the details.
- Fill the complete details in AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2018 in appropriate manner.
- Upload all relevant documents and update recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates have the facility to pay Rs. 500/- fees online either using debit card or credit card.
- The last date of submitting the application form is by 2nd week of March 2018
- Recheck the form again and go for final submission.
- Students need to take a print out of the form who is applying for MBBS and BDS.
- Enclose in an envelope and send it to the below stated postal address.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Important dates for AMU MBBS/ BDS Exam:
|AMU Medical Exam 2018||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|AMU MBBS BDS online application form start||January 2018|
AMU MBBS BDS online application form close
|Admit Card issue AMU Medical Exam 2018||April 2018|
|AMU MBBS and BDS Entrance Exam 2018||First stage- 10th April 2018 and Second Stage- 29th May 2018|
|Result Announcement of AMU MBBS BDS 2018||June 2018|
|AMU MBBS BDS Counselling 2018|
To collect rest of the details concerning AMU MBBS/ BDS Application Form 2018 you need to press this Official Link. Contenders can follow us on Face book and Google Plus for latest updates or use our free email service also
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AMU Admit Card||AMU Answer Key|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||AMU Eligibility Criteria|
|AMU Cut Off||Entrance Exam in India|