APGVB Results 2018
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank has declared the APGVB Results 2018 on the official website. Those students who had participated in the APGVB Officer Scale-I/II/III/ Office Assistants exam, they may check their APGVB Results from here.
Organization has conducted the IBPS-CWE-RRB-VI-Recruitment of Officer Scale-I/II/III/ Office Assistants (Multipurpose) – Writtentest in the month of November -2018. Now, organization has finally announced results.
Highlights of the Page!
Check Here: APGVB Results:
Those candidates, whose name is mentioned in the APGVB Qualified candidates list, will now appear for Document verification round which will be held on 24.07.2018 at 10:00 AM. Offer of appointment letters are beingsent through mail.
To attain rest of the information about APGVB Results 2018–2019, you need to go through the entire page which is well updated by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
APGVB Results 2018
How to get APGVB Results 2018?
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.apgvbank.in
- From the top of homepage select “careers” tab. A new screen will come out along with various links
- Select and hit “The list of Fifth Phase of candidates called for reporting on 24.07.2018 (Officer Scale-II(Agricultural Officer)-42 & Officer Scale-I-31)-Provisional allotment under IBPS-CWE-RRB-VI -Written test held during November-2017” link
- A PDF File will come out along with the list of candidates selected for the posts. Check out your names in the list and download it
- At last take a print out of it and keep it safe for further usage.
Download Here>>>APGVB Results 2018
Purpose of Conducting Exam:
- Andhra Pradesh GrameenaVikas Bank conducted this recruitment examination to hire eligible candidates for the post of Officer Scale-I / Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
- With the help of this examination candidates looking for Jobs in Banking Sector get a true and fair chance to prove their capabilities.
- Candidates are advised to bring 4 Passport size recent photographs
- Revised bio data cum attestation form
- Two sets of attested copies of educational qualification and study certificates.
- Applicants have to carry medical Report format which can be downloaded from bank website.
- Candidates, who are already employed somewhere else, they are required to produce the Resignation acceptance letter from existing employer.
- Undertaking form to serve anywhere in the area of operation of the bank
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
Selection process for APGVB Recruitment:
Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of documents verification and medical test round. Candidates who will found unfit will not be considered. The candidates will be put on training from 25-07-2018 to 27-07-2018 at the below mentioned venue.
Every Officer and Office Assistant has to implement a bond agreeing to pay Rs.1,50,000/- and Rs.1,00,000/- correspondingly, in the event of his/her leaving the bank’s job before confirmation. This will be in addition to the provisions of Regulation 10 of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (Officers and Employees) Service Regulations-2010.
Do You Know: How to Get Bank Jobs
Balavikasa People Development Training Centre,
(Near Flyover) Fathima Nagar, Kazipet,
Warangal District, Telangana State
Candidates have to report on above stated address on 24-07-2018 at 10:00 AM
To download APGVB Results 2018-19, go through the Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this page by using the CTRL+D tab for getting more interesting facts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|