Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment
Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services (AHVS) have dispersed a vacancy notification titled as Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment. This time the organization has released a huge number of vacancies for the eligible candidates. There are 550 vacancies of Veterinary Officer are available in the organization for which the eligible candidates can apply. The aspirants who are interested in the Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017 can send their applications to the postal address mentioned below before the last date i.e. 5-04-2017.
Candidates who think that they are eligible for the position available they should not let this opportunity go and apply for the Animal Husbandry Department Jobs as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity along with a great chance as the no of vacancies are enough i.e. 550.
Therefore, candidates do not waste your precious time and apply for the job as soon as possible. Additional details in regard to the Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment are stated in the below section of this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services (AHVS)|
|No of vacancies||550|
|Last date to apply||05-04-2017|
Post Name: Veterinary Officer
Candidates who have attained B.V.Sc/ B.V.Sc & AH from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for the Animal Husbandry Department Vacancy.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Minimum age limit to apply for the Vacancy in Animal Husbandry Department is 18 years
- Maximum age limit to apply for the Jobs in Animal Husbandry Department is 35 years
Relaxation will be given as:
- For Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates: 38 years
- For SC/ ST and Category-1 persons: 40 years
The aspirants who will be selected for the Recruitment in Animal Husbandry Department will get Rs.28100-50100/- per month in regard to their salaries
Mode Of Assortment:
The selection of the candidates for the www.ahvs.kar.nic.in Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- in the form of demand draft that should be drawn in favour of “The Commissioner, Department of Animal Husbandry Veterinary Services” and payable at Bangalore.
How To Apply:
- At initial the candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ahvs.kar.nic.in.
- On the homepage you will get the link regarding the Department of Animal Husbandry Veterinary Services
- Hit on the link and read all the details that are mentioned in it
- Compare your eligibility with the criterion given
- Now download the application form given along with the Animal Husbandry Department Application Form
- Take a print out of the application and fill it carefully
- Now attach all the required testimonials like your qualification certificates, caste and birth certificate etc
- Paste a scanned passport sized photograph and complete the form
- After that recheck the form again
- Now enclose the application into an envelope and send it to the postal address mentioned in the below section by super scribing it as e of the post applied for…
Get here>>> Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment PDF
Dept. of Animal Husb. & Vety. Services,
II Floor, Vishveshwaraiah Mini Tower,
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 01
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Bangalore
The last date for the candidates to apply for the Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services Recruitment is 05-04-2017
Aspirants who are eager to be familiar with more details about Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017 they can hit on the Official PDFs link mentioned in the above section of this page and remain in touch with us on our web portal to grab latest updates regarding same.
Candidates if you have any queries/suggestions then you can comment by using the below given comment box. Our experts will be glad to help you and resolving your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|