A.P State Aids Control Society has issued an employment advertisement related to APSAC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 15 posts of Technician & Counsellor. Candidates who wish to get hired under this society may apply for APSAC Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
Highlights of the Page
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may grab this chance for APSAC Job by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Application forms are available on the official website of organization.
|Name of Organization||A.P State Aids Control Society|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||15th December 2016|
APSAC Vacancy and Essential Qualification:
|Name of the post||No. of position||Educational Qualification|
|Blood Bank Counsellor||03||Master’s Degree in Psychology or Master’s degree in Social Work|
|Lab Technician||12||Degree in MLT|
Check Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Appliers will be getting the relaxation in upper age as per the directives of society.
Appointed aspirants for any stated post will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.13000/- per month.
Mode of Appointment for APSAC Recruitment:
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview after screening of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
Read Below Provided Articles:
Steps to apply for A.P State Aids Control Society Recruitment:
- Eligible appliers need to first of all log on to the official website of A.P State Aids Control Society that is www.apsacs.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘Recruitment’ tab located at the menu bar of home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on “Recruitment of Personnel under Blood Safety Division (On Contract Basis)” link.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
APSACS, O/o.Commissioner Health & Family Welfare,
Government of AP, B Block, Old NRI College Building,
LIC Colony Adda Road, Saipuram Colony, Road One Center,
Gollapudi, Vijayawada Rural,
Krishna District, AP Pin: 521225
Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 15th December 2016
For further information about APSAC Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
You might be Interested in: