Assam Secretariat Recruitment
A job advertisement has been promulgated named as Assam Secretariat Recruitment. Organization wants to hire eligible candidates for the post of Record Supplier in secretariat administrative department (SAD). Contenders who found themselves suitable for Assam Secretariat Jobs should not miss that chance and must submit application form on or before the last date that is 26-12-2017. For more information regarding Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2018, candidates are referred to go through the entire post.
Highlights Of The Page:
Aspirants who are seeking for Assam Secretariat Vacancy are informed that they are required to pay an amount as application fee of which complete details have been mentioned in below section of the page. Here, on the page of recruitmentresult.com, we have provided detailed information about Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2018. So, candidates are advised to scroll down the page and all relevant details in concern to same.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment
|Organization name||Assam Secretariat|
|Post name||Record Supplier|
Assam Secretariat Vacancies:
- Applying candidates for Assam Secretariat jobs must pass Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Aspirants who have working experience as Record sorter in any Archival Organization / Record Offices under the Govt of Assam, preference will be given to them.
You Can Also Check: Latest 12th Jobs
- To apply against Assam Secretariat latest jobs, the age of candidates should be between 18 – 43 years.
- The SC/ST category candidates will be relaxable by 5 years in age.
- In case of Ex-servicemen, age limit is relaxable by two years.
Appointed aspirants for Assam Secretariat Record Supplier vacancy will be paid by an impressive amount of monthly salary of Rs. Rs. 14,000-49,000/- + grade pay of Rs. 5,600/-. Other allowances and facilities will be provided to applicants based on their job profile.
- Candidates who are all set to apply for Assam Secretariat Record Supplier recruitment are informed that they have to deposit application fee.
- The amount of application has been fixed according to category wise.
- The general category aspirants are required to pay Rs. 250/- and SC/ST and OBC category contenders are need to pay only Rs.150/- through treasury challan in the head of account “0070-other administrative services 60-other services-800-other receipts.
Mode Of Selection:
The selection of eligible candidates for Assam Secretariat job will be done on the basis of written test and interview performance which will be organized by the recruitment panel of the organization.
Read Below Given Tips, To Prepare Well For Interview / Test:
How To Apply For Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2018?
- Willing to apply candidates have to visit its official website that issad.assam.gov.in
- Navigate your cursor towards right hand side and hit on “Advertisement for Recruitment of Record Supplier in Assam Secretariat” link present in latest section.
- A PDF page will be open at your device screen which should be read completely by the aspirants.
- After reading Assam Secretariat Recruitment notification, aspirants should hit on appropriate link for download Assam Secretariat application form.
- Now, fill the details in application form correctly.
- Attach photocopy of relevant documents and certificates for verification procedure.
- Put it an envelope which should be super scribed “application for the post of record suppliers”.
- Eventually, send it to postal address before the last date mentioned below.
Official Link >> Hit Here
“Joint Secretary to the Govt. of Assam,
Secretariat Administration(Estt.) Department,
Janata Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati-6”
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Assam
Application form should be reached before the closing date that is 26-12-2017
Individual may go through Official Link for fetching more information regarding Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2018. If, you have any query related to this post then you are free to ask in below given comment box. Our experts will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|