AP LPCET Hall Ticket
Before the commencement of examination the Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh will declare the AP LPCET Hall Ticket on their official web portal i.e. lpcetap.cgg.gov.in The main motive of the board behind conducting this examination is to give eligible candidates admission into Tamil Pandit, Urdu Pandit and Hindi Pandit courses. Candidates who are going to appear in the entrance exam may download their AP LPCET Call Letter by visiting the foresaid portal and following the instructions available below. Once the AP LPCET Hall Ticket 2018 will declared we will update the direct link to download it here.
Essential Content Of This Page:
You can easily get your AP LPCET Call letter by visiting the official website that is www.lpcetap.cgg.gov.in via online mode with the help of the underneath stated steps. It is compulsory to bring AP LPCET Admit card and other required enclosures including one photo identify proof along with them at the examination hall for verification. In this regard our team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the complete information regarding Language Pandit Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2018. Please have a look…
Procedure to download AP LPCET Hall Ticket:
- Candidates need to visit the official web portal of Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh i.e. “lpcetap.cgg.gov.in”.
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on appropriate link regarding AP LPCET Hall Ticket 2018
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for your roll number and DOB
- Enter the details and then hit on “Submit” Button.
- As a result, the AP LPCET Admit Card will appear on next screen.
- Check out the details stated on AP LPCET Admit Card and then download the admit card.
- Finally take a print out of AP LPCET call letter and keep it safe for further usage
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
AP LPCET Hall Ticket
Admit Card Contains:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of examination
- Candidate’s photograph
- Examination venue
- Candidate’s personal details
- Examination timings
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part I||Current Affairs||20||20|
|Part II||Numerical Ability||10||10|
|Total Questions: 100||Total Marks: 100|
- There will be 04 section of the examination
- Total number of questions in the examination will be 100
- Each question will be of 01 mark
- Total time given to candidates to complete the examination will be 02 hours
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Important dates to be noted:
|Particulars||LP CET –Essential Dates|
|Availability Of Hall Tickets Through Online mode||April 2018|
|AP LPCET Exam Date||May 2018|
|Declaration Of AP LPCET Results||May 2018|
Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT
|First phase of AP LPCET Counselling||May 2018|
|Second phase of Counselling||June 2018|
|First Instruction day||June 2018|
For getting more information regarding AP LPCET Hall Ticket 2018 candidates may check the above stated Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP LPCET Notification||AP LPCET Result|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Stay Awake All Night To Study|