Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited has released notification for APCOB Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited to recruit the candidates for filling up 47 vacancies of Staff Assistant and Manager (Scale-1). All the Job seekers who have requisite qualification are advised to fill APCOB Application form through online process. We are shortly bringing details on APCOB Recruitment 2017, so remain in touch with this web site page for upto date info.
Job finders who are searching for AP Government Jobs can get whole details about this recruitment notification from below part of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these APCOB jobs from 9th September 2016 to the last date mention below in table.
|Bank Name||Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited|
|No of Vacancies||47 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||19th September 2016|
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Staff Assistant – 35 Posts
- Manager (Scale-1) – 12 Posts
- Candidates going to apply for Manager (Scale-I) Post must have Graduation or equivalent with 50% marks (40% marks for Staff Assistant) from any recognized University.
- Must have proficiency in Telugu language
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge
Press here to See More: Graduate Jobs
Candidate’s age must be between 20 – 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1988 and later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxations are applicable for the reserved candidates as per the AP Govt rules.
- For General/ Un-Reserved/ BC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 50/
Important Note- Candidates have to pay requisite fees/intimation charges by using Debit Cards (RuPay /Visa /MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For Manager (Scale-I) Post: Rs. 23700 – 42020/-
- For Staff Assistant Post: Rs. 11765 – 31540/-
- Besides basic pay, candidates will also be given allowances such as Conveyance Allowance, Newspaper allowance, Medical Allowance etc., and other benefits such as PF, Medical Reimbursement, LTC, Medical Aid, etc.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview.
You can also have a Look on:
- Online Test/Examination will be of 100 marks & Interview of 12.50 marks
- Total duration of exam is 1 hour.
- There shall be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- Questions will be of Objective Type and will be asked on the following topics as given under
|Name of Test||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
Bank Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
How to apply for APCOB Recruitment?
- Aspirants who are well qualified and fulfilled the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting to official website that is www.apcob.org
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ section and press ‘Apply Online’ in front of post name you wish to apply for.
- Fill the marked fields in the application form and Upload the scanned signature & Photograph in a given format. Candidates must mention valid email Id and mobile number in form.
- Now you are required to pay the examination fee through Credit/Debit card.
- Finally, hit on submit button to finish the application process.
- Candidates may take a Print of submitted form for the future purpose.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Important dates to Remember:
|Closure of registration of application||19th September 2016|
|Closure for editing application details|
|Last Date for Fee Payment|
|Last date for printing your application||04th October 2016|
|Online Exam Date For Manager (Scale-I) post||14th October 2016|
|Online Exam Date For Staff Assistant||15th October 2016|
It is advised to candidates to check the Official Link for more details about Andhra Pradesh state cooperative bank limited recruitment. For getting details about APCOB Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may keep in touch with us on our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Bank Placement Paper|