Assam Public Service Commission releases the Notification from time to time for the Latest Openings in the organization. Individuals must check the below section of this web page to get the APSC Notification 2019 for all the updates.
|APSC CCE Admit Card||Get Here|
|APSC Syllabus||Get Here|
|APSC Result||Get Here|
|APSC Prelims Question Paper||Get Here|
|APSC Recruitment||Get Here|
|APSC Exam Calendar||Get Here|
Overview About APSC Notification 2019
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission.|
|Type||Assam State Government Recruitment Board|
8000 Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
APSC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested and want to get government jobs in Assam can apply for APSC Notification after ensuring required eligibility norms as prescribed here. All the candidates must know that Assam PSC Eligibility Criteria comprise of educational qualification, age limitation etc.
There are diverse eligibility criteria for different job positions. Ensure all eligibility norms prior applying for APSC 2019 Notification.
Job seekers searching for latest APSC Vacancies to apply for Assam PSC Notification, must have passed in 10th/ 12th or possess Degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma and other higher education qualification from any government recognized Institution or University along with good academic records.
Minimum age of contenders to apply for Assam PSC Openings is 18 years on the other hand maximum age is as per norms of commission. Relaxation in age will be granted to reserved category applicants like SC/ ST/ OBC & others as per the norms of APSC.
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Openings Under Assam Public Service Commission
Here are the names of the Posts that will be available under the APSC –
- JE Agriculture Under Agriculture Department
- Inspector of Schools under Education Department
- Inspector, Legal Metrology under F & CS Department.
- Asst. Engineer (IT) under PHE Department.
- Combined Competitive Examination
- Asst. Director, T & CP under Urban Development Department.
- Jr. A.A
- Asst. Engineer (C) under Water Resource Department
- Assistant Manager /Superintendent of Industries/Assistant Industries Officer etc.
- Ast.t Inspector of Schools under Education Department.
- Law Assistant under Judicial Department.
- E. (C), PHE under Public Health Engineering Department.
- Asst. Inspector of Schools (II) under Education Department.
- Asst. Professor of Engineering colleges & Lecturers of Polytechnics Under Education Higher (Technical) Department.
- Various posts under Directorate of Forensic Science
- Block Development Officer
- Assistant Engineer (C) under PWD Department
- Assam Finance Service
- Forest Ranger
- Lecturer in DIET under SCERT
- Lecturer in CTES/IASES/B.Ed. College under SCERT
- Asst. Accounts officer under Finance Department.
- Jr. Information Officer under I & PR Department.
- District Museum Officer under Cultural Affairs Department.
- Audit Officer (promotion) Local Fund Audit Service under Finance Department.
- Assistant Geologist under Mines and Minerals Department
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
APSC Selection Procedure
Reservation of APSC Vacancies
The percentage of reservations as prescribed by the Govt. of Assam is well listed here in tabular form.
|Physically Handicapped||3% (subject to condition |
prescribed by the Govt.)
|Women||30% (against reserved and |
Must Check: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Types of Examination
In order to recruit talented & eligible candidates for various positions in department, exams are organized. Have a look below to know about Examination conducted by the APSC. You may check APSC Notification & apply for recruitment exam.
- Combined Competitive Examination
- Departmental Examinations
Combined Competitive Examination:- As per requisition of the Govt. of Assam, www.apsc.nic.in notification is released. Through release of APSC Notification, application is invited from eligible & work oriented aspirants. To appoint contenders for various posts to the Civil Services, following process is followed.
- The Preliminary
- The Main Examination
Get Here: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Departmental Examination:- Departmental Examinations are conducted by Assam Public Service Commission after every six months for appointing individuals for different categories of Govt. officers such as All India Service Officers. Application form is invited from contenders concerning same. Contenders desirous to work in Assam State may apply against Assam PSC 2019 Notification.
Also Get: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
APSC Pay Scale
Here we have provided APSC Salary Structure for various vacancies –
|Name of Posts||Scale of Pay+ Grade Pay + other allowances|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000-1,10,000 Grade Pay 13,300|
|Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade)||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000-1,10,000 Grade Pay 12,700|
|Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade)||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000-1,10,000 Grade Pay 12,700|
|Superintendent of Taxes||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000-1,10,000 Grade Pay 12,700|
|Superintendent of Excise||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000-1,10,000 Grade Pay 12,700|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000- 87,000 Grade Pay 9,100|
|Labour Inspector||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000- 87,000 Grade Pay 9,100|
|Inspector of Taxes||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000- 87,000 Grade Pay 9,100|
|Inspector of Excise||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000- 87,000 Grade Pay 9,100|
You Can Also Check: Best State Government Jobs
Applying Process for APSC Notification
For applying for APSC Recruitment Notification, candidates must follow these simple steps –
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Organization which is apsc.nic.in
- Further hit on they “Notification” tab that is available in the “Notice” section on the menu bar of the home page.
- Search for the suitable link for APSC Notification and hit on it
- After that, check the details available in the APSC Job Notification carefully
- Then apply for the APSC vacancies as directed by the web page
Get Here – Assam PSC Official Website
Assam Public Service Commission
Assam Public Service Commission set up on 01-04-1937 as per provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935. After India becoming Republic, Governor of Assam is held responsible for all regulations of the Commission.
Assam PSC is a state government organization administers various Assam PSC recruitment exams. The main motto of conducting APSC exam is to appoint eligible & dynamic aspirants for Assam PSC Jobs.
To Subscribe For Free Job Update: Press Here
Get Here – APSC Exam Notification
Every year, huge number of candidates participates in APSC Recruitment Exam & gets appointed for Assam PSC Vacancies on the basis of their knowledge as well as skills. The selection of the individuals for Assam PSC Openings depends on written examination and Interview rounds.
Stay connected to our web portal for all the latest updates and notification regarding Assam PSC.