ASSAM CEE Counselling
Shortlisted Candidates for ASSAM CEE Counselling are informed that Check List For Admission into Engineering Colleges of Assam, Session 2019-20 and Guidelines for Document Verification CEE Counselling 2019 has been published at official. Candidates may check the complete details including ASSAM CEE Seat Allotment Dates and Counseling Procedure from here.
Update On 3rd June 2019
|Check List For Admission & Guidelines for Document Verification CEE Counselling|
Candidates called for Counseling for Admission in Government Engineering Institutions are to mandatorily bring the following documents in original for verification along with self-attested photo copies of the original for submission with Part A of this form.
Copy of the following documents shall have to be furnished by candidates for verification:
1.Admit Card of CEE2019 :
2. CEE-2018 Rank/marks copy:
3.Date of Birth (D.O.B) Certificate:
4. Class 12thMark sheet to ensure that the candidate has passed qualifying examination in a single sitting.
5. Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC): Application receipt of applying for PRC will not be accepted.
6. Character Certificate: From the Institute where last attended.
7. Gap Certificate: if required in the prescribed format (to be found in CEE Annexure) only
Overview of DTE ASSAM CEE Counselling
|Name of Exam||Assam Combined Entrance Exam (Assam CEE)|
|Conducting Body||Dibrugarh University, Assam|
|Type of Exam||State level|
|Category||ASSAM CEE Counselling 2019|
|Assam CEE 2019 counselling Date||Second week of July 2019|
|DTE ASSAM Round 2 of Counselling||2nd and 3rd week of August, 2019|
ASSAM CEE Counselling
Assam CEE Reservation of Seats
|Scheduled Tribes (Hills)||5%|
|Tea Garden Labor Community||1 seat in each college|
|Son/Daughter of Ex-serviceman||1 seat in each college|
|Physically challenged||3% of college intake capacity|
|Sportsman||1 seat in each college|
|Scheduled Tribes (Plains)||10%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Ex- Tea Garden Labor Community||1 seat in each college|
daughter of freedom fighters
|2 seats in AEC, JEC and JIST|
|NCC||1 seat in each college|
|Moran/ Motak Communities||1 seat in each college|
ASSAM CEE Counselling Procedure
In Dibrugarh University CEE Counselling round candidates will be allotted seat in desired course and college. Only those candidates will get admission whose name will available in merit list. There are some steps to complete the Counselling Process.
1. Downloading and filling and Submitting Form B
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of Dibrugarh University to download the Form B.
- Then press on the suitable link directing to Assam CEE Application Form B.
- Now fill the form with 3 choices of courses and institutes
- Candidates must paste a recent passport sized photograph and will have to sign across on it.
- Fill all asked personal and qualification details and signature of the parent or guardian is also mandatory.
You May Also Check: Counselling Procedure In Detail
- Once form B is filled, candidates will have to submit it “Chairman, Admission Committee” on the date of interview and counselling.
- After submission of form contenders will have to pay required counselling fee.
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips
3. Document Verification
In Document Verification round of ASSAM CEE Counselling, applicants will have to submit certain original documents. These documents will be confirmed by Assam CEE authorized committees.
4. Seat Allotment and admission
When all the procedure and formalities are complete candidates will be able allotted seats in course and college. Seat will allotted as per the availability of seats and desire of applicant. Candidates who will obtain good score in entrance test will easily get admission in desired course and college.
Check Assam CEE Related Links
- Assam CEE Syllabus
- Assam CEE Application Form
- Assam CEE Answer Key
- Assam CEE Eligibility
- Assam CEE Admit Card
- Assam CEE Result
Assam CEE Counselling Documents:
Applicants are requested to bring all the certificates in original.
- Matriculation (10th) Certificate
- Academic Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Intermediate Mark Sheets
- Class XII Admit Card
- Category certificate if applicable
- Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended
- Any other documents
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Colleges Accepting Assam CEE Scores & Seat Allocation
|Government Colleges||Seat Intake|
|Assam Engineering College, Guwahati||420|
|Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat||315|
|Jorhat Institute of Science|
and Technology, Jorhat
|Bineswar Brahma Engineering|
|Barak Valley Engineering|
|Private Engineering Colleges|
and State Universities of Assam
Given below are the private institutes that offer admission to B. Tech courses through Assam CEE –
- Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management, Garchuk, Guwahati
- Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology, Airport Road, Guwahati
- Assam Down Town University, Guwahati
- NITS, Mirza, Guwahati
- Dibrugarh University Institute of Science & Technology Dibrugarh
- Royal School of Engineering & Technology, Guwahati
- Guwahati University Institute of Science and Technology Jalukbari, Guwahati
- Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology Azara Hatkhowpara Guwahati
Instructions to keep in mind:
- Aspirants must check counselling schedule carefully first.
- Counselling will be conducted rank wise.
- It is mandatory to join the counselling at the particular date and time according to your rank.
- It is must that the candidates have all original certificates as required during the counselling.
- It is mandatory to read information carefully mentions in call letter for counselling.
Check Here: Counselling Schedule Notification
Assam CEE Seat Allotment
Candidates will be alloted seats for Assam CEE 2019 on the basis of marks in Assam CEE Entrance Exam, choice of course & college and the seat availability. Students who clear all the round of the Assam CEE 2019 counselling will be alloted seats in the institute or college they applied for. Candidates need to reach their alloted Institute and complete the admission Procedure.
Assam CEE 2019 Counselling Dates
|Assam CEE 2019||Last week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of May 2019|
|Publish of Rank List(Merit List)||Second week of June 2019|
|Commencement of counselling – Round 1||Second week of July 2019|
|Counselling – Round 2||Update Soon|
Assam Common Entrance Exam Counselling
ASSAM Common entrance exam Counselling will be conducted in the 2nd week of July by Dibrugarh University. Students who are going to appear in ASSAM Common Entrance examination must attend ASSAM CEE Counselling 2019 after clearing it to get admission in under Graduate Medical and Engineering courses.
Counselling of Assam CEE
Candidates who want to take the admission in engineering or Medical undergraduate courses in reputed colleges must attend the ASSAM CEE Counselling 2019 at the alloted counselling venue on scheduled Dates with all original documents.
Candidates we hope that above information about ASSAM CEE Counselling 2019 has been useful. If you have any query or suggestion regarding the ASSAM CEE Counselling 2019, then comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Techniques To Prepare for Exam||Education Loans for Students|
|Students’ Horoscope 2019||Best Study Apps for College Students|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|