AP EDCET Syllabus
AP EDCET Syllabus is designed especially for those students who are going to appear in AP Education Common Entrance Test. To gain great marks in EDCET Exam, candidates will definitely need to get prepared according to AP EDCET Syllabus 2018 and EDCET Exam Pattern. Candidates who are preparing for the entrance examination conducted for B.Ed courses are advised to go through the Andhra Pradesh EDCET Syllabus carefully and prepare according to the AP Education Common Entrance Test Pattern.
Here in the below section of this page we have given all details regarding the AP EDCET Syllabus 2018 & Andhra Pradesh EDCET Exam Pattern. We have also stated some direct links which will help the candidates to download their EDCET 2018 Syllabus in PDF format. At the time of preparing for the examination aspirants usually take help of AP EDCET Model Papers but this time with the help of EDCET Exam Syllabus it will become much easier for candidates to prepare for Andhra Pradesh EDCET Exam
To know more about AP EDCET Syllabus, go through the below stated page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati conducts the AP Ed.Cet Exam every year. With the help of AP Education Common Entrance test – AP EDCET candidates can get admission in B.Ed Courses in different Colleges or Universities of Andhra Pradesh State. This year also the university has released the EDCET 2018 Notification to provide all details about the EDCET Online examination. According to the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test Notification candidates who will clear the examination will be admissible for B.ed Courses.
AP EDCET Syllabus
Part A: General English
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
Must Read: How to Prepare for English
Part B: General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognise individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
Check Out: GK Preparation Tips for Competitive exams
- Sets – relations – binary operations – semi groups – groups – subgroups -normal subgroups- homomorphism-Functions permutations permutation groups – cyclic groups – quotient group – automorphism.
- Rings – Integral domains – fields – characteristic – homomorphism – Ideals – Prime Ideals – maximal ideals – Rings of permutations – polynomials – polynomial rings.
- Vector spaces – linearly independent vectors – Basis – dimension – linear transformation — Null space — Range — Rank of a linear transformation.
- Elementary matrix operations – Elementary matrices – Determinants – properties – rank of matrix – inverse of a matrix – Eigen vectors – Eigen values – systems of linear equations.
- Three dimensional geometry — Coordinates — distance formula – direction cosines – plane – angle between two planes – perpendicular distance from a point – Equation of a line – skew lines – shortest distance – The sphere – tangent plane power of a point – polar plane and pole – radical plane – coaxial system of spheres – The circle – radius – centre.
- Real numbers – properties – functions – range – sequences – series – limits – continuity – differentiability – differentiation – mean value theorems — L’Hospital rules — Integration definite integrals – Reimann integral.
- Differential equations – first order and first degree – different forms – Exact differential equations – change of variables – equation of first order but not of first degree – higher order linear differential equations – system of linear differential equations.
- Elements of Number theory – Divisibility – primes – congruences – solutions of congruences – congruences of degree 1 The Euler function O.
- Quadratic equations – quadratic expressions – change of sign – roots – maximum – minimum values
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for Maths
Rest of the syllabus links are mentioned below so please take a look…
|AP EDCET General English Syllabus||Official link|
|AP EDCET General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude Syllabus||Official link|
|Andhra Pradesh EDCET Physics Syllabus||Official link|
|AP EDCET Chemistry Syllabus||Official link|
|AP EDCET Geography Syllabus||Official link|
|Andhra Pradesh EDCET History Syllabus||Official link|
|AP EDCET Civics Syllabus||Official link|
|AP EDCET Economics Syllabus||Official link|
|Andhra Pradesh EDCET English Syllabus||Official link|
|AP EDCET Mathematics Syllabus||Official link|
|The AP EDCET Syllabus for Biological Science|
|AP EDCET Botany Syllabus||Official link|
|AP EDCET Zoology Syllabus||Official link|
With the help of the AP EDCET New Syllabus it will become definitely easy for candidates to prepare for their B.Ed examinations. Candidates who are eager to get more details about Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) they can also visit the official website of organization i.e. www.apedcet.apsche.ac.in. With the help of official links mentioned above candidates can also get their syllabus in PDF format and can prepare in a much better way. On the basis of EDCET Previous Papers and information given in AP EDCET Exam Notification we have created this page and given all relevant details about the AP EDCET Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern
AP EDCET Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||No of |
|Part-A||1. General English||25||25|
|Part-B||2. General Knowledge||15||15|
|3. Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
|5. Physical Sciences||a) Physics||50||50|
|6. Biological Sciences||a) Botany||50||50|
|7. Social Studies||a) Geography||35||35|
- There will be multiple choice questions in the examination
- Total no of questions will be 150
- Total time given to complete the examination will be 2 hours
- There will be three parts of examination i.e. Part-A, Part-B and Part-C
- Part-A and Part-B are common for all the candidates irrespective of Methodology chosen in Part-C.
Also Check: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
About EDCET Exam:
- Every year AP school of Higher Education conducts various Common Entrance Examinations for different courses and one of them is EDCET
- Education Common Entrance Test s generally termed as EDCET
- This is a Common Entrance Test conducted for candidates want to pursue B.Ed Courses
- Candidates who want to take admission in colleges of Andhra Pradesh only appear in this examination.
- Candidates who have complete their graduation they can only appear in this examination.
- Based on EDCET Score/ EDCET Rank they will get the admissions in various colleges.
Do You Know: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
We hope that the information given in the above section of this page will prove to be very helpful for the candidates in preparing well for their examination. Candidates, if you have any queries regarding the examination then you can ask our experts by mentioning your comments in the below stated comment box. To get latest updates please keep visiting our pages or you can also subscribe our free mail alert service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP EdCET Hall Ticket||AP EdCET Entrance Exam|
|AP EdCET Answer Key||AP EdCET Counselling|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|