Andhra Bank Recruitment
Andhra Bank comes with latest job openings named as Andhra Bank Recruitment. As per advertisement, there are 5 vacancies for Sub Staff post in districts such as Bargarh, Bolangir, Sambalpur and Keonjhar. The firm is searching for dedicated and experience candidates who can work with coordination and harmony. Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for Andhra Bank Career by filling application form by visiting andhrabank.in in prescribed format and send it to the respective address before last date 31-07-2017. We have provided all the relevant details regarding Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 on below of this page for the ease and convenience of applicants.
This Page Includes:
It is one of the leading medium-sized public sector banks having network of 2803 branches, 4 extension counters and around 3636 automated teller machines (ATMs). Apart from regular banking services and solutions, it offers attractive services such as AB Premium Current Account and AB Privilege Corporate Salary Savings Bank Account to its customers. It could be a good platform to enhance your career and get a chance for working in this reputed bank. To attain additional details about Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 such as minimum qualifications, salary package, and much more related information, you may scroll down this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
Andhra Bank Recruitment
|Organization Name||Andhra Bank|
|Job Positions||Sub Staff|
|Last date to apply||31-07-2017|
Andhra Bank Vacancy:
|District Name||Number of vacancies|
Educational Qualifications for Andhra Bank Jobs:
Applicant applying for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Job must have passed 10th Standard or its equivalent irrespective of Board from which he/she is qualified.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
- You should not have passed Graduation or its equivalent. In addition to this, you must have passed local language as one of the subjects in 10th Class to apply for Andhra Bank Vacancies.
- Aspirants must possess basic reading / writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Candidates applying for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Vacancies should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years as per Andhra Bank Notification. However, upper age limit shall be relaxed to the extent mentioned below.
|Persons with Disability||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen||3 years (in addition to the actual service to the period rendered in the Defence services)|
|Widows, Divorced Women and women legally separated from their husbands who are not remarried||9 years|
Get PDF: Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification
Pay Scale for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Jobs:
Contenders who get joining letters for Sub Staff Jobs are entitled to get pay of Rs.9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3- 16580-655/3-18545 in addition to Dearness Allowance and other allowances / perquisites permissible under the Bipartite Settlement or any award or law for the time being in force.
Assortment Process for Andhra Bank Job:
Aspirants will be recruited successfully for Andhra Bank Careers on the basis of their performance in written exam or interview which will be organized by the selection committee of bank.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Exam/Interview Easily:-
Place of Domicile:
Applying personal should be the domicile of that District for which sub-staff vacancies have been notified or published. You need to furnish proof of permanent residence or registration with concerned District Employment Exchange as a proof of domicile.
Steps to fill Andhra Bank Application form:
Contenders who are willing to apply for Andhra Bank Vacancies may go through these steps for applying easily.
- At first step, aspirants are required to visit the official website of organization that is www.andhrabank.in
- Scroll down the page and hit on “Careers” tab accessible at below left side.
- Under “Notice” head, you may press on Sub Staff Recruitment head.
- Now, hit on “Sub Staff Recruitment – General Guidelines” to read out detailed Andhra Bank Advertisement.
- After ensuring your eligibility for the post you want to apply, move back to previous page and choose “Sub Staff Recruitment –Application” link.
- Now you have to fill the Andhra Bank Form with required details.
- Attach recent passport size photograph and all required certificates in support of age, qualification along with Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile, Disability etc. along with application form.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of…..”
- You need to forward it to address listed below.
Get Here: Application Form
The Zonal Manager,
Find More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Last Date of submission of application form: 31-07-2017
Contenders may gather more information related to Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017–2018 by visiting its Official Link. Stay connected with this web page for collecting other upcoming updates about it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Andhra Bank Admit Card||Andhra Bank Syllabus|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Andhra Bank Results|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|