Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
Apply now for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment. The authority of Andhra Pradesh Police is looking for young, dynamic and energetic candidates to get them hire on 98 vacant posts of SI, Constable and others.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AP Police Bharti through offline mode. to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018, candidates have to send their application form in prescribed format to the respective address till the last date that is 31-07-2018.
Overview of this page:
For Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs, candidates can download the format of application form from the official portal. Along with the application form they have to send further required documents and testimonials.
Candidates must apply now for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018–19, with the help of guidelines provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of|
|Ct. MT Helper||01|
Qualification Requirements for Arunachal Pradesh Police Bharti:
Those, who are applying for Arunachal Pradesh 98 Police Constable Vacancies, they should have following qualifications:
- Sub-Inspector: Candidates must have degree of Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Constable: Applicants must have possessed Matriculation or equivalent education qualification from a recognized university.
- Constable (Driver / MT Helper) / Cook / Barber: 08th Class passed
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Grab Here
What should be your age to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancies?
To apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Vacancies, their age must be as following:
|Sub-Inspector||20 to 25 Years|
|Constable||17 to 21 Years|
|Constable (Driver / MT Helper)||18 to 28 Years|
|Cook / Barber||18 to 28 Years|
AP Police Jobs Physical Standard:
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Remuneration Details:
Aspirants, who will be selected for appointment on Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Jobs will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary every month. Along with the salary candidates will also get further perks and profits as per the norms.
Selection Procedure AP Police Recruitment:
Selection of candidates for Arunachal Pradesh Police 2018 Recruitment, will made in the basis of:
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance/ Efficiency Test
Get Here: Police Exam Preparation Book
Process to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018:
Applicants are required to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- The first step to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police job is to visit the official website of the organization that is arunpol.nic.in
- Thereafter you have to hit on the “Advertisement” tab available at the bottom of the homepage.
- The above step will take you at another page, having various links related to Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment.
- You have to hit on the “Advertisement for various posts under Sports Quota against Civil Police, AAPBn & IRBn in Arunachal Pradesh Police” Link.
- A PDF file of Arunachal Pradesh Police notification will open on your screen, read the complete notification carefully.
- After reading the entire details print out of AP Police Application form available at the beneath section of the notification.
- Now fill the Arunachal Pradesh Police application form in prescribed manner.
- Candidates now have to attach all the necessary documents like supporting Educational Qualification, Proof of age as per School Certificate / Birth Registration Certificate, Caste/Tribe Certificate, Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC), (Four) recent passport size color photographs.
- Thereafter put a filled application form in an envelope with self-signature. (Check complete detail from notification)
- At last, send the Arunachal Pradesh Police application at the address mentioned in official notification.
You Can Also Check: More Police Jobs
IPS Director General of Police,
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
Closing date for receipt of application form: 31-07-2018
Candidates are required to go through the Official Link to get rest details regarding Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018–19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Get Latest Defence Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|