Latest 1800+ (AM/JM/AAO) Vacancies notification has been published as APDCL Recruitment 2018-19. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for current vacancies by filling their Online Form through its official website.
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.:MD/APDCL/HR/Recruitment(2018-19)/05/18/7 has been published for APDCL Recruitment on its official portal for the applicants to check their eligibility and other terms and conditions of the organization.
Key Contents of This Page:
Direct Link to Apply Online for APDCL Current Vacancies Available Soon!!!
Online process to apply for APDCL AM/JM/AAO Vacancies is to be commenced on 05-09-2018 and the last date of submitting online application forms for the same is 25-09-2018. So candidates are advised to soon get ensure of their eligibility through this page.
Team members of recruitmentresult.com has provided all the detailed information regarding APDCL Recruitment 2018-19 like eligibility criteria, online process to apply and other requirements in the content of this page.
APDCL Job Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Group – A|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||06|
|Assistant Manager(Electronics &Communication)||05|
|Assistant Manager(Information Technology)||25|
|Assistant Manager(Renewable Energy)||02|
|Assistant Manager(Human Resource)||14|
|Assistant Manager (Law)||02|
|Junior Manager (Information Technology)||05|
Qualifications Required for APDCL Jobs:
Applicants who are willing to apply for APDCL Assistant Manager, Medical Officer & Junior Manager Recruitment must are necessarily required to have completed their B.E./B.Tech./Law/Diploma in relevant fields as per the norms of the organization.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Those candidates who are going to apply for Group – A vacancies should not be less than 21 years of age and should not be more than 44 years and for the posts of Group-B there age must be between 18 years to 44 years as on 01-01-2018.
Relaxation on upper age limit will be provided upto 47 years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 49 years for SC/ST candidates and 45 years for Departmental candidates as per the government rules.
Aspirants belonging to General/OBC category are required to pay Rs.500/8- towards their online application form and those who belong to SC/ST category have to pay Rs.250/- for online application forms for Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Vacancies. Application fee is to be paid through online mode of payment only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
APDCL Pay Scale:
Selected contenders will be paid following stipend per month according to the post under APDCL Recruitmentthey are elected for:
|Job profile||Pay Band (Rs.)||Grade Pay (Rs.)|
|Group – A||Rs.37,300/ – 1, 12,000/-||Rs. 14,200/-|
|Group – B||Rs. 25,000/ – 92,000/-||Rs. 12,100/-|
Online examination will be conducted by the authorized screening committee of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited for the final selection of desirable candidates for the vacant posts of Assistant Manager or Junior Assistant Manager.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Online Exam
How to Apply Online for APDCL Recruitment:
- Firstly, appliers need to reach the official website of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited that is www.apdcl.org to fill their APDCL online application forms.
- In the mid of the home page of the official portal, “Careers” link is available, hit the same which will navigate you to another page.
- Search the suitable link for “ Ongoing Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager, Medical Officer & Junior Manager” through the next page and tap on the same.
- Go through all the instructions and eligibility criteria mentioned in the appeared advertisement carefully and if you satisfy entire requirements then go back to the previous page and press the specific link to apply online for APDCL Jobs.
- Fill the required details in the application correctly and hit the “Submit” tab at last after paying the application fee.
- Also take hard copy of the duly filled in application form for future reference.
Check Here: APDCL Recruitment Notification
- Commencing Date of APDCL Online Application Process: 05-09-2018
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form for APDCL Recruitment: 25-09-2018
For more details and latest update regarding APDCL Recruitment 2018-19, candidates may visit its Official Website on regular basis. In case of any problem they may also drop down their query in the comment box given below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs in Assam||APDCL Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Electricity Department Recruitment|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited has promulgated an advertisement entitled as APDCL Recruitment. In order to hire eligible candidates for the posts of AAO/Field Asst/Sahayak, online application are invited by the organization.
Total 1648 vacancies are available to be filled up. So candidates, who are interested to apply for APDCL Sahayak Recruitment, can apply for the suitable post through online mode. The last date to apply online for APDCL Recruitment 2018 is 12-09-2018.
This page Contains:
অসম পাওয়ার ডিস্ট্রিবিউশন কোম্পানি লিমিটেড হস্ ইস্যুড যান এডভার্টাইজমেন্ট নেমড এস ফর রিক্রুটমেন্ট অফ ক্যান্ডিডেটস ও টি পোস্টস অফ অ্যাসিস্ট্যান্ট একাউন্টস অফিসার্স, সহায়ক এন্ড ওঠেরস. ক্যান্ডিডেটস, ওহ ফুলফিল টি এলিজিবিলিটি ক্রিটেরওয়া ক্যান এপলাই ফর টি সুইট্যাবলে পোস্ট বিয়া অনলাইন প্রসেসস ফ্রম ১৮-০৮-টো১৮ তো ১২-০৯-টো১৮.
Candidates are required to apply for APDCL Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
APDCL Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|AAO (Assistant Accounts Officer)||35|
|Office cum Field Assistant||968|
|Light Vehicle Driver||25|
Candidates, willing to apply for APDCL Sahayak Recruitment, they should have HSLC or equivalent with ITI form recognized institute with good academic records. For the post of AAO (Assistant Accounts Officer), applicants should haveBachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from recognized institute.
Applicants, applying for Assistant Accounts Officer, their age should be 21 to 44 years and for the rest posts of candidates age should be 18 to 44 years. The age limitations will be considered as on 01-01-2018.
To apply for Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Vacancies, candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-(for General/OBC/MOBC) and Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST) as application fee. Application fees are exempted for PWD candidates. The payment can be done through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
What Salary will you get for APDCL Vacancies?
Finally appointed candidates would be paid initial consolidated pay as shown below:
|Job profile||Pay Band (Rs.)||Grade Pay (Rs.)|
|AAO (Assistant Accounts Officer)||Rs. 16,800 – 60,500/-||Rs.8,700/-|
|Office cum Field Assistant||Rs. 16,800 – 60,500/-||Rs. 5,800/-|
|Light Vehicle Driver||Rs. 12,400 – 47,400/-||Rs. 5,500/-|
|Sahayak||Rs. 12,400 – 47,400/-||Rs. 4,500/-|
APDCL 2018 Recruitment:
Selection of candidates for APDCL Sahayak Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
- Documents Verification
- Physical Efficiency Test
Then details of selection process will be intimate to candidates through official portal in due course.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Applying Guidelines for APDCL Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for APDCL Jobs, First of all go through the official website that is www.apdcl.org
- Now you need to follow “What’s New” section at the right side of home page.
- From that section you have to select and hit on “EMPLOYMENT NOTICE…for the post of Class-III & IV Employees (Candidates without Experience in Power Sector). ***** English ***** Assamese” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of APDCL Notification, having all the details of APDCL Sahayak Recruitment.
- You must read all the details of APDCL 1648 Vacancies mentioned in it.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on an app link for APDCL Apply online.
- Now fill APDCL Online Application form in correct manner and upload the needed documents.
- Review all the details mentioned in it and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Get Here >>APDCL Recruitment Notification
- Date of commencement of Online Application process: 18-08-2018
- Date of Closure of Online Application process: 12-09-2018
To get rest details regarding APDCL Recruitment 2018-19, you can visit the Official Portal.