Recent vacancy advertisement has asserted titled as APPSC Recruitment by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. This advertisement is released for inviting application from the talented and dynamic candidates in order to fill up Jr. Assistant–Cum–Typist & Other Jobs. Willing candidates can grab this job opportunity by applying for APPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode latest by the end date that is 30-04-2017.
This page Highlights:
Job seekers who have possessed the required eligibility criteria and wish to pursue their career in a reputed organization they must clutch this chance by submitting their application form in prescribed format within given time period at the official website. To get full fledged information about Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment, candidates must check out the details given in the beneath segment of this page which is presented by recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Last date to apply||30-04-2017|
- Junior Assistant cum Typist
- Assistant director of Horticulture
- Applying Contenders for the Assistant director of Horticulture position must have M.Sc. (Horticulture) with basic Degree in Horticulture of a recognized University or institution.
- For the post of Junior Assistant cum Typist, candidates should hold the Degree in any relevant discipline from well known university or institute with Type writing Higher Grade in English and Telugu.
- Age of the contenders must be above 18 years and below 42 years as on 01-07-2017.
- Relaxation in age will be given by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates as per the rules of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Get APPSC Notification:
|Post name||Official Notice|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist||Download PDF|
|Assistant director of Horticulture||Download PDF|
- Candidates who will be selected for the post of Junior Assistant cum Typist will get the inclusive amount of pay scale of Rs. 16,400- 49,870 per month for their hard work and dedication.
- 40,270 – 93,780 will be paid by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for those aspirants who will be assorted for the Assistant director of Horticulture.
Candidates will be selected for APPSC Jobs the basis of their performance level in 3 stages:
- Screening Test
- Main exam (Computer based test)
- MOCK test
Read Also: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/- through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
How to apply against APPSC Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is “www.psc.ap.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor and press on the “Notifications” tab available in the middle of the home portal.
- After that, Press on the “Recruitments” tab from the list.
- Then hit on the suitable link of advertisement according to the post name:
- Notification No.05/2017, Dt.30/03/2017 – Special Recruitment for the post of Junior Assistant – Cum –Typist in A.P. Director General of Prisons and Correctional Services (Disabled Backlog Vacancy)
- Notification No.04/2017, Dt.30/03/2017 – Special Recruitment for the post of Assistant Director of Horticulture in A.P Horticulture Services (Disabled Backlog Vacancy)
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Now apply online by entering the required details for Login.
- Then fill the application form correctly including other essential details in respective manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for future usage.
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs
Last date of Applying: 30-04-2017
Through the above provided official link, you can acquire more details related to APPSC Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|