APPSC Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment 2014
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued a Notification for the APPSC Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment 2014 for various vacant posts. Eligible applicants may apply online for this recruitment.
- Applications are invited by the talented and authenticated contenders for the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service.
- Those contenders who are willing for this recruitment they can grab this opportunity by filling the APPSC online application form before the due date of closing that is 22nd January 2014.
- The whole Acknowledgement about this Advertisement such as qualification details, age limit, selection process, how to apply etc are mentioned in the below section which is being provided by our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
Total Number of Vacancies:
Applicants who are going to apply they must have possessed a degree from any university in India established or incorporated by or under a central act. Or an institute recognized by UGC.
Age limit of the job hunters should be in between18 years to 36 years as on 1st July 2013.
Aspirants will get the salary of Rs.7520/-22,430 /- after the selection.
Applicants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- towards application processing fee without any exemption.
Those Applicants who do not Claim Reservation under Any of the Exempted Categories Shall Also Pay Rs. 80/-Toward Examination Fee
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the merit in the written examination.
How to Apply?
- Eligible aspirants who are interested to apply for this recruitment they can fill the online application form from the official website that is apspsc.gov.in
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form upload the required documents, recent scanned passport size photograph, signature and submit it online within the given time period.
- Starting Date: 4th January 2014
- Closing Date: 22nd January 2014
For more details about this Advertisement must visit this Official Notification.