AnnaUniversity Distance Education Admission
Application form is invited from eligible aspirants for ANNA University Distance Education Admission in MBA/MCA/M.Sc. Those want to pursue these courses from this educational institute must check last date to apply, applying process & other details.
Last Date for Registration and Submission of NNA University Distance Education Admission 2018 Form is 12-10-2018. By pressing on below link, you may register for admission in MBA, MCA & MSc courses.
ANNA University Distance Education MBA/MCA/M.Sc Entrance Test Dates:
After closing of registration process, ANNA University Distance Education Entrance Exam will be held on 14-10-2018. Those who qualify examination will attend counseling from 20-10-2018 for admission in MBA/MCA/M.Sc courses.
For more details ANNA University Distance Education Admission 2018-2019 such as eligibility, applying process & others, you may go through this page prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
ANNA University Distance Education Admission
ANNA University Distance Education Admission Eligibility:
a) Master of Business Administration (MBA) Course:
- Candidates must have passed in any Bachelor Degree.
- Pass in Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by CDE, Anna University, Chennai / Valid TANCET score card.
b) Master of Science (M.Sc.) – Computer Science Course:
- Should have possessed Bachelor Degree.
- Candidate should have studied Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level or Mathematics at HSC level.
c) Master of Computer Application (MCA) Course:
- Must Have completed Bachelor Degree.
- Candidate should have studied Mathematics/Statistics as One of the subjects at the degree level or Mathematics at HSC level.
- Pass in Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai / Valid TANCET score card.
Application form can be obtain from the center for distance education, Anna University, Chennai- 25 by way of demand draft of Rs.650/- only. The demand draft should be in favor of “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai – 600025”.
ANNA University Distance Education Admission Fee Details:
|Amount payable at the time of admission||From 2nd Semester to Final Semester|
|UG Degree from Universities in Tamil Nadu||UG Degree from Universities Outside Tamil Nadu|
|MBA / MCA||Rs.18,650/-||Rs.19,050/-||Rs.12,500/- (Per Semester)|
Inclusive of refundable Caution Deposit of Rs.5,000/
Check Out: Anna University Fee Structure
For MBA and MCA
The university will conduct DEET/TANCET 2018 for student’s admission in MBA and MCA courses. Candidates or their authorized representative should attend the counseling with all original certificates and Demand Draft towards 1st semester fee.
Aspirants will directly call for admission at the university.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
The Anna University Exam will be organized at below given exam centers. Aspirants are advised to check exam center from AU Admit Card.
Entrance Test Centre for MBA:
Entrance Test Centre for MCA:
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
ANNA University Distance Education Test Pattern 2018:
- The question paper contains 100 objective type questions to be answered in 2 hours. Each question will have four alternative answers.
- Candidate has to choose the most appropriate answer from them.
- One mark is awarded for each correct answer.
|Course||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
How to apply for ANNA University Distance Education Admission 2018?
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web portal that is www.annauniv.edu
- Then, select “Distance Education” link which is visible on right side of home page.
- After that, hit on “Admission” option, given at the menu bar.
- Thereafter, press on ‘Application Form for MBA, MCA & MSc(CS) degree programme academic 2018 batch’ link from left side.
- Hit on “advertisement” link to get ANNA University Distance Education Admission Notification 2018.
- Read all details from ANNA University Distance Education Notification, and then press on ‘Steps for Online Registration’ link.
- Press on ‘New User’ or Registered User’ tab.
- Fill all details in ANNA University Distance Education Registration Form 2018.
- Thereafter, press on ‘Register’ tab.
- After filling registration form, you may download ANNA University Distance Education Application Form 2018.
- Now, put all details in ANNA University Distance Education Online Application Form 2018.
- After filling the required details in the online application form press “SAVE” Button.
- Before taking print out, candidates are requested to view the application by pressing “PREVIEW” Button.
- If there is any modification required in the data, press “MODIFY” Button.
- After modification, press “PRINT” Button.
- Applicants must forward their form at address placed below.
Address to forward form:
The Director, Centre For Distance Education,
Anna University, Chennai 600 025
The following copies of the documents should be upload with the application form in proper manner while submitting.
- SSLC or its equivalent
- HSC or its equivalent
- Diploma Certificate – (if applicable)
- Degree Certificate (or) Provisional Certificate
- Mark Sheets of all semesters / Years of the Bachelor Degree Examinations based on which admission is sought
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution last Studied
- AMIE or similar Certificate – (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate(for those with AMIE or similar qualification)
- TANCET Mark Sheet(if applicable)
- Photograph Card(Photograph should be affixed and the candidate should sign at the appropriate place)
- Original Demand Draft for Online application
Check Also: Entrance Exam in India
ANNA University Distance Education Admission Dates 2018:
|Last Date for Registration and Submission of ANNA University Application Form||12-10-2018|
|Entrance Test for MBA & MCA||14-10-2018 (Sunday) 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|Commencement of counselling|
You can check Official Link, to obtain further information related to ANNA University Distance Education Admission 2018. We keep update all latest details regarding the same here on this page so please bookmark this page, using CTRL+D.
Candidates, if you have any query or doubt then you are welcomed to ask it in the below stated comment box, we will solve your query and reply you as soon as possible. Candidates may also join us on facebook and Google plus to acquire updates on their facebook wall. You can also get the updates in your inbox by subscribing for free email service through our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On