Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment
Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra is looking for willing candidates to fill up vacant Posts of Livestock Supervisor & Attendant. Through Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment, this department wants to fill 729 vacancies. Candidates can apply for latest Animal Husbandry Department Vacancies Advt till last date that is 24-03-2019.
Quick View of Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Animal Husbandry Department
- Category: Recruitment
- Post Name: Livestock Supervisor & Attendant
- Animal Husbandry Department Vacancy: 729
- Form Type: Online
- Last Date to Fill Online Form: 24-03-2019
- Last Date for payment of Examination Fee: 24-03-2019
- Official Website: ahd.maharashtra.gov.in
Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment
Q1: Do You Know About Animal Husbandry Department Vacancies?
|Name of Posts||No of vacancy|
Grab Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q2: Are You Eligible for Animal Husbandry Department Jobs?
Applicants should possess 12th, Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with good academic records from a recognized Institute/ University / Board according to post against Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment Advertisement.
Age of applicants should not be less than 28 years and not more than 38 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per norms for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment.
Q3: What is Salary Structure of Animal Husbandry Department Notification?
|Name of Posts||Salary Structure|
|Livestock Supervisor||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-|
|Parichar||Rs. 4440 – 7440/- with Grade Pay of GP Rs. 1300/-|
Check Here Highly Paid: Latest Recruitments
Q4: Is there any application fee?
Candidates (Unreserved Category) are required to pay fee of Rs.500/-and other SC/ST category need to pay fee of Rs.350/-through online mode using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Wallet etc for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment.
|Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|AHD Maharashtra Website||Press Here|
Q5: What is Procedure of Selection?
Assortment of applicants will be made based on marks scored in Written Test. After screening of applications shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test. Final selection will be done on basis of Personal Interview.
Q6: How to Fill Animal Husbandry Department Online Application Form?
- The very first step includes logging in to the official web portal of the Organization which is www.goa.gov.in for Animal Husbandry Department Apply Online.
- Further you are required to hit on “Recruitment” link available at the bottom of the home page.
- This will direct you to a new web page for Animal Husbandry Department Online Form.
- Then look for “Details for online recruitment of Livestock Supervisor (Class III) & parichar (Class IV) for Animal Husbandry Department” and hit on “Apply Online” link
- Now if you satisfy complete eligibility norms then fill AHD Recruitment application form.
- After that fill Animal Husbandry Department Application Form carefully.
- Upload documents/certificates along with your recent passport size photograph
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2019:
Animal Husbandry Department is inviting applications through online mode from eligible and talented candidates to fill 729 vacancies of Livestock Supervisor & Attendant. Candidates who are interested in Animal Husbandry Department 2019 Recruitment can check the official notification to ensure their eligibility.
Those fulfilling all the eligibility criteria must submit the duly filled online application form on or before the last date which is 24-03-2019. Individuals are advised to stay in touch with our web portal to gather all the latest updates regarding Animal Husbandry Department Advertisement 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Daily Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Government Jobs In India|