Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation (APSMFC) has issued the notification as APSMFC Scholarships for all qualified candidates. Applicants who want to get the Post Matric Scholarship they must fill the Online application form on or before the closing date.
About APSMFC Scholarships
The Scholarship will be given to the students who are studying from 11th class to PhD from a Govt. / Recognized private institution /including technical and Vocational Courses of Courses of 11th class and 12th class level in ITI Centers recognized with National Council for Vocational Training.
For more details of getting scholarship eligibility and how to apply see below given details. We are recruitmentresult.com, who provides notifications of all kinds of jobs and exams.
Candidate should have post matriculation degree with minimum 50% passing marks. However, 75% attendance is must.
Parent’s Annual Income
Candidate applying for scholarship should verify annual income of their parents/guardian as it should not below 1.00 Lakh per annum.
- SSC ID (Hall Ticket) Number to access the application.
- Board of Intermediate Hall Ticket number where applicable.
- CET (Common Entrance Test) number in case of professional courses.
- Caste Certificate obtained from “Meeseva Centres” only.
- Income Certificate obtained from “MeeSeva Centres” only, other Certificates will not be accepted.
- Ration Card. With No. & Name of the Candidate.(must be included in the ration card)
Note: It is compulsory for applicants to have bank account in any of the nationalized banks.
Post Metric Scholarship:
|Hosteller (Attached Hostel)(CMH)||Students Managed Hostel (SMH)||Day Scholars|
|Professional Courses||Rs 962/- per month for 10 months||Rs 442/- per month for 10 months||Rs 429/- per month for 10 Months|
|Post Graduation||Rs 682/- per month for 10 months||Rs 442/- per month for 10 months||Rs 429/- per month for 10 Months|
|Graduation/Diploma courses||Rs 520/- per month for 10 months||Rs 325/- per month for 10 months||Rs 240/- per month for 10 Months|
|Intermediate||Rs 520/- per month for 10 months||Rs 325/- per month for 10 months||Rs 240/- per month for 10 Months|
Who Can Apply?
All minority students who belong to following categories can apply for this scholarship:
- Muslim – OC/BC-A (Mehtar)/BC-B (Dudekula, Noor basha, Laddaf, Pinjari)/BC-E.
- Christian – OC/BC-C
The Maximum age for the various courses is given as under for obtaining a scholarship:
|Course of study||OC Minorities (as on 1st July of the Academic Year)||BC Minorities (as on 1st July of the Academic Year)|
|Intermediate||20 years||24 years|
|Graduate including D.Ed.||25 years||29 years|
|PG & above including Bed, BLiSc, BCJ, LLB||30 years||34 years|
Note: Candidates who would like to go for another scholarship options can see latest ones.
How to Apply for APSMFC Scholarship 2016:
- Candidates must visit the official website of APSMFC i.e.; www.apsmfc.com
- Candidates need to fill the online application format prescribed there as.
- Candidates can access the application form by entering the SSC ID & year of passing.
- You need to fill all the necessary details along with photocopies of all testimonials of age, caste, education, and experience with an affix photograph.
- The application form must be sent to the below given address.
Note: For more details regarding APSMFC Scholarship visit following Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Scholarship For Higher Education|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||How To Get Scholarship|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Memory Improvement Techniques||How to Get a Free College Education|