Latest employment notice has promulgated in regards to APDCL Recruitment by Assam Power Distribution Company Limited. According to this advertisement, deserving and dedicated Job seekers are invited by the organization in order to fill 274 Assistant Manager and Junior Manager Vacancy of Group–A and B. Those contenders who wish to uplift their career in this organization can apply now for APDCL Recruitment 2017.
This page Shows:
For this concern, job seekers have to submit their filled application forms via online mode by following some of the essential steps which are located below on or before the closing date that is “20-10-2017”. Now you can get all the details related to APDCL Recruitment 2018 which is well provided below on this page customized by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Last date to Apply||20-10-2017|
Distribution of vacancies through organization wise:
|APDCL Recruitment 2017||142|
|AEGCL Recruitment 2017||72|
|APGCL Recruitment 2017||60|
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Group A)||148|
|Junior Manager (Group B)||126|
- Contenders who are applying for the APDCL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 should hold the graduate degree in Engineering in concerned discipline from recognized university or institute.
- For the APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2017, candidates should have possessed Diploma in Engineering in relevant field from any Govt. recognized Institution with good academic record plus Minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age Requirement for APDCL Vacancy:
- For Assistant Managers: Not less than 21 years and not more than 38 years on 01.09.2017.
- For Junior Managers: Not less than 18 years and not more than 38 years on 01.09.2017
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category contenders as per the norms of the Government of India.
Mode of Selection:
The candidates will have to appear in the written test for the selection procedure against APDCL Jobs. The candidates selected through written test will be called for a viva-voce examination of 36 marks. The final selection list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written test & viva-voce examination. No TA or DA will be admissible for the journey in connection with written test/viva-voce examination.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Application Fee of Rs. 500.00 for General/OBC/MOBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates should be paid through online mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Official PDF: APDCL Recruitment
Monthly Pay Scale:
- After selection for Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2017, selected job seekers will receive inclusive amount of pay scale of Rs. 22,552 in 1st year and Rs. 23,213 in 2nd year for Assistant Manager Jobs.
- 16,056 in 1st year and Rs. 16,526 in 2nd year will be paid to the eligible contenders who will be assorted for the Junior Manager Jobs for their hard work.
Procedure to fill APDCL Application form:
- First of all, job seekers have to visit to the official web portal of the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited that is www.apdcl.org.
- Now scroll down the cursor and press on the “Careers” tab available in the middle of the homepage and open it.
- Then you have to choose the appropriate link as according to the posts for which you want to apply.
- Read the whole advertisement very carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and press on the “Apply Online” Link.
- Fill online application form with all the required information in prescribed format correctly.
- Make payment of application fees.
- Upload your documents and recent passport size photograph along with application form.
- Lastly, aspirants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of that particular application.
Last date to Apply: 20-10-2017
You can check this Official Link to get the additional details regarding APDCL Recruitment 2017-2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs in Assam|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|