Anna University Syllabus 2015
Students who are pursuing their Graduation / Post Graduation Programme from this university and looking for Anna University Syllabus 2015 can get from here. This page is made to cater you complete syllabus of graduation, post graduation and other courses like MBA, MCA, Engineering (EEE, ECE, CSE, IT) etc.
This Page Includes-
- MCA Syllabus
- MBA Syllabus
- Steps to download Syllabus
- Important Links of Anna University
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the full information regarding Anna University Syllabus, by which you can prepare for exams well. Keep visiting continue to get scheme of MCA, MBA semester wise.
M.C.A. (Master Of Computer Applications)-1st Semester
|II||COMBINATIONAL AND SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS
|III||BASIC STRUCTURE OF COMPUTERS
|V||MEMORY AND I/O SYSTEM
Master Of Business Administration (MBA)-I Semester
|I||INTRODUCTION TO PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENTProduction Systems – Nature, Importance and organizational function. Characteristics of
Modern Production and Operations function. Organisation of Production function. Recent
Trends in Production and Operations Management. Role of Operations in Strategic
Production and Operations strategy
Elements and Competitive Priorities.
Nature of International Operations Management.
|II||FORECASTING, CAPACITY AND AGGREGATE PLANNINGDemand Forecasting – Need, Types, Objectives and Steps. Overview of Qualitative and
Capacity Planning –
Long range, Types, Rough cut plan, Capacity
Requirements Planning (CRP), Developing capacity alternatives.
Aggregate Planning –
Approaches, costs, relationship to Master Production schedule. Overview of MRP, MRP II and
|III||DESIGN OF PRODUCT, SERVICE AND WORK SYSTEMSProduct Design – Influencing factors, Approaches, Legal, Ethical and Environmental issues.
Planning, Selection, Strategy, Major Decisions.
Service Operations –
Types, Strategies, Scheduling (Multiple resources and cyclical scheduling).
Work Study –
Objectives, Procedure. Method Study and Motion Study.
Work Measurement and Productivity – Measuring Productivity and Methods to improve productivity.
|IV||MATERIALS MANAGEMENTMaterials Management – Objectives, Planning, Budgeting and Control. Overview of Materials
Management Information Systems (MMIS).
Objectives, Functions, Policies,
Vendor rating and Value Analysis.
Stores Management –
Nature, Layout, Classification and
Objectives, Costs and control techniques. Overview of JIT.
|V||PROJECT AND FACILITY PLANNINGProject Management – Scheduling Techniques, PERT, CPM, Crashing CPM networks – Simple
Facility Location –
Theories, Steps in Selection, Location Models – Simple Problems.
Facility Layout – Principles, Types, Planning tools and techniques.
How to download the Anna University Syllabus 2015?
Dear aspirants below we are telling you, how you can see or download syllabus very easily. Now follow step by step instructions provided here.
- Candidates firstly Visit the official website, which is www.annauniv.edu.
- Then move the cursor on ‘Academic’ section, as you point the cursor on it a pop list will display in front of you.
- Then press on the ‘Academic courses’, in this section move the cursor on ‘Curriculum & Syllabi’ which are mentioned at the left side of the page.
- Then choose either ‘university departments’ or ‘Affiliated colleges’ part.
- As you press on that section, list of courses will open in front of you of various courses.
- Select the appropriate course for which you want to see the syllabus.
- A PDF file will open of your curriculum.
- You can take a print out of it for future reference.
For more details you may read the official link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On