AMU MBBS BDS Application Form
Aligarh Muslim University is inviting AMU MBBS BDS Application Form for the willing candidates having desire to get admission in MBBS, BUMS and BDS programme. Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria required for AMU MBBS BDS Admission after that read the entire AMU MBBS BDS Notification carefully. Afterwards they have to submit their AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2017–2018 till the last date that is 15.06.2017 (for MBBS and BDS) and 30.05.2017 (BUMS). For getting admission in BUMS Course candidates have to appear in exam and rest of the details in this concern you can acquire from the below section!!
This Page Contains:
Candidates who had completed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an examination recognized by the University as its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can send AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2017. For AMU MBBS BDS students need to send the hard copy till 20.06.2017 also. To collect more points concerning AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2017 please check out this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com for your comfort.
AMU MBBS BDS Application Form
|Course of Study Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)|
|4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||MBBS||150 (including 5 seats for Persons with Disability & 5 seats for NRIs)|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.)|
|4 Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||BDSB||40 (including 1 seats for Persons with Disability & 5 seats for NRIs)|
|4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship Training.||BUMS||49 + 01* (*Reserved for Physical Challenged Category (Persons with Disabilities)|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Required Criteria for AMU MBBS BDS
- Candidates who are going to appear in the examination they must be qualified Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an examination recognized by the University as its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Contenders must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Applying candidates for BUMS must qualified Senior Secondary (XII Standard) / Intermediate Examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) or its equivalent examination having not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
Requisite Age Criteria for AMU MBBS BDS
Candidates must not be less than 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission. The upper age and relaxation in age for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be decided by the organization.
Requisite Application Fee:
For BUMS candidates have to pay online application fee of Rs. 350.00 till the last date. For MBBS and BDS contenders need to pay Rs. 500 as application fee. Contenders are advised to pay fee till the last date in suitable manner.
Selection Procedure for AMU MBBS BDS
- Applying contenders for M.B.B.S./B.D.S. have to submit their (MBBS only/BDS only /MBBS & BDS both) AMU MBBS BDS Application Form/Registration Form.
- The organization will screen the forms and shortlisted candidates will be appeared for Medical Fitness examination before completing the admission requirements.
The selection of the candidates for BUMS will be based on their performance in written test and they have to secure at least 30% marks in Admission Test of Paper II – Urdu.
Note: Two (02) seats are reserved for Malaysian nationals. In case eligible candidates having Malaysian nationality are not available, these seats would be transferred to general category.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Exam Pattern for BUMS:
- Candidates have to appear in two papers and paper-I is of 150 marks comprising 150 questions.
- Paper- II is of 60 marks comprising 20 questions.
- The rest of the details concerning the exam pattern is well mentioned below in tabular form.
|Paper||Subjects||Medium of Test||Type of Questions|
|I||Biology (Botany & Zoology), Physics & Chemistry||English||Objective|
|II||Urdu ( Urdu of 10th Standard level )||Urdu||Descriptive|
|11.06.2017||I||3 hours||10:00 AM|
|II||2 hours||4:00 PM|
Certification of Disability:
The qualified locomotor disabled candidates seeking admission in Faculty of Medicine, A.M.U. will get themselves certified at one of the under mentioned Disability Assessment Boards at the four Metro Cities.
- Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital, Ansari Nagar (Ring Road), New Delhi 110029.
- Indian Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Haji Ali Park, 1 K. Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400034.
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Archarya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata – 20.
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai – 600003.
Check Now: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books
Way to fill AMU MBBS BDS Application Form
Candidates have to follow these following guidelines for filling up the AMU MBBS BDS Online Application Form or offline also!!
- First of all contenders must visit to the official website of Aligarh Muslim University that is www.amucontrollerexams.com
- Secondly you have to move your cursor to the “Featured” at the middle of the home page.
- Thirdly contenders must press the appropriate link of “Application Form For B.U.M.S. Only” or “Registration For M.B.B.S. / B.D.S” as per your comfort.
- Then contenders should press the “View Notification” and read the complete notification carefully.
- Now candidates need come back to the previous page and hit on “Here” link.
- Already registered candidates need to Sign In by entering the asked details.
- New users need to press “Register (for new users)” tab and enter the details.
- Fill the complete details in AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2017 in appropriate manner.
- Upload all relevant documents and update recent passport size photograph.
- Recheck the form again and go for final submission.
- Students need to take a print out of the form who is applying for MBBS and BDS.
- Enclose in an envelope and send it to the below stated postal address.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
AMU, Aligarh 202002
|Course Name||Official Notification|
|MBBS and BDS||Download Now|
- For MBBS BDS last date of Application Form: 15-06-2017
- Last date to send PDF Generated / Registered Post: 20-06-2017
- For BUMS last date to send application form through Online: 30-05-2017
To collect rest of the details concerning AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2017–2018 you need to press this Official Link. Contenders can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for latest updates or use our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AMU Admit Card||AMU Answer Key|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||AMU Eligibility Criteria|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|