Andhra Bank Recruitment
A newest vacancy notification has been published as Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016. Andhra Bank invites applications from endowed, suitable and career- oriented candidates for 25 FLC Counselor Posts. Candidates who are interested and want to enhance their career in banking sector can apply for these latest jobs. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D to obtain latest updates against Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year.
For rest information you need to read this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants who are going to apply for these Jobs in banking sector need to submit their application form within 7 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Andhra Bank Recruitment
|Name of Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Total No. of Vacancies||25|
|Last date to submit application form||Within one week from the date of publication of advertisement|
Andhra Bank Vacancies:
- Name of Posts: FLC Counselor
- No. of Posts: 25
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Andhra Bank Jobs must be retired bank officer not below Scale-II either under VRS or on superannuation.
- Applicants should be physically active and of sound health.
- Appliers must have aptitude for counseling and rural development activities with good Communication Skills.
Latest Jobs In Banking Sector: Grab Now
The age limit of candidates must not be more than 62 years as on the date of appointment. The relaxation in age may also be granted to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of bank.
- Recruited candidates will get a stimulating amount of Rs. 20000/- per month from the organization.
- TA/ DA will be given to appointed candidates as per extant guidelines and as decided by the Trust from time to time.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of appliers for Vacancies in Banking sector will be done on the basis of performance level in Interview will be conducted by the selection team of Andhra Bank. So, you need to give your best in Interview for selection.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
Process of filling the Andhra Bank Application Form?
- Firstly you need to visit official website of organization that is andhrabank.in
- After that hit on “Recruitment” tab presented at the top of home page.
- Now a new page will be displayed with different job links you need to hit on “for Filling up of 25 FLC Counselor vacancies in the State of Andhra Pradesh by the Jana Chetana Financial Literacy & Credit Counselling Trust, established by Andhra Bank & link the attached file” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading necessary details you need to download application form presented at the bottom of advertisement.
- Take a print out of it and fill it with complete details in correct manner.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Now send it to address given below.
- After that you need to prepare an envelope and super- sub- scribe with “Application for the post of………….”
- Put your application form into it and send it to address uttered below.
Jana Chetana Financial Literacy & Credit Counseling Trust,
C/o Andhra Bank, Financial Inclusion Cell,
3rd Floor, Head Office, 5-9-11,
Dr Pattabhi Bhavan, Saifabad,
Check Also: Jobs in Hyderabad
Last date to submit application form: Within one week from the date of publication of advertisement.
You need to check Official Notification which is mentioned below to get latest updates related to above said advertisement.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|