ANUPGCET Online Application Form is available now!!! As ANUPGCET Notification has recently released by Acharya Nagarjuna University So, candidates who are willing to fill ANUPGCET Application Form they have to submit it till the last date that is 10-04-2017 without late fee. Before applying for ANUPGCET Notification 2017, candidates must check the required Eligibility Criteria, exact Exam Dates and other information from this single web page. Candidates can also submit application form till the last date that is 01-05-2017 but they have to pay an amount of Rs.1600/- (Application Cost Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.1000/-).
Highlights of the page
For reading detailed information about Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Form such as qualification, applying process and selection process etc, aspirants may need to go through below stated information which is provided by team on recruitmentresult.com. Applications are invited only from those candidates who intend to take admissions into Post Graduation in Science, Arts and Commerce courses offered by ANU colleges. The ANUPGCET Exam 2017 is going to be held on 05-05-2017, 06-05-2017 and 07-05-2017.
ANUPGCET 2017 Courses Offered:
|Test Code||Test Name||Code||Course Name|
|101||Life sciences||10101||M.Sc. Aquaculture|
|10105||M.Sc. Environmental Science|
|10106||M.Sc. Foods & Nutritional Science|
|102||Physical sciences||10201||M.Sc. Electronics|
|10202||M.Sc. Electronics & Instrument Technology|
|103||Mathematical sciences||10301||M.Sc. Computer Science|
|10402||M.Sc. Statistics ( QR & OR )|
|105||Chemical sciences||10501||M.Sc. Chemistry|
|10502||M.Sc. Oils, Fats & Petro Products|
|107||Integrated course m.sc.||10701||M.Sc. Nanotechnology ( 5 Years )|
|108||Social sciences||10801||M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology|
|10804||M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication|
|10805||M.A. Mahayana Buddhist Studies|
|10806||M.A. Political Science|
|10807||M.A. Public Administration|
|10808||M.A. Rural Development|
|10810||Master of Social Work ( M.S.W. )|
|10813||M.Sc. Yoga for Human Excellence ( 2 Years )|
|115||Integrated course m.b.a.||11501||M.B.A. International Business ( 5 Years )|
|117||P.g. Diploma courses*||11701||P.G. Diploma in Advanced Aquaculture Management*|
|11702||P.G. Diploma in Ambedkar Studies|
|11703||P.G. Diploma in Gandhian Studies*|
|11704||P.G. Diploma in Mahayana Buddhist Studies*|
|11705||P.G. Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence*|
|118||Certificate course*||11801||Certificate Course in Sustainable Aquaculture Management*|
Read Also: Things You Should Learn Before Graduation
Eligibility Criteria for ANUPGCET 2017:
- Nationality and Domicile
- Applying candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Willing candidates should be belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangna / Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Other than Indian National, candidates should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- Eager candidates should have passed the qualifying degree examination or who have appeared /
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination in March / April 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- Before applying for this entrance test you must check the eligibility to write a particular test
Know More: Best Career Opportunities
- There is no age restriction for ANU PGCET (Self Financing).
- However, those candidates whose maximum age is 30 years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST are not eligible for claiming / applying any Fee Reimbursement.
Application Fee and Payment:
- Candidates who belong to General category should pay the application fee of Rs 600/- while the SC / ST / PHC category candidates have to pay Rs 500/-
- The application fee may be paid through SBI Challan and Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
- If candidate want to appear for more than one test than in that case a separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
How To Apply for ANUPGCET Notification?
Those candidates who want to take admission into relevant courses in this reputed university must apply by filling the online application by following below mentioned steps:
- All the candidates are required to know that the Online Application for ANUPGCET is available at website anudoa.in
- After visiting the homepage of official website press on “ANUPGCET-2017 Notification” and read all the relevant details.
- After reading complete details go back to homepage and press on “Hit here for ANUPGCET-2017 Online Application” link.
- Then press on “Online Registration” link and proceed for further process.
- Candidates, when you fill Online Application, you should have the following requirements along with you
- Your Mobile Phone.
- ANUPGCET Information Brochure
- Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records
- Softcopy of scanned passport photo and signature.
- Then fill the online application form properly and proceed
- Once you complete the registration details entry, your Mobile will receive SMS of a Security Code, please type the Security Code in the box provided in the Registration Form and immediately your screen will display a message as “VERIFIED” in green color.
- After that hit on “Register & Proceed” button for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature
- Then it will display the application preview.
- After that it gives two buttons one for “Back-To-Edit” for editing any mistakes done by you, save and Print for continuing the application.
- Don’t forget to retain a print put of the system generated form
- Now go to the Online Payment button.
- Then hit on Online Payment through SBI Collect button.
- Now read the instructions and hit checkbox to proceed payment and choose the proceed button
- Once you select the proceed button then your mobile will receive a message “Your ANUPGCET application is submitted successfully with Application No: XXXXX with Payment Ref.Id: XXXXXXXX”.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
Required Documents at the time of Counselling:
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling:
- ANUPGCET Application, Hall Ticket
- ANUPGCET Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
- Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
- S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- Income Certificate issued from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued ) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
- Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
- Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
- Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
- Two sets Xerox copies of above mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Important Dates for ANUPGCET 2017:
|Starting date for Fee payment||Ongoing|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||10-04-2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500||20-04-2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late Tatakal fee of Rs 1000||01-05-2017|
|Downloading of Hall ticket|
|ANU PGCET 2017 Exam dates||05-05-2017, 06-05-2017 and 07-05-2017|
|Announcement of Results||May-2017|
Test Centers for ANU PGCET 2017:
The candidate should fill the name of One examination Centers where she wants to appear in the test.
For getting more details of ANUPGCET Notification 2017, you may go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ANUPGCET Hall Ticket||ANU PGCET Result|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|