APSMFC Scholarships 2013
Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation (APSMFC) has issued notification for scholarships application form 2013. APSMFC invites online application form for all qualified post matric candidates.
For more details of getting scholarship eligibility and how to apply see below given details. We are recruitmentresult.com, who provides notifications of all kinds of jobs and exams.
Name of Organization
APSMFC – Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation.
Number of Scholarships
Not mentioned in notification.
Candidate should have post matriculation degree with minimum 50% passing marks. However, 75% attendance is must.
2. Parent’s Annual Income
Candidate applying for scholarship should verify annual income of their parents/guardian as it should not below 1.00 Lakh per annum.
3. Essential Documents
- SSC ID (Hall Ticket) Number to access the application.
- Board of Intermediate Hall Ticket number where applicable.
- CET (Common Entrance Test) number in case of professional courses.
- Caste Certificate obtained from “Meeseva Centres” only.
- Income Certificate obtained from “MeeSeva Centres” only, other Certificates will not be accepted.
- Ration Card. With No. & Name of the Candidate.(must be included in the ration card)
Note: It is compulsory for applicants to have bank account in any of the nationalised banks.
Who can apply?
All minority students who belong to following categories can apply for this scholarship:
- Muslim – OC/BC-A (Mehtar)/BC-B (Dudekula, Noor basha, Laddaf, Pinjari)/BC-E.
- Christian – OC/BC-C
The Maximum eligible age as on the date of 1.7.2012 for the various courses are given as under for obtaining a scholarship:
|Course of study||OC Minorities (as on 1st July of the Academic Year)||BC Minorities (as on 1st July of the Academic Year)|
|Intermediate||20 years||24 years|
|Graduate including D.Ed.||25 years||29 years|
|PG & above including Bed, BLiSc, BCJ, LLB||30 years||34 years|
Note: Candidates who would like to go for another scholarship options can see latest ones.
How to Apply
- Candidates must visit the official website of APSMFC i.e.; www.apsmfc.com.
- Candidates need to fill the online application format prescribed there as.
- Candidates can access the application form by entering the SSC ID & year of passing.
- You need to fill all the necessary details along with photocopies of all testimonials of age, caste, education, and experience with an affix photograph.
- The application form must be sent to the below given address.
Other Important links are as mention below
|Andhra Pradesh Jobs|
|Rs 10 lakh Scholarship for SC/ST|
Note: For more details regarding APSMFC Scholarships 2013 visit following: