Andhra Bank Recruitment
Requirement of 40 Part Time Sweepers has been raised in Ludhiana branch of Andhra Bank. Announcement regarding the same is done through Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification. Candidates interested in Andhra Bank Vacancies may apply by sending their applications to the postal address given.
To apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.andhrabank.in and have to download the Andhra Bank Application form. Furthermore the last date to submit the Applications for Andhra Bank PTS Recruitment is 05/02/2018
This page includes:
Those candidates who are interested in applying for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018, they are informed that the application forms must be filled correctly. If any application found to be incomplete or incorrect then it will not be considered.
Further details about Andhra Bank Part Time Sweepers Recruitment 2018 are available in below section of this page that is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Andhra Bank Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Andhra Bank|
|No of vacancies||40|
|Last date to apply||05/02/2018|
Andhra Bank PTS Vacancy details:
Part Time Sweepers (PTS) (40 vacancies)
Detailed Distribution of Andhra Bank PTS Jobs:
Eligibility required for Job Openings in Andhra Bank:
|Qualification required||Age required|
|Minimum :||Pass in 8th class or its equivalent||18 years|
|Maximum||Should not have passed 12th|
class or its equivalent. Should have
studied local language as one of thesubjects in 8th standard.
Know Here: How to Get Bank Jobs
Andhra Bank Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for the vacancy will get 1/3rd of Pay plus other allowances as applicable to Sub-Staff cadre ie.,Rs.3187/- plus other allowances as per B.P. Settlement.
Andhra Bank Selection procedure:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test which will be followed by Andhra Bank PTS Interview procedure. After the completion of whole selection procedure the Andhra Bank PTS Result regarding recruitment will be declared.
|Read Now||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams|
How to apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.andhrabank.in
- After re aching the homepage go to the top and then hit on Recruitment tab
- A new page will come out along with some links and information
- Go to “Reservation Roster Details as on 31.12.2015” and then hit on “Hit here for PTS Recruitment”
- A new page will come out along with some links
- Select and hit on Guidelines link and read all the details
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy available then
- Go to the application form link and download the Andhra Bank PTS Application form
- Take a print out of it and fill it carefully
- Afterwards attach all the required testimonials and then recheck all the details
- At last submit applications directly to the concerned Zonal Office in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification along with Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile , Disability etc,.
Get below>> Andhra Bank PTS Vacancy Official Links
Andhra Bank Postal Address:
ZONAL OFFICE LUDHIANA
SCO-1C,FIRST FLOOR, SECTOR-32 A
CHANDIGARH ROAD LUDHIANA-141010
Important Dates regarding Andhra Bank 2018 Recruitment:
Last date for candidates to apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment is 05/02/2018
Candidates interested in availing more details about Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Andhra Bank Admit Card||Andhra Bank Syllabus|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Andhra Bank Results|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Salary|