Assam Forest Department Recruitment
Forest Department of Assam has circulated a vacancy notification as Assam Forest Department Recruitment. Department wants to hire eligible candidates for filling up 710 unoccupied positions of Junior Assistant, Forest Guard and others. Aspirants willing to get hired against government job available under forest department of Assam, may apply for Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 till the last date.
This Page Includes
So, candidates who are looking for government jobs in Assam may grab this chance for Assam Forest Department Jobs by putting forward their filled applications through proper channel. Applying candidates must comprehend the complete page of recruitmentresult.com, for acquiring latest updates regarding same.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment
|Organization Name||Assam Forest Department|
|No. of seats||710|
|Last Date to apply||31st January 2017|
Assam Forest Department Vacancy and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of position||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Assistant||Divisional Level||84||Graduate with Certificate / Diploma of 6(six) month in Computer Application.|
|Forest Guard||525||Higher Secondary or equivalent passed|
|Draftsman (GIS Expert)||07||Post Graduate degree in Geo-Sciences / Geo Informatics / MCA.|
|Surveyor (GIS Analysist)||25||Graduate in Science / Geography / Remote Sensing / Computer Science / Geo informatics / Geology / Environmental Science.|
|Carpenter||01||HSLC or Equivalent Pass having Trade Certificate / License holder.|
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age limit of the applying candidate should be resided between 18 years to 38 years as on 01/01/2016. Age Relaxation up to 5 years will be admissible to the SC / ST category and by 2 years in respect of Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment: Official Notification
|Post Name||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Junior Assistant||Divisional Level||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs.2200/|
|Forest Guard||Rs. 2200/-|
|Draftsman (GIS Expert)||Rs.2700/-|
|Surveyor (GIS Analysist)||Rs.2400/-|
|Electric Mistry||Rs. 4560/- to Rs. 15000/-||Rs. 1800/-|
- All the candidates who are applying for any stated post must pay Rs.250/ for General candidates, Rs.150/- for SC / ST / OBC / MOBC candidates, and NIL for BPL (certificate holders only) candidates.
- Aspirants need to make payment of application through internet banking in the Account of “Assam State Biodiversity Board”, Ganeshguri, Guwahati Branch, SBI S/B A/c No. 32007181470, with IFSC: SBIN0004134.
Daily Job Updates: Check Here
Candidates will be short listed by the selection panel of Forest Department of Assam based on their performance in written test which comprises of different subjects as per the concern of post you are applying for.
Read More About: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Apply for Assam Forest Department Recruitment?
- Aspirants those who are willing to apply for the declared posts need to first of all, log on to the official website that is assamforest.in.
- Now just scroll down the home page and hit on “Advertisement for the post of: Junior Assistant, Forest Guard, Draftsman, Surveyor, Carpenter, Electric Mistry” link.
- Read the opened notification carefully and ensure you eligibility for the applying post.
- Eligible candidates are now required to either download the format of application form, if willing to apply through offline channel.
- Candidates, who wish to apply through online channel, need to fill online application through official website that is given above.
- Applicant wants to submit a physical application form, must take the print out of respective application and fill it in correct manner.
- Candidates should send their applications in the prescribed Performa accompanied by self attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, and experience and must be reached to the address as mentioned below latest by the last date.
- Envelope containing the physical application form, it should be mentioned “Application for _______ Post”.
- Applications received after the due date, without the application fee, incomplete, or not in prescribed format will be rejected.
Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests and Head of Forest Force,
Assam, Aranya Bhawan, Panjabari, Guwahati – 781037
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Assam
Due date to receive the duly filled applications is: 31st January 2017
Candidates may check the Official Notification for getting more information about Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017. We will be updating this page with all latest information. So, applicants who want to do work with this organization can bookmark this page, using CTRL+D, to get all latest info.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|