Make your higher education dream come true with APSMFC Scholarships!!! Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation has provided a great scheme in the form of Post Matric Scholarships for the students who wish to gain higher education. Students who want benefit of this scheme they can fill online application form within prescribed time period. To get more information regarding status of APSMFC Scholarships 2018 and others, candidates must take a visit on this page.
This Page Includes:
Students who are pursuing studies from Class XI to PhD can take the advantage of this scholarship scheme. The scholarship is provided to only those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria. For more details of getting scholarship eligibility and how to apply see below given details which are provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
About APSMFC Scholarships:
The Scholarship will be given to the students who are studying from 11th class to PhD from a Govt. / Recognized private institution /including technical and Vocational Courses of Courses of 11th class and 12th class level in ITI Centers recognized with National Council for Vocational Training.
Read Now: Scholarship Benefits
- Candidate applying for scholarship should verify annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources should not exceed by Rs. 2 lakhs per annum.
- Applying candidates must have gained 50% or above marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- Those applicants who have applied for Admission in other than Category `A Convener Quota are also eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- Students who have domicile of Andhra Pradesh, but pursuing their qualification in other States can also apply.
Reservation of Scholarship:
- 30% of Scholarships will be awarded to the Girl students. In case unavailability of enough number of eligible girl students, the balance scholarships may be provided to the suitable boy students.
- Those students who will get this Post Metric Scholarship, they will not entitled for any other Govt. Scholarship or stipend.
Read Here: Scholarships in India for Students
Who Can Apply?
All minority students who belong to following categories can apply for this scholarship:
- Muslim – OC/BC-A (Mehtar)/BC-B (Dudekula, Noor basha, Laddaf, Pinjari)/BC-E.
- Christian – OC/BC-C
- Zoroastrians (Parsis)
Rate of APSMFC Scholarships:
|1||Admission and Tuition fee for classes XI and XIII||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000 p.a.|
|2||Admission and course/tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII level. (Includes fee/charges for raw materials, etc.)||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000 p.a.|
|3||Admission and Tuition fee for undergraduate, post graduate||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000 p.a.|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months only in an academic year (Include expenses for study material, etc.,)|| |
|(i) Courses XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level.|
|(ii) Courses other than technical and professional courses at undergraduate and post graduate level|| |
|(iii) M.Phil and Ph.D. (For those researchers who are not awarded any fellowship by university or any other authority)|| |
Want to Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship
- Selection of the candidates will be done to provide the scholarship on the basis of objective taken by the Govt. of India among notified minorities (Mentioned above).
- Students who belong to BPL Families and having the lowest income will get the preference in the ascending order.
- Post Metric Scholarships will not be awarded to more than two students in a family.
How to Apply for APSMFC Scholarship:
- Candidates must visit the official website of APSMFC i.e.; www.apsmfc.com.
- Thereafter, hit on “Scholarships” tab from the middle portion of home page.
- Now hit on “GOI Scholarships” link and read the complete opened details.
- After that fill the application form with complete and correct information.
- Attach the following documents and submit it to the District Minorities Welfare Officer / Executive Directors Office of the concerned Districts through the institution and forwarded by the Principal of the concerned institution.
- Candidates who are studying Outside the State they must have to submit Application through their Colleges directly to the Dedicated Cell to the Dedicated Cell, Government of India Scholarships, 6th Floor, A.P.Haj House, Opp.Public Garden,Nampally,Hyderabad.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Documents To Be Enclosed:
- Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar/Salary Certificate from Employer/Affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp paper.
- Xerox copy of S.S.C or equivalent course Marks Memorandum Attested by the Principal.
- Xerox copy of Previous Course (Class) Marks list, Attested by the Principal.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the Institution.
- Proof Permanent Residence (Xerox copy of Ration Card/Voter Id/ Electricity Bill / Gas Bill or any other document of Father/Guardian).
- Xerox copy of Bank A/c Pass Book of the Student.
- Photograph attested by Principal.
- Minority Community Declaration- Affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp Paper
- Details of Fee particulars and Xerox copies of fee receipts.
Candidates can check more details regarding APSMFC Scholarship 2018 by visiting this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship For Higher Education|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Best Career Opportunities|