AP EDCET Syllabus
Download Here AP EDCET Syllabus!! Candidates, who are going to appear in B.ed Entrance Exam, must prepare themselves through AP EDCET Syllabus. On this page we have provided detailed AP EDCET Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern. Please have a look at the below segment.
AP EDCET Syllabus 2021 Details:
|Exam name||AP Education Common Entrance test|
|Conducting body||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Category||AP EDCET Syllabus 2021|
AP EDCET Exam Pattern 2021:
There will be Multiple Choice Questions in the examination. Total no of questions will be 150 and Total time given to complete the examination will be 2 hours. There will be three parts of examination i.e. Part-A, Part-B and Part-C. Part-A and Part-B are common for all the candidates irrespective of Methodology chosen in Part-C.
From Here: Download AP EDCET Syllabus PDF
AP EDCET Syllabus
With the help of AP Education Common Entrance test – AP EDCET candidates can get admission in B.Ed Courses in different Colleges or Universities of Andhra Pradesh State. This year also the university has released the EDCET 2021 Notification to provide all details about the EDCET Online Examination.
Part A: General English
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
Read Also: How to Prepare for English
Part B: General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like Ability To Communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognize individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be Able To Become A Good Teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
- Sets – relations – binary operations – semi groups – groups – subgroups -normal subgroups- homomorphism-Functions permutations permutation groups – cyclic groups – quotient group – automorphism.
- Rings – Integral domains – fields – characteristic – homomorphism – Ideals – Prime Ideals – maximal ideals – Rings of permutations – polynomials – polynomial rings.
- Vector spaces – linearly independent vectors – Basis – dimension – linear transformation — Null space — Range — Rank of a linear transformation.
- Elementary matrix operations – Elementary matrices – Determinants – properties – rank of matrix – inverse of a matrix – Eigen vectors – Eigen values – systems of linear equations.
- Three dimensional geometry — Coordinates — distance formula – direction cosines – plane – angle between two planes – perpendicular distance from a point – Equation of a line – skew lines – shortest distance – The sphere – tangent plane power of a point – polar plane and pole – radical plane – coaxial system of spheres – The circle – radius – centre.
- Real numbers – properties – functions – range – sequences – series – limits – continuity – differentiability – differentiation – mean value theorems — L’Hospital rules — Integration definite integrals – Reimann integral.
- Differential equations – first order and first degree – different forms – Exact differential equations – change of variables – equation of first order but not of first degree – higher order linear differential equations – system of linear differential equations.
- Elements of Number theory – Divisibility – primes – congruences – solutions of congruences – congruences of degree 1 The Euler function O.
- Quadratic equations – quadratic expressions – change of sign – roots – maximum – minimum values
Read Also: How to Prepare for Maths
With the help of the AP EDCET New Syllabus it will become definitely easy for candidates to prepare for their B.Ed examinations. Candidates who are eager to get more details about Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) they can also visit the official website of organization i.e. www.apedcet.apsche.ac.in.
Important Links Related to AP EDCET:
With the help of official links mentioned above candidates can also get their syllabus in PDF format and can prepare in a much better way. On the basis of EDCET Previous Papers and information given in AP EDCET Exam Notification we have created this page and given all relevant details about the AP EDCET Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern.
Press Here For: AP EDCET Official Link
About EDCET Exam 2021:
Every year AP school of Higher Education conducts various Common Entrance Examinations for different courses and one of them is EDCET. Education Common Entrance Test is generally termed as EDCET
This is a Common Entrance Test conducted for candidates want to pursue B.Ed Courses. Candidates who want to take admission in colleges of Andhra Pradesh only appear in this examination.
Candidates who have complete their graduation they can only appear in this examination. Based on EDCET Score/ EDCET Rank they will get the admissions in various colleges.
We hope that the information given in the above section of this page will prove to be very helpful for the candidates in preparing well for their examination. Candidates, if you have any queries regarding AP EDCET Syllabus 2021 then you can ask our experts by mentioning your comments in the below stated comment box.