Apply for latest Assam PSC Job Openings! To recruit motivated & well skilled individuals for apsc.nic.in vacancies, APSC Notification 2019-20 is published from time to time. You may check latest & upcoming APSC Recruitment Updates from this web page.
APSC Notification 2019-20 Links:
|APSC Recruitment||Get Here|
|APSC Admit Card||Get Here|
|APSC Syllabus||Get Here|
|APSC Prelims Question Paper||Get Here|
|APSC Result||Get Here|
Brief Overview About APSC Notification 2019-20:
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission.|
|Type||Assam State Government Recruitment Board|
Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
APSC Eligibility Criteria
All the aspirants must know that Assam PSC Eligibility Criteria comprise of educational qualification, age limitation etc.
There are diverse eligibility criteria for different job positions. Ensure all eligibility norms prior applying for APSC 2019 Notification.
Educational Qualification as per Assam PSC Recruitment Notification 2019-20:
Job seekers searching for latest APSC Vacancies to apply for Assam PSC Notification, must have passed in 10th/ 12th or possess Degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma and other higher education qualification from any government recognized Institution or University along with good academic records.
Age Limitation for Assam PSC Job Openings:
Minimum age of contenders to apply for Assam PSC Openings is 18 years on the other hand maximum age is as per norms of commission.
Relaxation in age will be granted to reserved category applicants like SC/ ST/ OBC & others as per the norms of APSC. For same, refer detailed APSC Jobs Notification 2019-20.
Age Relaxation for APSC Vacancy 2019:
APSC Notification covers all facts concerning relaxation in age.
- SC/ ST Candidates – 05 years
- OBC Candidates – 03 years
- PWD Candidates – 10 years
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Openings Under Assam Public Service Commission
Here are the names of the Posts that will be available under the APSC –
- Agricultural Development Officer under the Agricultural Department
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical) under public health Department
- Research Assistant (Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam under Urban Development)
- JE Agriculture Under Agriculture Department
- Inspector of Schools under Education Department
- Inspector, Legal Metrology under F & CS Department.
- Asst. Engineer (IT) under PHE Department.
- Combined Competitive Examination
- Asst. Director, T & CP under Urban Development Department.
- Jr. A.A
- Asst. Engineer (C) under Water Resource Department
- Assistant Manager /Superintendent of Industries/Assistant Industries Officer etc.
- Ast.t Inspector of Schools under Education Department.
- Law Assistant under Judicial Department.
- E. (C), PHE under Public Health Engineering Department.
- Asst. Inspector of Schools (II) under Education Department.
- Asst. Professor of Engineering colleges & Lecturers of Polytechnics Under Education Higher (Technical) Department.
- Various posts under Directorate of Forensic Science
- Block Development Officer
- Assistant Engineer (C) under PWD Department
- Assam Finance Service
- Forest Ranger
- Lecturer in DIET under SCERT
- Lecturer in CTES/IASES/B.Ed. College under SCERT
- Asst. Accounts officer under Finance Department.
- Jr. Information Officer under I & PR Department.
- District Museum Officer under Cultural Affairs Department.
- Audit Officer (promotion) Local Fund Audit Service under Finance Department.
- Assistant Geologist under Mines and Minerals Department
Grab Today: Upcoming Sarkari Naukri
Fee to be paid at time of filling APSC Application Form 2019:
General Candidates applying for Assam PSC Vacancy are required to deposit amount of fee using proper gateway which is well prescribed in APSC Notification 2019.
APSC Selection Procedure
Reservation of APSC Vacancies
The percentage of reservations as prescribed by the Govt. of Assam is well listed here in tabular form.
|Physically Handicapped||3% (subject to condition |
prescribed by the Govt.)
|Women||30% (against reserved and |
Must Check: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Types of Examination Under Assam PSC:
In order to recruit talented & eligible candidates for various positions in department, exams are organized. Have a look below to know about Examination conducted by the APSC. You may check APSC Notification & apply for recruitment exam.
- Combined Competitive Examination
- Departmental Examinations
Combined Competitive Examination 2019:
As per requisition of the Govt. of Assam, www.apsc.nic.in notification is released. Through release of APSC Notification, application is invited from eligible & work oriented aspirants. To appoint contenders for various posts to the Civil Services, following process is followed.
