Andhra Bank Recruitment
Andhra Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank which invites applications for the Post of Security Officers in MMGS-II and III to fill 20 vacancies. In this concern,Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification has been circulated interested candidates can apply towards it.
Before applying towards Andhra Bank Security Officer Recruitment, aspirants are advised to go through Andhra Bank Notification in detail and ensure the eligibility. Eligible candidates can further apply online from 19-09-2018 onwards and fill Andhra Bank Application Form.
|Highlights Of This Page|
Andhra Bank Security Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
Aspirants can fill Andhra Bank Online Application Form by going through official website as no other mode of application will be accepted. You can submit your filled Andhra Bank Online Form on or before the last date that is 23-09-2018.
For further detailed information regarding Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 aspirants need to read this page completely which is well created with pin pointed details by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com
Check Also: Latest Bank Jobs
Andhra Bank Recruitment
Andhra Bank Vacancies:
|Post Name||Grade||No. Of Andhra Bank Vacancy|
|Total Andhra Bank Security Officer Vacancies||20|
Education Needed For Andhra Bank Jobs:
- Applying candidates for Andhra Bank Recruitments must have done Graduation in any discipline from a Recognized University.
- Experience for MMGS II-An officer with a minimum of five years commissioned service in the Army I Navy I Air ForceORa Police officer not below the rank of an Asst. Superintendent of Police/ Dy. Superintendent of Police with minimum Five years of service.
- Experience for MMGS III-An officer with a minimum ofTen years commissionedservice in Army I Navy I AirForce. A police officer not below the rank of an Asst. Superintendent of Police/ Dy. Superintendent of Police with minimum Ten years of service
Age Limit For Andhra Bank Job Openings:
Maximum age limit of applying candidates for Andhra Bank Security Officer Recruitment should be 40 years. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
- SC/ST Category: 05 Years
- OBC (Below Creamy layer) Category: 03 Years
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division in J&K State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989:05 Years
- The children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots:05 Years
Andhra Bank Recruitment Process:
Bank reserves the right to decide upon the selection procedure depending upon the number of applications received and qualification, experience of the applicants.Selection procedure for Andhra Bank Security Officer Jobs will be through Interview.
Want to Know?
Application Fee For Andhra Bank Careers:
Applying candidates for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 are required to make the payment of application fee. Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online mode):
|Category of Applicant||Application fee||Intimation charges|
|For GEN & OBC||Rs.500/-||Rs.100/-|
|For SC/ ST Candidates||Nil||Rs.100/-|
Remuneration Offered For Andhra Bank Job:
Selected candidates for Andhra Bank SO Recruitment will get attractive and impressive amount of remuneration that is mentioned below for different grade. Dearness Allowance, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, Hospitalisation expenses, Leave Fare Concessions, etc and perquisites like Conveyance, Quarters, Furniture etc. shall be applicable as per rules.
- For Andhra Bank SO MMGS-II Recruitment: Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
- For Andhra Bank SO MMGS-IIIRecruitment:Rs.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/-
Check Also: Latest Bank Salary
Process To Fill Andhra Bank Application Form:
- To apply online for Andhra Bank Recruitment, visit official website that is www.andhrabank.in.
- Now, press “Recruitment” tab that is given at the top of the page.
- On appeared page, select suitable link for Andhra Bank Security Officer Recruitment 2018 Advertisement to fill 20 Vacancies.
- On next page, Andhra Bank Advertisement PDF will appear.
- You can go through Andhra Bank Notification and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill Andhra Bank Online Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it and make the payment of fee.
- Then, hit submit tab and take the print out of Andhra Bank Online Form and send it through offline mode before the last date.
- Starting Date To Apply: 19-09-2018
- Last date for online registration: 23-09-2018
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures: 04-10-2018
Essential and Final Note:
Candidates interested in availing more details about Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 may also go through this Official Website Link. Join us on Facebook Or Google+ to know instant updates also you can bookmark our web page.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Andhra Bank Admit Card||Andhra Bank Syllabus|
|List Of Banks Under IBPS||Andhra Bank Results|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|