Applicants who have appeared for IBPS-RRB-CWE-IV-Recruitment of Officer Scale-I/II/III/ Office Assistants – Written test held during September-2015 and now looking for APGVB Results than you are at correct place. From here candidates can check APGVB Results 2016 which has been declared by Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank. Here we are providing easy steps by which you can download APGVB Results 2016.
Procedure to check APGVB Results:
- Candidates can check APGVB Results 2016 through the official website that is www.apgvbank.in
- On the home page go for the career section
- Hit on the appropriate link of “ List of candidates selected by IBPS- Written test held during September-2015”.
- New page of result in PDF file will display with Interview date and other details
- Selected candidates are advised to be present at the below provided venue for personal conference.
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank is a regional rural bank in India. It was recognized in 2006 as a Regional Rural Bank as per Regional Rural Banks Act of 1976.
Purpose of Exam:
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank conducts Officer Scale-I/II/III/ Office Assistants – Written exam from time to time to hire eligible candidates. Number of candidates appears for exam to grab job in banking sector.
You can also check:- Bank Interview Que & Ans
Mode to check Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Results
Applicants who have attended this exam and want to check the list for interview they may check from this page by following the steps stated above or you may also check from below provided link for more details.
- Candidates are advised to bring 4 Passport size recent photographs
- Revised bio data cum attestation form
- Two sets of attested copies of educational qualification and study certificates.
- Applicants have to carry medical Report format which can be downloaded from bank website.
- Candidates, who are already employed somewhere else, they are required to produce the Resignation acceptance letter from existing employer.
Every Officer and office assistant has to carry out a bond agreeing to pay of Rs.1,50,000/- and Rs 1,00,000/- respectively, in the event of his/her leaving the bank’s job before confirmation.
Read this:- Bank Salary in India
- Candidates are advised to report at the following address on 30th March 2016 at 8 AM to the Chief Manager (Per&HRD) for verification of original testimonials pertaining to eligibility criteria and for medical exam
- On verification of certificates and medical examination, selected candidates will be given appointment orders and posted to the branches.
- Medical examination charges of approximately Rs 1200/- has to be borne by the candidates.
- Contenders will be put on training from 30-03-2016 to 02-04-2016 at the above mentioned venue
DIVYA DEEPTHI BHAVAN (Beside Balavikasa) Fathima Nagar,
Kazipet Warangal District
Important dates to keep in mind:
Verification of original testimonials and medical exam is going to be held on:30th March 2016
Check Official Notification for more details about APGVB Results 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank PO Commonly Asked Questions|
|Bank PO Exam Preparation Tips||Bank Clerk Study Material|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|