Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
It’s time to be the part of Defense Sector!!!! As per the latest Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment, there are 1223 vacant positions of Constable Civil Police (Male) and positions of Constable Civil Police (Female) in the various districts. Candidates can grab latest police jobs in Arunachal Pradesh by filling application forms which is available on its official website and send the same before the closing date that is extended from 30/09/2017 to 13/10/2017. Aspirants can get the other related details regarding Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 from below section of this page.
This Page Highlights:
Well, recruitment of dedicated and proficient job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in Physical Efficiency, Endurance Test, Written Examination, Trade Test and Document Verification. Candidates who want to grab latest Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable GD Recruitment have to perform well in these selections rounds. Before applying must check the requirement of Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 from this page of recruitmentresult.com
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Police|
|Number of vacancies||1223|
|Last Date to apply|
AP Police Vacancies:
|1223 Constable GD|
|Name of District||Extended vacancies||Old vacancies|
|West Kameng, Bomdila||30||19|
|East Kameng, Seppa||47||29|
|Papumpare (Capital), Itanagar||48||16|
|Papumpare (Rural), Yupia||28||29|
|Lower Subansiri, Ziro||47||17|
|Kurung Kumey, Koloriang||29||19|
|Kra Dadi, Palin||30||30|
|Upper Subansiri, Daporijo||50||30|
|West Siang, Aalo||50||20|
|East Siang, Pasighat||34||12|
|Upper Siang, Yingkiong||18||21|
|Dibang Valley, Anini||03||10|
|Lower Dibang Valley, Roing||17||07|
|General candidates (Centre PTC B/Dewa)||153||92|
Educational Qualification for AP Police IRBN Recruitment:
|Constable (GD) Civil Police (Male/Female)||Applying personals may have possessed Class X (for General / APST)|
|Constable (Band/Bugler) IRBN (Male)||You should be Class X Pass (for General / APST)|
Knowledge in playing Band/Bugle is essential.
Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age Limit for AP Police Jobs:
Applying contenders for AP Police Constable GD Jobs may satisfy minimum age criteria as decided by institution. Relaxation of upper age limit for APST is given to maximum of 5 years.
|Constable (GD) Civil Police (Male/Female)||17 to 21 years|
|Constable (Band/Bugler) IRBN (Male)||18 to 22 Years|
Download Here: Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Notice
Get PDF: Arunachal Pradesh Police Corrigendum
Remember, treasury challan of Rs. 10- for APST candidates and Rs.40/- for General candidates in favour of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under Head of Account “0055” Police, should be enclosed.
Pay Scale for Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs:
Aspirants selected for Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy will get Rs. 21,700 —69,100/- as pay scale.
Selection Process for Arunachal Pradesh Constable Jobs:
Assorted applicants whose application are found in order in all respect will only be called for scrutiny of documents, Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, Trade Test, Interview, Medical exam. At last, merit list will be prepared consisting names of selected personals for AP Police Recruitment.
Physical Efficiency Test:
Check Here: Police Exam Preparation Book
Contenders for the post of Constable (Band / Bugler) IRBN (Male) who qualify the PST / PET will have to undergo a Trade Test, carrying 100 marks.
Contenders who qualify in Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test will be put through written test in the following subjects.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- Aspirants scoring higher marks in written test for the post of Constable GD Civil Police (Male / Female) and written / trade test for the post of Constable (Band / Bugler) IRBN (Male) in order of merit will be called for viva voce at the ratio of 1:3.
- Maximum marks for the viva-voce will be 40
- At last, final merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared by organization.
Read Now: Interview Preparation Tips
Steps to fill AP Police Application form:
- Contenders are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e arunpol.nic.in
- Press on “Advertisement” tab accessible at below left side.
- Under “Advertisement” head, hit on “Advertisement for recruitment of Constable (GD) Civil Police (Male/Female) and Constable (Band/Bugler) IRBN (only male) in Arunachal Pradesh Police” link.
- Read out all instruction carefully as listed in Arunachal Pradesh Police Notification.
- Download application form; fill all details in form as per need.
- Make payment of application Fees.
- Attach necessary documents like supporting Educational Qualification, Proof of age as per School Certificate / Birth Registration Certificate, Caste/Tribe Certificate, Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC), (Four) recent passport size colour photographs (one affixed on the application form at the space provided and 03 (three) nos.
- Enclose in an envelope with self signature on backside.
- Self addressed form affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/- may be send to address placed below.
|Address to send application form||For APST Candidates||The Superintendent of Police|
Arunachal Pradesh, PIN
|Scrutiny of the Documents, Measurement of Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency||District Headquarters of the respective districts|
|Scrutiny of the Documents, Measurement of Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency||General Candidates||PTC Banderdewa tentatively in the month of November’2017|
|Address to send application form||The Asstt. Inspector General of Police (E)|
Police Head-Quarters, Itanagar
Arunachal Pradesh, PIN-791113.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs In Arunachal Pradesh
Last Date to apply:
30/09/2017 extended to 13-10-2017
Aspirants may follow its Official Link to grab more facts about Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017-2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find More Police Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|