Andhra Bank Recruitment
A latest Career advertisement has been published named as Andhra Bank Recruitment. the organization invites applications from eligible and energetic candidates to hire them on the vacant posts of Part Time Sweepers On 1/3 Scale Wages. Aspirants, willing for Andhra Bank Vacancy, may apply against this recruitment notification by filling application in prescribed format and send it to the respective address before the last date for receipt of application forms that is 30-06-2017.
Highlights of This Page:
Candidates, fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply for Andhra Bank vacancies and get the chance to grab this job. Candidates can download application format through online mode by visiting official website. Aspirants can apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017–2018 by following the instructions mentioned on the below area of this page, which is well stated by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Andhra Bank Recruitment
|Name Of Organization||Andhra Bank|
|Post||Part Time Sweepers|
|Last Date to Apply||30-06-2017|
- Name of Post: Part Time Sweepers
- Number of Vacancy: 17
- Zone: Kakinada Zone(Andhra Pradesh State)
Candidates, who are going to apply for Andhra Bank jobs, they must be Pass in 8th class or its equivalent with having studied local language as one of the subject in 8th standard.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Applicants, intending to apply for Andhra Bank Careers, their age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years as on the date of notification. 05 years relaxation in upper age will be given to candidates with SC/ST Category, 03 years to OBC Category and 10 years to Persons with Disability.
Download PDF >> Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification
Candidates, selected for the post of Part Time Sweepers will get 1/3rd of Pay with other allowances as applicable to Sub-Staff cadre ie.,Rs.3187/-.
Candidates will be called for personal interview, which will be organized by the recruitment panel as on specified dates. Appointment of candidates will be made on their performances in interview.
Check Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment?
Candidates, who want to apply for Andhra Bank PTS recruitment, may follow below provided steps:
- First of all you need to go through the Official website of Andhra Bank that is www.andhrabank.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Careers” tab available at the bottom of Home page.
- On the next page, you need to hit on “Press here for PTS Recruitment” link.
- Now you are required to select “PTS Recruitment – General Guidelines” link.
- You will get a PDF format on your computer screen, contains all the details regarding the recruitment. You must read it carefully.
- After reading the advertisement, if you satisfying the eligibility criteria then you must download application form.
- On the previous page, you should press on “PTS Recruitment – Application” link.
- Application format will be appealed on your computer screen. You should download it.
- Fill the application form in correct manner and attach all the required documents with it.
- Application and documents should be enclosed in an envelope and super scribed with the name of post you are applying for.
- Application should be reach to the department before the last date.
Get Here >> Andhra Bank Application Form
Opp. to Apollo Hospital,
Kakinada Main Road, Katyayani Complex,
Kakinada – 533001
East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh
Find More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Closing Date for Receipt of Application form: 30-06-2017
Applicants must visit the Official Link to get rest Details in concern of Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017–2018. Feel free to share your queries related to the information mentioned on this page, our expertise will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Andhra Bank Admit Card||Andhra Bank Syllabus|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|