Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment
Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra is looking for willing candidates to fill up 18 vacant Posts of Veterinary Pharmacist. Concerned candidates can apply for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2019 through offline mode on or before 03-04-2019.
Quick View of Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: Animal Husbandry Department
- Category: Animal Husbandry Department Jobs
- Post Name: Veterinary Pharmacist
- Animal Husbandry Department Vacancy: 18
- Form Type: Offline
- Last Date to Apply: 03-04-2019
Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment
Q1: Do You Know About Animal Husbandry Department Vacancies?
|Name of Posts||Vacancy|
Q2: Are You Eligible for Animal Husbandry Department Jobs?
- Passed Intermediate Examination with science subjects or its equivalent from Uttarakhand Education and Examination Council or Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Council or any qualification recognized by the Government.
- Apart from this, the High School Qualification holders will also qualify before the implementation of the Pharmacy Council of India’s Education Regulations, 1991, for the Diploma Course in Pharmacy (revised by Education Amendment Regulations, 1994)
- Candidate should be a diploma in Pharmacy (Allopathy) from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q3: What is Salary Structure of Animal Husbandry Department Jobs?
Selected candidates are going to obtain Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1, 12,400 per month
Q4: Is there any application fee?
- 150 for candidates of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe of Uttarakhand State and
- 300 for all other general category / other backward classes
- Application fee will be submitted through demand draft in the favour of Director of Animal Husbandry Department Uttarakhand, payable at Main Branch of State Bank of India Dehradun
Q5: What is Procedure of Selection?
Merit List based on Diploma Exam marks
Get Here: Upcoming Recruitment News
Q6: How to Fill Animal Husbandry Department Application Form?
- The very first step includes logging in to the official web portal of the Organization which is ahd.uk.gov.in to apply for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment.
- Further you are required to hit on “Recruitment” link available at the left side of the home page.
- This will direct you to a new web page
- Now hit on “VETERINARY PHARMACIST ADVERTISEMENT” link
- Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment Notification/Application Form will appear on your screen.
- Now if you satisfy complete eligibility norms then download AHD Recruitment application form.
- After that fill the Animal Husbandry Department Application Form carefully.
- Attest documents/certificates along with your demand draft and then send it to the mentioned postal address.
Direct Links Related to Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment
|Animal Husbandry Department Notification/Application||Get PDF Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Director, Animal Husbandry Department, Uttarakhand, “Administrative Building” Mothrowala, Post Office- Mothrowala, Dehradun
Find Now: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Animal Husbandry Department Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019:
Animal Husbandry Department is inviting applications through offline mode from eligible and talented candidates to fill 18 vacancies of Veterinary Pharmacist. Candidates who are interested in Animal Husbandry Department 2019 Recruitment can check the official notification to ensure their eligibility.
Those fulfilling all the eligibility criteria must submit the duly filled application form on or before the last date which is 03-04-2019. Individuals are advised to stay in touch with our web portal to gather all the latest updates regarding Animal Husbandry Department Advertisement 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|