ANNA University Distance Education Admission
Anna University, Chennai has recently published a notification for ANNA University Distance Education Admission to MBA, MCA and MSc Courses. Thus, candidates who are seeking admission in Anna University DDE Courses can submit Anna University Distance Education Application Form as the admission process has started!
ANNA University Distance Education Admission 2019 Overview:
|Name of the Organization||ANNA University|
|Distance Courses available||MBA, MCA, M.Sc (CS)|
ANNA University Distance Education Admission
ANNA University Distance Education Admission Dates 2019:
|For MBA & MCA|
|Last Date For Registration Through Online||19/08/2019|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Filled Application||19/08/2019|
|MBA & MCA Entrance Test Date||25/08/2019|
|For MSc (CS)|
|Last Date For Registration Through Online||26/08/2019|
|Anna University Distance Education Application Form 2019 Last Date||26/08/2019|
|Date for Counselling and Admission (MBA, MCA, MSc)||31/08/2019|
Ques – What are the ANNA University Distance Education Courses?
- MBA-General Management
- MBA-Technology Management
- MBA -Marketing Management
- MBA-Human Resource Management
- MBA -Financial Services Management
- MBA-Health Services Management
- MBA-Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MBA-Operations Management
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) – Computer Science
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What qualification should I have, to apply for ANNA University Distance Education Admission 2019?
a) Master of Business Administration (MBA) Course:
- Aspirants applying for Anna University MBA Distance Education Course must have possessed any Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates should have passed Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) Conducted by Anna University / TANCET 2019 (MBA)
b) Master of Science (M.Sc.) – Computer Science Course:
Appliers should have done any degree with Mathematics, Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or Any Degree with Mathematics as one of the subject at plus two levels.
c) Master of Computer Application (MCA) Course:
- Candidates applying for ANNA University Distance Education Admission must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have studied Mathematics, Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level or Mathematics at HSC level.
- Pass in Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai / Valid TANCET score card.
Note: The Bachelor’s Degree must have been obtained through 10+2+3/4 pattern.
Eligibility Of AMIE Candidates
Q- How to Apply for ANNA University Distance Education Admission?
Contenders who want to apply for ANNA University Distance Education Admission are advised to follow below mentioned instructions. Have a look!!
- Go to the official website of Anna University that is www.annauniv.edu
- Then, press on “Distance Education” tab that is available at right side of home page.
- Doing this, you will re-direct on a new window.
- Now, hit on “AY 2019 – ONLINE APPLICATION: MBA, MCA and M.Sc [CS]” link.
- Now, candidates need to register themselves.
- If you are a new user, then register yourself by hitting on “New User” and if you are already registered then hit on “Registered User” tab.
- Fill all details in ANNA University Distance Education Registration Form 2019.
- Thereafter, press on ‘Register’ tab.
- After filling registration form, candidates need to fill ANNA University Distance Education Application Form 2019.
- After filling the required details in the online application form press “SAVE” Button.
- Before taking print out, candidates are requested to view the application by pressing “PREVIEW” Button.
- If there is any modification required in the data, press “MODIFY” Button.
- After modification, press “PRINT” Button.
- At last, send the print out of ANNA University Distance Education Admission Form at the address specified below.
ANNA University Distance Education Admission Official Links
|ANNA University Distance Education Admission Instructions PDF||Download Here|
|Steps for Online Registration PDF||Download Here|
|ANNA University Distance Education Admission Registration For New Users||Hit Here|
|Applicant Login (For Registered Users)||Hit Here|
|ANNA University Official Website||Hit Here|
Q- Is there any Application Fee required for Registration?
Yes, candidates who are going to apply for Anna University Courses Offered For Distance Education need to pay a sum of Rs.650/- while submitting ANNA University Distance Education Application Form.
Q- How to pay the Application Fee?
Aspirants are required to submit application fees through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai” payable at Chennai.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q- What is the Address to Send the print copy of Online Application Form?
Centre for Distance Education,
Anna University, Chennai 600 025
Q- Which Documents are necessary to be enclosed with the print copy of Application Form?
Demand Draft (Rs.650/-) and self-attested copies of the following Certificates:
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- HSC Mark Sheet
- Diploma Certificate (if applicable)
- Consolidated Mark Sheet / Mark sheets of all the semesters of the UG Degree Programme
- UG Provisional Certificate (those who have passed out during 2019).
- UG Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- TANCET 2019 Mark Sheet (if applicable)
- First Page of Bank pass book containing account no, name of the account holder, name of the bank & branch, IFSC code. Bank Account should be in the name of the candidate only.
- Two passport size photograph to be affixed at allotted places
Q- What is the Fee Structure for ANNA University Distance Education Courses?
|Amount Payable At The Time Of Admission||From 2nd Semester to Final Semester|
|UG Degree from Universities in Tamil Nadu||UG Degree from Universities Outside Tamil Nadu|
|MBA / MCA|
|Rs.18,650/-||Rs.19,050/-||Rs.12,500/- (Per Semester)|
|Inclusive of refundable Caution Deposit of Rs.5,000/-|
Q – What is Anna University Distance Education Admission Procedure?
- Aspirants will get selected on the basis of their marks in the Entrance Test (DEET Rank) / TANCET 2019.
- However, the Specialization and Study Centre will be provisionally allotted through counselling as per the choice of the aspirants subject to availability of seats.
Must Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
Anna University Distance Education Exam Centres:
The Anna University Distance Education Exam will be organized at below given exam centers. Aspirants are advised to check below given exam centres.
Entrance Test Centre for MBA:
Entrance Test Centre for MCA:
ANNA University Distance Education Test Pattern 2019:
- The question paper contains 100 objective type questions to be answered in 2 hours.
- Each question will have four alternative answers.
- Candidate has to choose the most appropriate answer from them.
- One mark is awarded for each correct answer.
|Course||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
Q – How to contact the University in case of any clarifications?
You may contact ANNA University through the following mediums:
|Address||The Director, Centre For Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025|
|ANNA University Helpline Number||044-2235 7216,21,17|
|Exclusive Email address for email@example.com|
ANNA University Distance Education Admission 2019
Those who are applying for Anna University MBA Admission, Anna University MCA Admission 2019 need to appear for Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) of 02 hours scheduled on 25/08/2019. The Counselling Session for ANNA University Distance Education Admission will begin from 31/08/2019.
There is no entrance test for Anna University M.Sc Admission 2019 and the course is offered at Chennai only. Selection to the course will depend upon the marks obtained in the least required qualification i.e. at Degree Level. The closing date of Online Registration for ANNA University Distance Education M.Sc. Admission is 26/08/2019.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
ANNA University Admission for Distance Courses
You can view the list of Exam Centres for DEET for MBA and MCA as facilitated above in the page. The Exam will be followed by Counselling Session that will be organized on 31/08/2019.
Go through this entire page in order to get vital information regarding ANNA University Distance Education Admission 2019 such as eligibility, applying process & others. You can also check the ANNA University DEET Exam Pattern 2019 as provided in the above section.
Students Also Search For:
|Distance Education Anna University||Anna University Distance Education MBA|
|MBA Distance Education In Anna University||Anna University Distance Education Courses List|
|Centre For Distance Education Anna University||Anna University Distance Education Student Login|
|MBA Distance Education Anna University||Distance Education In Anna University|
|Anna University Distance Education Admission Form||Anna University Distance Education 2019|
We have provided all the important details concerning ANNA University Distance Education Admission 2019 on this page. Keep visiting recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates and notification regarding University Activities.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Anna University Distance Education Time Table||Education Loans for Students|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||How Do Toppers Study?|