Assam Forest Department Recruitment
Through Assam Forest Department Recruitment notification, organization wants to engage 90 candidates for Special Tiger Protection Force (STPF) jobs. Job searchers who want to join this organization are advised to satisfy all eligibility norms that are required for Assam Forest Department STPF Vacancy. To apply for Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 need to fill application forms through online mode on or before the last date that is 21-07-2017
Candidates, who want to get placed in government sector, must grasp this opportunity. Selection process includes Written Examination, Physical Standard Tests, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview. To fetch more information regarding Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017–2018 candidate may scroll down this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Assam Forest Department Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Assam Forest Department|
|No of vacancies||90|
|Last date to apply||21-07-2017|
Special Tiger Protection Force (STPF): 90
Those candidates who are applying for Assam Forest Department vacancy must passed HSLC or 10th class from a recognized board. Candidates having work experience will get preference.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Candidate applying for Assam Forest Department job should not be less than 18 years of age and more than 25 years of age. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved category.
As per the Assam Forest Department Recruitment notification, selected candidates will get remuneration starting from Rs.14, 900/- to Rs.49, 100/- and grade pay of Rs. 5,600/- per month. Selected candidates will also get allowances as per the norms of the organization.
For Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017, candidates will be selected on the basis of their performances in the following rounds:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Tests (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Candidate applying for Assam Forest Department STPF Vacancy have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee and candidate belonging to reserved category need to pay Rs.150/- as application fee.
How to fill Assam Forest Department application form?
- First of all you need to visit the official website of organization that is assamforest.in
- On the home page you have to hit “recruitment” tab given at the right side of your computer screen.
- You are on the page containing all the latest recruitment details about the organization.
- Now select the appropriate link for the above said post.
- A notification will open, you have to read it carefully that will appear in front of you.
- After reading notification hit on the applying tab and an online application form will appear.
- Now fill the Assam Forest Department Application Form carefully and complete each and every detail and upload all the required testimonials and at last recheck the form again
- Then hit on the final submission tab and also take a print out of the same.
Find More: Jobs in Assam
Last date to apply: 21-07-2017
Note: To know more about the Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017–2018, aspirants need to visit Official Link of the organization. For other updates of Assam Forest Department Recruitment, candidates are advised to keep visiting our web portal. We provide all updated info time to time. You can also join us on Face book and Google plus
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|