Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to announce APPSC Results for those aspirants, who had appeared in APPSC Recruitment Test. Applicants, who are waiting for their results of written examination and want to fetch interview list, may check it through from this page using online mode and you can also use some below stated steps. On availability of APPSC Results 2016 we will also provide information in regard of it on our web portal.
Candidates can get more information about this notification such as process to download outcome of examination, conducting body and purpose of exam etc which is well structured in the below section of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
APPSC Result Group Wise
How to check APPSC Results?
Here some steps are given. By follow these steps you may reach you performance card easily.
- First of all you should visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Official website of organization is www.apspsc.gov.in.
- Then go to the mark list tabs which are provided on the top menu bar.
- Check the list which you want.
- A new page will open containing performance card.
- Download it and take printout of it for future need.
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts various exams to hire capable and talented candidate for various recruitment in different departments. Numbers of Candidates apply for APPSC Exams.
- The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission came into existence in 01st November 1956 with the expansion of the State of Andhra Pradesh. It was implementation with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was operation with one Member.
Purpose of Exam:
Main Motive of conducting employment examination is to provide jobs to unemployed candidates in a government organization. Associations may appoint applicants for following positions such as Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service, Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service, Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service, Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services etc.
Classification of appliers will be made through their qualifying marks in recruitment test followed by interview process which will be held on stipulated date.
- Call letters for interview will be sent to respective e-mail ids as given while filling up application.
- List of qualified candidates and interview date will dispatch by APPSC time to time.
Candidates may visit the Official Publication for more details.
As and when, any updation will release by organization, we’re updating this page with latest information so keep continue on our web portal for getting most recent updates regarding APPSC Results 2016. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to obtain info on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||APPSC Preparation Material|
|APPSC Group 2 Notification||APPSC Study Material|
|APPSC Group 4 Notification||APPSC Time Table|
|PSC Notification||Jobs in Andhra Pradesh|