Annamalai University Counselling
Qualified candidates from the entrance examination can check the seat allotment schedule to participate in the Annamalai University Counselling. The university is going to conduct counselling procedure to provide the admission in UG/PG courses.
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of their marks and rank which will get through the entrance exam. They can Annamalai University Counselling dates from the below section of this page.
Overview Of page:
You are advised to reach at counseling venue on time. Students who will undergo counseling procedure are required to download Annamalai University Counselling Call Letter either by visiting the official website or with the help of details given below.
Check the other details about Annamalai University Counselling 2018 with the help of this page which is created by team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Annamalai University Counselling
Annamalai University Counselling Procedure:
- Aspirants must have to confirm its rank based on merit list before going for counselling.
- Candidates have to decide course for which course to apply before going for counselling.
- First of all a student have to give particular entrance exam.
- After clearing that exam or being eligible for that, a counselling letter you will get by the University.
- That entrance letter includes the complete details about the counselling.
- You must have information about all colleges that are related with entrance exam and surely have course that you want to do.
- Confirm your counselling date and place or college where the counselling is to be gone.
- You must have to knowledge about top colleges and their courses.
- Before attending counselling you must have to submit a draft as per the requirement of the counselling board.
- Attend your counselling at particular date and at right time.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Mode of Selection:
Admission of candidates will be based on merit, following the Rule of Reservation.
Links for ANNAMALAI University Random Number
|B.Sc. (Agri)||Go For This Link|
|B.Sc.(Agri) Self Supporting||Go For This Link|
|B.Sc. (Horti)||Go For This Link|
|B.E. (All Programmes)||Go For This Link|
|B.F.Sc.||Go For This Link|
|B.P.T||Go For This Link|
|B.O.T||Go For This Link|
Provisional Merit list:
Candidates can now avail their provisional merit list with the help of following steps:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Afterwards hit on “Admission on campus” tab
- A new page will come out along with various information and links
- From the left side hit on “Counselling”
- A new page will again appear along with your provisional merit list links
- Select appropriate course and hit on its link
- A PDF will come out on next screen along with the list of candidates selected subject to document verification
- Check out the list and download it
- At last take a print out of it and keep it safe for further usage
How to Download Counselling call letter:
- Candidates can download the call letter from official website i.e. annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
- From the homepage appeared hit on “Admission on campus” link
- Afterwards from the left side of the next page hit on “Counselling”
- A new page will come along with a table having all links regarding the Counseling Schedule link
- Afterwards in between the schedule you will get a link regarding the call letter
- Hit on the link and then you will get a dialog box as:
- Enter your Registration number (i.e. OMR/Application number given by the University) and Date of Birth.
- Check out the call letter and then download it
- At last take a print out of it and keep it safe for counseling purpose
- Applicants, even if they do not receive call letter, they can appear for counseling as per the date and time and cut-off mark mentioned in the schedule.
Check Out: Counselling Schedule
B.Sc. (Agri) – Academic Stream Provisional Admitted List:
Applicants who have applied for taking admission in B.Sc. course can check out their names from Provisional Admitted List. Organization has released Provisional Admitted List as on 25-07-2017 consisting names of selected personals for ADMISSION TO B.Sc.(Agriculture) course. You need to ensure your name, registration, rank, total marks obtained as per allotment category from it.
B.Sc. (Agri) – Academic Stream Provisional Waiting List:
Contenders whose name do not appear in Provisional Admitted List as released by institution may wait as it will release Provisional Waiting List for granting admission to B.Sc. (Agri) course soon on its official website. Remember, if your name is not there in Provisional Admitted List, then you may check it in waiting list.
- 10th Mark sheet
- HSC / Equivalent Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (3 Numbers)
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
- Overall Rank and Community Rank are provisional subject to production/confirmation of relevant records including Community Certificate, Higher Secondary Mark Sheet, Nativity Certificate (if applicable) etc.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
- Date of Counseling: In the Last Week Of July 2018
- Starting date of admissions in B.Sc courses: August 2018
For more details you are advised to check the Official Website. On the availability of Annamalai University Counselling 2018 Schedule, we will update this page with latest information so keep continue on our web portal.
Keep visiting this page regularly we will soon bring all latest updates regarding Annamalai University Counselling 2018, you may also book mark this page by pressing control+d. You may also follow us Facebook or Google Plus to acquire latest updates on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On