Android Developer Salaries
Dear Candidates, if you have got an offer from a company to either join as an Android Developer, a question will surely arise in your mind that what is the salary range? So here on this page, we’re going to provide you the details about Android Developer Salaries. The average salary ranges or pay scale for Freshers in India is varying according to industry or states etc. In this job profile, there is a plenty of opportunities for growth and selected person for this position is an organizational professional who assists many team members with various tasks for each project.
An Android developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around such a platform.
Eligibility Criteria for Android Developer
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Android Developer Salaries
|Job Title/ Description||National Data Salary|
|Android Software Developer Salary|
|Salary||Rs 117,728 – Rs 531,857/-|
|Bonus||Rs 0.00 – Rs 56,171/-|
|Profit Sharing||Rs 0.00 – Rs 98,633/-|
|Total Pay||Rs 118,130 – Rs 547,164/-|
Average Salary across India
The average salary for a young developer is between 2.5 and 5 lakhs rupees per annum. The median salary is 2.4 lakhs rupees across the industry. It varies based on various parameters such as years of experience, city you are finding work in and certification you have. Normally, Sun certified professionals get higher salaries than their peers.
Salary by Years of Experience
According to a survey by Pay scale India, for fresh Android developers, the average salary ranges between 85 thousand rupees (per year) to 4 lakhs rupees based on the employer. For people, who have more than one year’s experience, the salary ranges between Rs. 1.2 to 4.6 lakhs per annum.
City-Wise Salaries in India
In Bangalore, the average salary of a fresh Android developer is between Rs. 1 lakhs and 5 lakhs per annum, while in Hyderabad it is from Rs. 1.2 to 6.2 lakhs. In Chennai, the salary is slightly less, where the maximum average salary is just Rs. 3.7 lakhs per annum. Pune tops the salary chart with a maximum salary of 7 lakhs rupees per annum. Mumbai and Chandigarh are average with 4 and 3.7 LPA respectively.
Android Software Developer: Salary by Certification
Salary also varies according to the certifications one has. Apart from the standard programming skills and degrees such as BCA and MCA, the employers look for a Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP). The Sun certified professionals get anywhere between Rs. 2.5 to Rs. 4 lakhs per annum as fresh Android developers in India. This is according to an India-wide survey done by the Pay scale, India to find the average salaries of Android developers.
Responsibility of Android Developer:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Dear candidates, we wish that you are happy with the information; we have given above about the Android Developer Salaries. To get other updated details keep visiting recruitmentresult.com time to time or subscribe to get free email alerts directly to your inbox. Candidates, if you have any query of suggestions then you can comment us in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On