Anna University Counselling
Anna University has declared the schedule for Anna University MBA/MCA/Engg Single Window Counseling. Candidates going to attend the Anna University Counselling can register themselves by filling up the Anna University Counselling Registration forms. Candidates who will register for Anna University Counselling 2017 will become eligible to attend it. Without filling up the Anna University Application Form no candidates will be permissible to attend the TNEA Anna University Counselling/ TANCET Anna University Counselling.
This Page Contains:
So those, who’re going to attend counseling have to pay an initial deposit by Cash or DD for Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 1000/- in the case of SC/ SCA /ST belonging to Tamil Nadu) and produce all their original certificates. You can get more information about Anna University Counselling 2017–2018 from this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Anna University Counselling
ANNA University Counselling Procedure
- Allocation Of Seats
- Registration and Submission of Application
- Application Scrutiny
- Random Number and Rank Publication
- Download of Counselling Call Letter
- Single Window Counselling
TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2017:
Know Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Anna University Seat Allocation:
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Backward Class Muslim||3.50%|
|Most Backward Class & De-notified Communities||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3%|
ANNA University Application Form Filling:
- Students will have to register themselves on the official website of the university that is www.tnea.ac.in.
- From the homepage appeared select relevant l;ink regarding the couselling fdor MBA / MCA / Engg courses
- Now select “Online Application” button from top menu bar and fill online application form with required information.
- After filling entire details in ANNA University Registration Form, you may hit on submit button.
- Also get printout of it and keep a copy of the registration form for all future reference.
You May Also Check: Counselling Schedule
Anna University Counselling Fee:
- First of all, candidates should need to pay Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 1000/- in the case of SC/ SCA /ST belonging to Tamil Nadu) as a counseling fee which is non refundable.
- Fee will be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of, “The Secretary, TNEA, Anna University, Chennai 25.
- After filling online registration form, selection committee will scrutinize your filled form and shortlisted for appearing in Anna University Counselling Process.
- Based on the merit and communal reservation, contenders have to select only those colleges that are available at the time of counseling.
Check College List: From Here
Random Number and Rank Publication:
- When, you’re selecting the particular college from given list then university will be temporarily allotted the seats to students as per their preference locking and rank.
- So, your preference will be processed and the provisional seat allotment will be done in order of rank of candidates.
Anna University Counselling Call Letter:
- After selecting the college of your choice, you may need to download admit card for appearing in Counseling session.
- Without counselling call letter no candidate will be allowed to attend it so you must download it before going to reporting.
Read Now: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Anna University Single Window Counseling:
- Those, who get temporary seat allotment, are eligible for Final Allotment that will be generated on the official website and contender can download their Final Allotment Letters
- So after getting the final allotment letter students will have to report at the selected college within three working days from the publication of the final allotment list.
Verification of Required Documents:
- Original copy of counseling letter.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
- Original Admit card with Xerox copy.
- A bank demand draft.
- Cast Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category.
Check Out: List Of Documents Required For Counseling
TNEA Vocational Counselling
|Date||Time||Session Cut-Off (Mark Upto)|
|17-Jul-17||10.30 AM||All Differently Abled Persons|
|2.00 PM||All Eligible Candidates|
TNEA Academic Counselling
|Date||Time||Session Cut-Off (Mark Up to)|
|TNEA Academic Counseling will be held till 11-Aug-17 and Session Cut-Off will be different. Check below given link to get complete schedule.|
Download PDF – TNEA Vocational Counselling
TN MCA Counselling Schedule:
Download PDF– TANCET MCA Counselling
TN MBA Counselling Schedule:
Download PDF– TANCET MBA Counselling
Students may go through the Official Link to get more information about ANNA University Counselling 2017 – 2018 and stay tuned with us on our web portal to acquire updated details about recruitment, result etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Anna University Time Table||Anna University Results|
|Anna University Fee Structure||Anna University Admission|
|Anna University Internal Marks||Anna University Syllabus|
|Anna University Previous Question Paper||ANNA University DE Admission|