AP LAWCET Results
Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test will be organized at state level by Sri Krishnadevaraya University in 03rd Week of April 2019. AP LAWCET Results will be declared in month of June 2019 at its official website. Check steps to download AP LAWCET Results Online and AP LAWCET & PGLCET Declare Dates from below page.
AP LAWCET Exam 2019 Overview:
- Conducting Body: Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- AP LAWCET Apply Online Last Date: 03rd Week of March 2019
- Issue of AP LAWCET Admit card: 1 or 2 weeks Before the Exam
- AP LAWCET 2019 Exam date: 03rd Week of April 2019
- AP LAWCET Results Declare Date: June 2019
AP LAWCET Results
To view the AP LAWCET Exam Result, candidates have to enter their roll number/date of birth. The authority does not send the AP LAWCET Rank Card to any candidates individually by post or courier. AP LAWCET Rank List will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidate in the exam.
How to Download Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Results?
- Log on to official site which is aplawcet.nic.in
- Select relevant link of AP LAWCET Exam Results.
- AP LAWCET 2019 Result page will be displayed.
- Enter Registration Number * and Date of Birth.
- Press “Submit” tab for AP PGLCET Results.
- AP LAWCET Entrance Results will display in front of you.
- Download your AP LAWCET Result on desktop.
- Take printout of AP LAWCET Merit List and keep it safe for future purpose.
Press Here For: AP LAWCET Official Website
Check AP LAWCET Related Links:
|AP LAWCET Syllabus||Get Details|
|AP LAWCET 2019 Notification||Get Details|
|AP LAWCET Hall Ticket||Get Details|
Did You Know It?
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is a state level test, which is conducted by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur for admission of candidates in various law colleges in state of Andhra Pradesh.
Students’ admission in Law courses will be based on their qualifying marks in Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2019 followed by AP LAWCET 2019 Counselling. Participating candidates can download your AP LAWCET Score Card from this page.
What after Downloading AP LAWCET & PGLCET Results?
Applicants who will qualify the entrance exam may appear for AP LAWCET Counseling. So, after downloading AP LAWCET Online Results, you need to prepare entire document and attend counseling sessions on scheduled date.
List Of Documents Required on Day of Counselling:
Following documents are needed to verify at the time of AP PG LAWCET Counselling 2019, take a look…
- Original AP LAWCET Hall Ticket
- Original AP LAWCET 2019 Rank Card
- Photocopies Of 10th /12th Marksheet
- Photocopies Of All Documents (Degree/Certificate etc)
- Identity Proof like Adhar Card, ID card, or Driving License etc
- Caste Certificate (If Required for Reserved category Contender) etc.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
AP LAWCET Cut Off Marks:
The cut off score is minimum marks a candidate must obtain in order to qualify for the admission rounds. AP LAWCET 2019 Cut off score is based on many factors: Total number of candidates appearing in exam, Difficulty level of paper & Total number of seats.
|General||25 % (42 marks out of 120)|
|SC & ST||No qualifying marks|
In Case of Tie- Important Points To Be Noted:
- In order to qualify in LAWCET Entrance Exam, candidates need 35% marks and this rule however does not apply to the SC/ST candidates.
- Tie breaker Rule: In case two students obtain the same rank in exam, the tie will be broken by considering the marks scored by the applicants in the PART C section of the paper.
- If the tie does not breakdown, then the marks scored in the PART B section will be considered; just in case the tie still does not break students who is senior by age will be considered.
Check Also: Law Entrance Exams
AP LAWCET Result Download Here:
Applicants who will appear in Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission in five year and three year LLB programme will be able to see the Result of AP LAWCET tentatively in month of June 2019.
Candidates are advised to keep the printout of APPGLCET Results till the admission process is over. Stay in touch with us to get latest updates about Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Result or AP LAWCET Result PDF etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On