Andhra Bank PO Exam Pattern
Andhra Bank PO Exam Pattern is available here! Andhra Bank Probationary Officer Test Pattern comprises all details about type, number of questions, and distribution of marks. Those who have applied for Andhra Bank PO Exam 2018 may refer latest Probationary Officer Paper Pattern. In PO written test, Objective type questions are asked from Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language & General Awareness ((with special reference to banking industry). Get all details about Andhra Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018 from here.
Every year Andhra Bank release recruitment notification for appointing eligible & dynamic aspirants for Probationary Officer positions. Those who present well in written test & get qualified in exam are invited for Group discussion (GD) & Personal Interview. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing detailed Andhra Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018 on this page.
Andhra Bank PO Exam Pattern
Andhra Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018:
Contenders are required to obtain a minimum score in each test & minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for next session i.e. Interview.
- As per Andhra Bank PO Paper Pattern 2018, Objective Type Questions are asked in Andhra Bank PO Exam.
- Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language & General Awareness ((with special reference to banking industry) are among the key subjects from which question paper is set.
- 50 questions are asked from each section in paper.
- Each section is of 50 marks.
- Aspirants are allotted 2 hours to complete paper as per Andhra Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern.
- Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks.
- There is a provision of Negative Marking of 1/4th mark for each wrong answer as per Andhra Bank PO 2018 Exam Pattern.
Andhra Bank Probationary Officer 2018 Exam Pattern:
|1||Written Test||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|General Awareness ((with special reference to banking industry)||50||50|
Andhra Bank PO Exam Preparation Books:
Aspirants may plan out their preparation for Andhra Bank PO Exam by referring these books.
- Kiran’s Anhra Bank Probationary Officer Junior Management Grade/Scale – I Online Exam Practice Work Book 2015
- Solved Papers Bank PO – Upto 2016 Paperback – 2016
- Solved Papers Bank PO Exam Previous Years Solved Papers Paperback – 2 Jan 2009
- Business Standard General Awareness for IBPS & Bank PO: 3000 GK Questions
- India Post Payments Bank limited IPPB Scale – I Officers Preliminary Examination
Get Here: Andhra Bank Syllabus
Tips to Crack Andhra Bank PO Exam:
- Refer best preparation books
- Allot time to all sections as listed in Andhra Bank PO Syllabus
- Practice past year solved papers as it will offer idea about type of questions asked in paper.
- Practice concepts of each and every section.
- Revise all important topics from time to time.
- Give daily mock test
- Discuss all your problems with tutor or friends
This is all about Andhra Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018. To fetch more information about Andhra Bank PO 2018 Exam Pattern, refer its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Andhra Bank Results||Andhra Bank Recruitment|
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Bank PO Online Quiz|
|Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams||Bank PO Exam Preparation Tips|