Assam Recruitment 2013
- Anundoram Borooah Institute of Language, Art & Culture (ABILAC), Assam has issued the recruitment notification for filling up 07 posts of Professor and Admin Vacancies.
- Appropriate and advantageous job searchers can submit an application in prescribe format available at official site on or before 9th September 2013.
- Recruitmentresult.com conveys here entire associated information on the subject of the Professor and Admin Vacancies Application in Assam like as application fee, selection process, how to apply, and eligibility criteria.
- Who wish to apply for Assam Recruitment 2013 must read the following instruction mention below.
Name of the Organization
Anundoram Borooah Institute of Language, Art & Culture (ABILAC), Assam
Name of the Post
- Assistant Professor: 01 vacancy
- Associate Professor: 03 vacancies
- Finance and Administrative Officer: 01 vacancy
- Librarian: 01 vacancy
- Library Professional Assistant: 01 vacancy
Total No of the vacancies
Who can apply?
Applicants who are going to apply for Assam Recruitment 2013 must be minimum age of 45 years for the post of Admin and should not exceed 38 years for rest of the vacancies. Age Relaxation will be as per rule of government.
Education & Qualification
Candidates must have following education & qualification in the relative field with required experience:
|Assistant Professor||Master’s Degree|
|Finance and Administrative Officer|
|Librarian||Bachelor’s Degree in Arts and MLIS|
|Library Professional Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in Arts and BLIS|
Aspirants must have to pay Rs.1000/- in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “the Director, ABILAC” payable at SBI GMC Branch, Guwahati-5.
How to apply?
Willing aspirants who wish to apply may download the application format from the official website which is www.abilac.org.
Candidates must fill all the details which are mandatory and send it along with all required documents at given address:
Anundoram Borooah Institute of Language,
Art and Culture (ABILAC), Assam,
Rajaduar, North Guwahati,
Last date of submit application: 09th September 2013.
|How to Find Best Government Jobs|
|Better English: A Key to Career in MNCs|
|How to Apply for Job|
Note: You may read more information about this recruitment from Official Notification.