Assam Secretariat Recruitment
Secretariat Administration Department Assam has released employment notification towards Assam Secretariat Recruitment. There are 86 vacancies of Computer Operator Posts that are available in the organization. Interested candidates towards Latest Job Openings Advertisement must submit the application form before the last date.
Overview of Assam Secretariat Recruitment:
|Conducting Body||Secretariat Administration Department Assam|
|Posts Name||Computer Operator|
|Number of vacancy||86|
|Last Date To apply||20-02-2021|
Assam Secretariat Recruitment
Q1: Assam Secretariat Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Computer Operator (English and Assamese)
No of Posts: 86 Posts
- Unreserved: 25 Posts
- ST (P): 07 Posts
- ST (H): 04 Posts
- SC: 06 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 34 Posts
- Person with Disability: 04 Posts
- EWS: 06 Posts
Q2: What is the required Qualification for Assam Secretariat Jobs?
Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in any stream and must have done minimum 06 month Diploma/Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized university.
Q3: What are the Age Limit For Assam Secretariat Job openings?
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years as on 1st January 2021.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H).
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, age limit is relaxable by 2 years.
- In case of PwD, age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
Q4: What is the Assam Secretariat Salary Structure?
Selected candidates towards Assam Secretariat Recruitment will get Rs.14,000- 60,500 + Grade Pay of Rs.6,200 per month + other allowances by the organization.
Q5: Explain the Assam Secretariat Selection Process?
The selection of eligible candidates for Assam Secretariat job will be done on the basis of two stages:
Phase 1 (Written Exam)
100 marks with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 2 hours duration-
|General English||40 Marks|
|Computer Theory||40 Marks|
|General Awareness||20 Marks|
Phase 2 (Practical Exam)
The shortlisted candidates of written test will then be appear in the Computer Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati. Computer Proficiency Practical Test will be total of 100 marks.
Q6: How To Apply For Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit its official website that sad.assam.gov.in
- Navigate your cursor towards right hand side and hit on suitable link present in latest section.
- A PDF page will be open at your device screen which should be read completely by the aspirants.
- After reading Assam Secretariat Recruitment notification, aspirants should hit on appropriate link to fill Assam Secretariat application form.
- Now, fill the details in application form correctly.
- Upload photocopy of relevant documents and certificates for verification procedure.
- At last press on submit button and take a print out of duly filled application for future use.
Important Links of Assam Secretariat Recruitment:
|Online Application Link||Link|
|Declaration in Form-A||Download|
|EWS Certificate Format||Download|
|Visit Official Website||Link|
- Starting date of online application: 4th February 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th February 2021
Individual may go through Official Link for fetching more information regarding Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|