Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has depicted a vacancy notification titled as APPSC Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization wants to hire young Indian individuals to fill the 129 vacant Civil Asst surgeons (CAS) Jobs. Those candidates who want to enhance their career through Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs must apply for this opportunity by visiting to the official website of the organization that is psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates can scroll down this page to get relevant details of APPSC Recruitment 2017.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates to fill the vacant post of Civil Assistant surgeon in different fields. Candidates can apply online by following the steps provided on this page from 04/10/2017 to 03/11/2017. Candidates will get selected through screening of application forms followed by computer based examination. For further details in regards to APPSC Recruitment 2018, candidates can go through the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Number of vacancy||129|
|Opening and closing date to apply||04/10/2017 to 03/11/2017|
APPSC Vacancy details:
- Post name: Civil Assistant surgeon (CAS)
- Number of vacancy: 129
|Designation||Number of vacancy|
Candidates who are going to apply for APPSC Civil Asst surgeon Jobs shall possess Graduation/Post Graduation Degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
Age of the candidates applying for APPSC Civil Asst surgeon Vacancy shall be not less than 18 years and not more than 42 years as on 01/07/2017.
Upper age relaxation to reserved categories will be as follows:
|A.P. State Government Employees||5 Years|
|Ex-Service men||3 years|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
Candidates who get selected for APPSC Civil Asst surgeon Recruitment shall be able to get RS. 40270 – 93780/- per month of salary as offered by the organization.
Get Here>> APPSC Recruitment Notification
Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as application processing fee and Rs. 120/- as Examination Fee. SC/ST/BC/PH/Female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs. 120/-.
Payment of application fee will be made through online mode using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in screening test followed by online written examination. Candidates who get shortlisted through screening of application forms will then be called for further selection rounds that are Computer Based Examination. The Examination will be held at Vijayawada and / or Guntur.
Get Updated: Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus
Handy steps to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2017:
Candidate should follow the below stated steps to fill APPSC Application Form:
- First and foremost step of candidates is to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is “www.psc.ap.gov.in”
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Notifications” tab available in the middle of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable tab and hit “Recruitments” tab from the list
- Then hit on the suitable link of advertisement according to the post name
- “Notification No.09/2017, Dt.27/09/2017 – Special Recruitment for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists) in AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad”
- After that read the advertisement carefully
- Now hit apply online link and enter the required details for Login.
- Then fill the application form correctly including other essential details in respective manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Check Here: APPSC One Time Registration
Opening and closing date for online submission of application forms: 04/10/2017 to 03/11/2017
Candidates can get rest details of APPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark our web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|APPSC Notification||Jobs in Andhra Pradesh|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|