Anna University Counselling
Anna University is all set to declare Schedule for MBA/MCA/Engineering Single Window Counselling. On the basis of merit list, students will participate in Anna University Counselling session. Anna University Single Window Counseling is schedule to begin from 4th week of June 2018.On the basis of merit and communal reservation, seat allotment process will be carried out for providing admission in various colleges of Tamil Nadu. Contenders need to carry their documents at time of Anna University Counselling 2018.
This Page includes:
During the process of counselling, you need to choose colleges and branches of engineering in the order of preference. The date, time and venue of counselling will be mentioned on the call letter which you need to download before appearing for counsellling. To collect more information regarding Anna University Counselling 2018, have a look on this page modified by team of recruitmentresult.com
Anna University Counselling
TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Contenders are required to pay Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ SCA /ST belonging to Tamil Nadu) as counselling fee. You may pay fee through demand draft.
Get Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Anna University Counselling 2018 Process:
It consists of five simple steps.
- Counselling fee
- Application Scrutiny
- Random Number and Rank Publication
- Call Letter Availability
- Single Window Counselling
ANNA University Registration:
- At first step, visit official portal i.e. www.annauniv.edu
- Choose link concerning couselling for MBA / MCA / Engg courses.
- Register by filling registration form.
- Enter personal and academic details at time of registration.
- Carry printout of it and keep a copy of the registration form too.
- Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 1000/- in the case of SC/ SCA /ST belonging to Tamil Nadu) as a counseling fee.
- Make payment of fee through demand draft drawn in favour of, “The Secretary, TNEA, Anna University, Chennai 25.
- Received application form will be examined & list of eligible candidates will be prepared. Shortlisted aspirants will appear for Counselling Process.
- Subsequent to critical examining, random number of TNEA will be allotted to all contenders.
Random Number and Rank Publication:
- At next stage random number of TNEA will be allotted & rank list of all the candidates will be published.
- Contenders will get their names as per ranks listed in rank list.
- At time of choosing college from given list, provisional seat allotment will be done.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Anna University Counselling Call Letter:
As per rank list, aspirants have to download the counselling call letter. After choosing college of your preference, download admit card for appearing in counseling session.
Anna University Single Window Counseling:
Candidates will have to go in person to attend the single window counselling session. As per date, time and venue listed in call letter, attend single window round.
Anna University Seat Allocation:
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Backward Class Muslim||3.50%|
|Most Backward Class & De-notified Communities||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3%|
Verification of Required Documents:
- Original copy of counseling letter.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
- Original Admit card with Xerox copy.
- A bank demand draft.
- Cast Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Anna University Counselling Schedule:
Anna University Counselling Dates: June 2018
Candidates may check its Official Link to grab more details about Anna University Counselling 2018. Stay tuned with us for getting more updates about latest government jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On