- Main Examination
Get Here: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Departmental Examination 2019:
Departmental Examinations are conducted by Assam Public Service Commission after every six months for appointing individuals for different categories of Govt. officers such as All India Service Officers.
Application form is invited from contenders concerning same. Contenders desirous to work in Assam State may apply against Assam PSC 2019 Notification.
Also Get: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
APSC Pay Scale
Here we have provided APSC Salary Structure for various vacancies –
|Name of Post||Scale of Pay+ Grade Pay + other allowances|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical) under public health Department||Rs. 30,000/- 110,000/- (PB-4) with Grade pay of Rs. 12,700/- plus other allowances as Admissible under the Rules|
|Agricultural Development Officer under the Agricultural Department|
|Research Assistant (Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam under Urban Development)||Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 87,000/- p. m. with Grade pay of Rs. 9100/- plus other allowances as Admissible under the Rules.|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000-1,10,000 Grade Pay 13,300|
|Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade)||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000-1,10,000 Grade Pay 12,700|
|Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade)||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000-1,10,000 Grade Pay 12,700|
|Superintendent of Taxes||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000-1,10,000 Grade Pay 12,700|
|Superintendent of Excise||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000-1,10,000 Grade Pay 12,700|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000- 87,000 Grade Pay 9,100|
|Labour Inspector||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000- 87,000 Grade Pay 9,100|
|Inspector of Taxes||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000- 87,000 Grade Pay 9,100|
|Inspector of Excise||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000- 87,000 Grade Pay 9,100|
You Can Also Check: Best State Government Jobs
Applying Process for APSC Notification 2019-20:
For applying for APSC Recruitment Notification, candidates must follow these simple steps –
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Organization which is apsc.nic.in
- Further hit on they “Notification” tab that is available in the “Notice” section on the menu bar of the home page.
- Search for the suitable link for APSC Notification and hit on it
- After that, check the details available in the APSC Job Notification carefully
- Then apply for the APSC vacancies as directed by the web page
There are 2 ways to apply for APSC Notification 2019-20:
Fill & Submit Assam PSC Application Form 2019 through Offline Mode:
- As mentioned in latest Assam PSC Notice, you need to proceed towards submission of Application Form.
- All you need is to fetch asked details & facts in form.
- Thereafter, attach essential documents along with form & forward your form at address as listed in notice.
Get Here – Assam PSC Official Website
Apply by submitting APSC Online Application Form 2019:
- In order to submit online form, go through all terms & conditions carefully.
- Hence, get Assam PSC Registration Form 2019, fill all facts in same.
- Move towards upload of essential credentials along with form, pay fee.
- Tap on Submit tab for final submission of form.
- Don’t forget to preserve form for further usage.
Assam Public Service Commission
Assam Public Service Commission set up on 01-04-1937 as per provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935. After India becoming Republic, Governor of Assam is held responsible for all regulations of the Commission.
Assam PSC is a state government organization administers various Assam PSC recruitment exams. The main motto of conducting APSC exam is to appoint eligible & dynamic aspirants for Assam PSC Jobs.
To Subscribe For Free Job Update: Press Here
APSC Job Openings 2019-20:
One interested to grab one post among Block Development Officer, Forest Ranger, Lecturers in DIET, or others are required to meet job requirements as listed in entire Assam Public Service Commission Notification 2019.
APSC Exam 2019:
Every year, huge number of candidates participates in APSC Recruitment Exam & gets appointed for Assam PSC Vacancies on the basis of their knowledge as well as skills.
The selection of the individuals for Assam PSC Openings depends on written examination and Interview rounds.
APSC Exam Calendar 2019-20:
Assam PSC Exam Calendar covers all updates concerning different types of departmental exam.
This year, exam will take place for filling Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical), Assam Civil Service, Research Assistant& others positions.
Here, we have covered all updates for APSC Notification 2019-20. Keep tuned with us for more updates concerning upcoming Assam PSC Latest Openings.
Have a look on below Useful Links:
|Highest Paying Government Jobs In India||Jobs For Freshers In India|
|Government Jobs Vs Private Jobs||Difference Between Recruitment And Selection|
|Difference Between Resume And CV||Written Exam Techniques|