Acharya Nagarjuna University has published ANUPGCET notification for those contenders who want to take admission in post graduate courses. ANUPGCET is the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for getting admission into M.Sc, M.A, M.B.A, M.Com, P.G. Diploma etc. So, applicants who want to take admission in these courses for the academic year- 2016-17 must fill the application form for ANUPGCET 2016 as soon as possible. Contenders must submit their ANUPGCET online application form on or before the last dates that are indicated below.
|Exam Name||ANUPGCET 2016|
|Closing Date||30th March 2016|
Candidates who wish to get entrance into various P.G. Courses offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University may get rest of the details regarding ANUPGCET 2016 Notification from this page. All info such as eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, applying process is well settled below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates who are willing to get admission in post graduate program they must have graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university/ institute.
- Candidates who have completed their qualifying examination or appeared for the final year examination in March / April 2016 are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
Check Here:-Best Career Opportunities
Age restriction will not be applicable for any candidate to get admission into any P.G. courses. However, those candidates who crossed the age of 30 years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST are not eligible for claiming / applying any Fee Reimbursement.
Application Fee for ANUPGCET:
Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.500/- (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Application Registration & Processing Fee Rs.400/-)
- Application fee without late fee Rs. 500/-
- Application fee with late fee of Rs. 1000/- (Application fee Rs. 500/- + Late Fee Rs. 500/-)
- Application fee with Tatkal Rs. 1500/- (Application Fee Rs. 500/- + Tatkal Fee Rs. 1000/-)
Read Also:-Tips to Make Study Interesting
- Eligible candidates will be given the admission to various PG programmes offered by the university on the basis of marks obtained in entrance exam.
- The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. No negative marks for wrong answers.
- Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of information brochure whose link is given below).
How to Apply for Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test?
Aspirants wish to get admission in Acharya Nagarjuna University must apply by filling online application form through following below mentioned steps:
- For getting the Online Application for ANUPGCET – 2016, you need to visit at official website that is www.anudoa.in
- While filling the online application, individual must have various necessities with them such as mobile phone, ANUPGCET – 2016 Information Brochure, documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records, Softcopy of scanned passport photo and signature.
- Now, choose online registration button to register for ANUPGCET – 2016, Fill Online Application Form properly and proceed further.
- On completion of filling registration details, you will receive SMS of a Security Code, please type the Security Code in the box provided in the Registration Form and immediately a message as “VERIFIED” in green color will be displayed on your screen.
- After that, press “Register & Proceed” tab for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature.
- It will displays an application preview and here you will be getting two buttons one for “Back-To-Edit” for editing any mistakes done by you and other “Save and Print” for continuing the application.
- Take a copy of system generated form and go for online payment button.
- Now hit on Online Payment through SBI Collect button.
- Read the instructions carefully and hit checkbox to proceed payment and select the proceed button.
- Lastly, you will be receiving a message of successful submission of application with Application number and payment details.
Other conditions that must be followed are:
- Aspirants those who will be permitted for giving entrance test and later found to be ineligible will not be issued Rank card. Even rank cards are issued in such cases, it will be cancelled later and such cases will not be entertained for Counseling.
- Mere allowing a candidate for entrance test will not have any claim or right for admission into P.G. Courses. Contenders are required to fulfill all eligibility norms as stated above. The decision of Admitting Authority will be final in that respect.
- Shortlisted candidates are require to produce all original certificates along with one set of attested Photostat copies of certificates listed at the time of Counseling.
- Hall Ticket and Rank Cards need to be retained by the aspirant even after the Entrance Test as it will be required at the time of Counseling.
- None of the candidate is entitled to pursue more than one full time course at a time. If admitted, no candidate can undertake any other Full-Time Assignment / Employment / Study of any other Full-Time Course simultaneously.
- Candidates are entitled to bring certain enclosure of original documents at the time of counseling whose list has been given in the information brochure as link given below. Please go through it carefully before applying.
- Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee: 30.03.2016
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.1000/- (Application Fee Rs.500/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-): 09.04.2016
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Tatkal Fee of Rs.1500/- (Application Fee Rs.500/- + Tatkal Fee Rs.1000/-): 23.04.2016
- Schedule of Entrance Tests (Tentative): 1st, 2nd & 3rd May, 2016
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from website (www.anudoa.in): 25th April, 2016 Onwards
Note: For getting more details on ANUPGCET 2016 entrance test, you may go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On